Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*runz in* Woooo! Pet pics! Yay!

Spoiler:

Here's my girl Shelly, who's been my constant companion for the past ten years:

She's the best.

And here's me and Lizzie with Shelly and Sage, the wiener dog who is my son Nate's constant companion. She's a handful, but is turning into a great little dog.

*happy sigh* I love pets!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      That's what's wrong with it ^^

Yeah, when I was a kid, my brother and I were often chucked out of the living room window with shovels and orders to clear the snow from the door so that we could go to school I don't remember ever missing a day at school because of the weather. Mind you, when I was at school not many people had cars, so the teachers all lived nearby and walked in anyway

'In the olden days, when I was young...........' Oh dear
      I never missed a day of school because of weather either...so it perhaps differs per country...seeing as we never got "snowfree" or free because of the heat(30+ C in the summer without AC in a hot classroom 3rd floor )

but I live in a small village where my school is approximately 5 min walking away from me and the highschool is 20/30 min on the bike...most teachers live in this area too

I know one time that my mom brought me to highschool when I broke my arm. After that one time she told me I could go on the bike with one arm too (it was in October so wet and yucky...I wanted to be brought )

Jumble don't know if I should ask this question in here or the artwork thread ...before what time do you need the artworks tomorrow? (for the challenge)
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
        I never missed a day of school because of weather either...so it perhaps differs per country...seeing as we never got "snowfree" or free because of the heat(30+ C in the summer without AC in a hot classroom 3rd floor )

but I live in a small village where my school is approximately 5 min walking away from me and the highschool is 20/30 min on the bike...most teachers live in this area too

I know one time that my mom brought me to highschool when I broke my arm. After that one time she told me I could go on the bike with one arm too (it was in October so wet and yucky...I wanted to be brought )

Jumble don't know if I should ask this question in here or the artwork thread ...before what time do you need the artworks tomorrow? (for the challenge)
        The deadline for the challenge post is actually Sunday, but I'd like the entries as soon as possible so I can add them to the vid If you could try to get it to me by tomorrow evening, that wood be great

Comment

Rugged, yes that definitely applies Except when he's all spicked up a suit and tie.......... I was going to say that that's suavely handsome, but I don't think it is simply because of that grin and the laugh in his eyes.........

Did you notice that Robin looks like he's doing an Elvis lip curl or did you even notice that Robin was in the pic.

*squishy hugs Bree*

You know I'd offer to help, but you'd probably find a good few of those bottles wood be empty by the time we'd finished
          Thanks for squishy hugs *thinks about scrounging up some chicken soup*

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
          <snip for space>

EDIT
          : Sorry for the gratuitous OT guys
          Is there such a thing on this thread? *huggles Sarai*

Originally posted by starlover View Post
          ((((Jas))) for your dad not buying the food/drinks! Happy Christmas though!
          ((((Sarai))) For the whole house thing. I hope you get it figured out soon
          (((Jumble))) for stupid fox! I hope it will go away soon! or freeze...it would make a evil statue!
          (((Bree)))) for being sick!

my daily dosis of OT I just came home and mom told me she put my laundry on my bed and said she saw my new keyboard. (It gives light...hard to miss mom) then she said those boxes on my room where a mess and I had to clean up I hadn't had the time for it yet ..then I asked her if she noticed something different in my room. I saw her thinking and she said no...I hinted about a different "monitor" she again said no. Then I told her that instead of two 15" inch old monitor and TV(biggies) I now got a new 26" TV ...which was next to the keyboard. you really paid attention mom...
          I thought it was funny because how can you see a new keyboard but miss the fact that there is a whole new TV
          Thanks for huggles and as for bolded bits for real? How can U not see a 26 incher?
          http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg122/jumble65/00020148.gif It's not funny, really it isn't.....

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg122/jumble65/00020148.gif
          No, honestly it's not funny!!

*coughs* *tries to stop giggling, because really, IT'S NOT FUNNY!!*

In my freezer I have these two packs..........

Spoiler:

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg122/jumble65/Misc/Image0069.jpg
          The top one is frozen garlic cubes.

The bottom one is frozen bloodworms for my fish.

Guess which one I just put into my sausage bolly?

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg122/jumble65/00020148.gif
          You're right. Not funny at all...

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
          I'm gonna start counting the hours!

Thanks Sarai! And I love your cats awww! And spiders....*runs away* Hate them!

My black dog right now is curled up on the couch on my nice blanket...but she's too cute to move! It's bad enough I woke up this morning with the black one laying ontop of me with her head resting against my chest and I woke up going "Whoa!...awww"

You're soooo not going to make it Jumble

You know...I have a strong feeling that even if he did like that you'd still faint...

Thank you! *huggles you for sickness*

Please, please, tell me you caught that before you ate it?

Merry Christmas Jas!!! *huggles*
          Thanks for huggles

Originally posted by josiane View Post
          *slipslides in, trailing snow and cold air behind her*

Wow it's parky out there And so much snow and ice! Thankfully it's mostly not too ice-rink-ish because a lot of it's still snow - it's like everything's covered in Christmas cake icing I'm still loving it, well except for the steps to my flat, but it's so pretty out there!

*awws at Amanda's dogs and Sarai's cats*
          *huggles Bree for sickness*
          *huggles Martin for sickness too*
          *huggles Jumble for bad day and bloodworms*
          *huggles everyone else just because*

HAPPY CHRISTMAS JASMINA!!!

Sarai, so sorry about your ongoing house saga. I agree with Jumble that it all sounds incredibly fishy and I think you should be very careful how you go about things from this point on. Not that I can add anything to the very sage advice she has been giving you *huggles Jumble for awesomeness* It all sounds like a complete nightmare, and I can't wait to hear that you are safely in your new place. *squishy huggles*
          Thanks for huggles and I wish I had snow. I know. I'm crazy.

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
          Evening Woohoos!

*huggles Bree poorlyness* Oh that sounds nasty. I'd do the same as Jumble but, again, same problem .

*Huggles Sarai for poxy landlady*. I think you're well out of there either way. It's rubbish of her to put you in this position at all and makes me quite angry to think of it.

*Huggles Jann to keep her warm*

*Huggles Josi for those tricksy steps*

*waves to LJ*

Merry Christmas Jasmina!

Aw loving all the pet pics. There's some cute pussies and doggies there. I guess I'll show mine too:

<lazy snip>
          Awww! So cute!

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
          Hm. There's something awesome about this thread...
          Oh wait! It's the WooHoos.
          *hugs for all the icks and awws*

Love the petpics and stories.

Here's my dog, Demi. (yup, she's small and feisty )

<lazy snip>

They're all weird. I blame mom. *nods*
          Aw (again) and so cute (again)

*LOL*
          sigpic

Comment

The deadline for the challenge post is actually Sunday, but I'd like the entries as soon as possible so I can add them to the vid If you could try to get it to me by tomorrow evening, that wood be great
            Oh yes, I forgot. sunday Well I have to finish it before tomorrow since I'm working Saturday the whole day and have to work for school on Sunday.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
              Did you notice that Robin looks like he's doing an Elvis lip curl or did you even notice that Robin was in the pic.
              Robin who?

Comment

luvnjack

*runz in* Woooo! Pet pics! Yay!
                Aw! Cute babies! Even the one without fur
                sigpic

Comment

Robin who?

Poor Robin

Lovely pets everyone!
                  I shall make more artwork during the weekend... hopefully
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

*stomps in* I hate pressmen! They're...poopoo-heads!

*stomps off to bed*
                    sigpic

Comment

*hugs LJ* I don't really know what a pressman is, but I'm sure they are suitably poopy!

Urgh - I'm trying to organize my life for the year...it's too difficult! I need a job
                      sigpic

Comment

Cute pet pics LJ and Nad

Yeah, when I was a kid, my brother and I were often chucked out of the living room window with shovels and orders to clear the snow from the door so that we could go to school I don't remember ever missing a day at school because of the weather. Mind you, when I was at school not many people had cars, so the teachers all lived nearby and walked in anyway

'In the olden days, when I was young...........' Oh dear
                        See you say that but when I was at school I lived about a 20 minute car drive away and we were still forced to go, come rain or shine. In fact if it was raining I was ordered to don overtrousers and kagool.

Definitely not the most popular kid in school

Comment

Random Question: Does anyone know Martin's favourite film? Ever mention it on one of the podcasts or DS'?

Comment

Random Question: Does anyone know Martin's favourite film? Ever mention it on one of the podcasts or DS'?
                            Not that I know of.

I know it's not Teenage Space Vampires

Comment

Not that I know of.

I know it's not Teenage Space Vampires
                              Oh well, just an idea. I wish he wood do a blog like Joe !

Btw, how you doing this morning? Any more snow?

Comment

Oh well, just an idea. I wish he wood do a blog like Joe :rolleyes:!

Btw, how you doing this morning? Any more snow?
                                Oh yeah, but how much time wood it take him to delete all my comments every day?

Doing fine thanks, no more snow. Still about 2 feet deep out there, but there's been some traffic on the road which indicates that the bottom of the hill is passable at last

Did the ugly weed approve the letter?

(I'm sorry, I just can't resist )
                                Last edited by Jumble; 08 January 2010, 02:17 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X