X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starlover View Post
    Or dream

I think positive!
    Yeah......... well I'm all for positive thinking, but that really is a stretch

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      No, no, you're right *nods and sighs with relief*
      *nods*
      And besides... I'm still pretty sure he's Hercules.

Originally posted by Estrela View Post
      Oops. The S/J art thread. Not sure how to post a link to it but I think you already know the way.
      *nods*

Hold over lurker mentality.
      No need to lurk amongst friends
      However... it does have it's upsides...
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Yeah......... well I'm all for positive thinking, but that really is a stretch
        You can always try...

*shrugs*
        sigpic

Comment

*doesn't know how to multiquote in this new forumy thingie*

BUT!!! I don't need to

I seem to remember someone *couggh Bree cough* saying that she could keep Amanda all to herself...

*taps foot loudly*
          *notices Jas standing...slightly behind her () tapping foot also*

Oh Bree - you'd better believe there's a line (And I'm at the beginning of it!!! MWA HA HA HA )

That's how it works, right? I mean, the longer you've been on the forum, the closer you get to AT...er, I mean, the front of the line

er....

MARTIN!!! I LOVE YOU! (sung in the Spice Girls' 'Mama I Love You' kind of way)
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
            No need to lurk amongst friends
            However... it does have it's upsides...
            And this IS one of the friendliest threads I've found on GW. Upsides? Perhaps. I do tend to guard my privacy/RL. I hope you know I mean no offense by it.
            sigpic

Comment

*yawn*

Woodnight WooHoos. I know, I know. It's birthday boy's special day I should stay up but, feeling icky today so early (hah) night for me.

I dread to think what I might find here in the morning.

*hopes Martin is smiling all over his birthday presents right now*

*huggles WooHoos*
              sigpic

Comment

Hey Bekki *waves*

And where is Jasmina?

Oooh! That sounds like something Nad should do a rewrite on

Soooooo. Five minutes left of The Birthday celebration........... Martin, if you're ever going to come in and say 'Hi', NOW WOOD BE THE TIME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                  *doesn't know how to multiquote in this new forumy thingie*

BUT!!! I don't need to

I seem to remember someone *couggh Bree cough* saying that she could keep Amanda all to herself...

*taps foot loudly*
                  *notices Jas standing...slightly behind her () tapping foot also*

Oh Bree - you'd better believe there's a line (And I'm at the beginning of it!!! MWA HA HA HA )

That's how it works, right? I mean, the longer you've been on the forum, the closer you get to AT...er, I mean, the front of the line

er....

MARTIN!!! I LOVE YOU! (sung in the Spice Girls' 'Mama I Love You' kind of way)
                  *points to her stats*

Uh, I think I may have been here longer than the rest of you. Lurker mode or not. Doesn't that qualify me for first dibs on whomever I want? Bwah ha ha.
                  sigpic

Comment

And this IS one of the friendliest threads I've found on GW. Upsides? Perhaps. I do tend to guard my privacy/RL. I hope you know I mean no offense by it.
                    What is this "RL" you are speaking of J/K

*waves at Bekki*

Woodnight Cags
                    sigpic

Comment

*waves at Bekki too*

Nope. I understand... I have been invisible at times to wander through threads...

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                      *hopes Martin is smiling all over his birthday presents right now*

*huggles WooHoos*
                      You know you need sleep when you read that as ''hopes Martin is smelling all of his birthday presents right now''. Twice.

*hugs*
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

*points to her stats*

Uh, I think I may have been here longer than the rest of you. Lurker mode or not. Doesn't that qualify me for first dibs on whomever I want? Bwah ha ha.
                        Nope! It's those of us that have put in the most effort that get to be first in line.............. which means I'd have to go head to head with Jann for Martin's affections What chance wood I have? None

Comment

WoodNight, guys!

I hope you will coninue to have a good one!

sigpic

Comment

WoodNight Nad *huggles*

WoodNight WooHoos *huggles*

I guess I should fall into bed too............
                            Last edited by Jumble; 19 January 2010, 03:04 PM. Reason: You know when you try to edit, and you've had too much wine? It's really hard to hit the right letters :rolleyes:

Comment

Nope! It's those of us that have put in the most effort that get to be first in line.............. which means I'd have to go head to head with Jann for Martin's affections What chance wood I have? None
                              You wood most definitely win. More devoted than I am and more sane... Plus I would be easily distracted by some other guy that listens to the name "shep"

I freak people out like that *sigh*

Time for bed for me...nighty night Wooddreams!

*hugs Martin*
                              sigpic

Comment

Blast! *huggles Estrela* I knew that wouldn't work! I'm still a newbie compared to you and Jann adn Pukkie

*sneaks away with AT anyway...and Bubu for good measure*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MARTIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X