Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you seen this?

http://www.dignews.com/news/sanctuary-coming-home

It mentions MW doing commentary on the Season 1 Sanctuary DVDs.

Thankd to parsifal for the heads up.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
      I'm sure Joey responds with well-timed, well-thought-out snark and sarcasm.

Morning, Woohoos!
      He doesn't have much of a voice, but I bet he impresses her with his snarky telepathy

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
      Awesome about Joe's blog LJ!!

About the Coopie thing Nad...I think we were pretty okay with it...it didn't blow up that much at least. (((Coopie))) (((shippers and woohoos)))

Bekki *hugs* Men are idiots

But I've never had a real boyfriend or anything like that either What can I say I'm a geek...guys don't see me like that, ever Oddly enough I always said I'd date when I was in college...and now I'm going to be going into college and I've never even been on a date before blah!
      What really narks me about it is that if anyone says anything in mild opposition (or you can call it defence if you wish) they either get jumped on or totally ignored, there's no discussion Apparently I'm only of use when a shippy commentary is called for, and the rest of the time I should just keep my opinions and feelings to myself

You and I, Amanda, can have a good-natured disagreement about the RDA/PTB thing (because he's not ) without things getting out of hand, so why can't others do the same? *shrugs*

And then they wonder why the thread is silent for 8/10 hours at a time

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
        Have you seen this?

Thanks for that EH-T Although the way it's worded doesn't definitely say he's doing any commentaries, or am I just being negative to avoid disappointment

But over 2 hours of Bonus Features has got me bouncing

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
          Thanks for that EH-T Although the way it's worded doesn't definitely say he's doing any commentaries, or am I just being negative to avoid disappointment

But over 2 hours of Bonus Features has got me bouncing
          It says " audio commentaries on all 13 episodes with cast & crew including AT, DK and MW". I take that as confirmation he is doing at least some commentary.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
            *bounces in with a high-pitched fangirl SQUEE!*

*iz grinning so much my face hurts*

EDIT: What a perfect 69 post, too! *happys sigh*
            *iz grinning too* I read that earlier today at work and my face broke out into the hugest grin for you!

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
            Joe loves Lunjack, Joe loves Luvnjack!!! (That was surprisingly difficult to type...different spellings of love, Luvnjack's name being Luvnjack instead of Luvnjoe...hmmm)

*huggles Woohoos* Oh Woohoos, how I love thee! Let me count the ways (actually, I'd better not, I'd be here for HOURS!)

Just thought I'd let you know that even though I don't post in here every day, I do lurk here nearly every day So I'm here...just...not here...

And as always, I have some random OT (a litle ranty today) for you

Spoiler:
            Ok...you know how people always tell you that you can go for years without men noticing you, and then all at once they do?

Well...

I'm 20 years old, I have never been asked out on a date, and never really had a proper boyfriend, but in the last 5 days, I have been propositioned by a good friend to be 'buddies' if you know what I mean, realized that another really good friend wants to have an affair with me (he's in a four year relationship with the DEVIL'S WIFE!!!) and been accused of kissing another friend (who I've only known for a month) and received a very irate message from his now ex-girlfriend telling me that they have now split up and wanting to know all the details of our supposed affair. WHAT?!?!?!

1. I like the first guy. A lot. Why did he pick this week? Why did he pick 'buddies'?
            2. The second guy and I are really really close. I hate his girlfriend. I think they need to break up, for his own happiness. I DONT think they need to break up because of/for me...
            3. I HARDLY KNOW THE THIRD GUY AND HAVE NEVER EVEN THOUGHT OF KISSING HIM, LET ALONE LED HIM TO CHEAT ON HIS GIRLFRIEND

Seriously...did I get a bucket of 'whore' dropped on me on the weekend or something? What on earth is going on? I feel like an icky slutty human, and I havent even done anything!
            Well you know what they say Bekki, men are like buses... *hugs you* Hope they all sort themselves out - seems there's an excess of hormones flying around over there at the moment

Have you seen this?

Ooh yay!

He doesn't have much of a voice, but I bet he impresses her with his snarky telepathy

What really narks me about it is that if anyone says anything in mild opposition (or you can call it defence if you wish) they either get jumped on or totally ignored, there's no discussion Apparently I'm only of use when a shippy commentary is called for, and the rest of the time I should just keep my opinions and feelings to myself

You and I, Amanda, can have a good-natured disagreement about the RDA/PTB thing (because he's not ) without things getting out of hand, so why can't others do the same? *shrugs*

Uh oh... *hasn't been to the ship thread yet*
            Oh well, I'm gonna go in there and make them all do a viewing tonight, that should cheer the place up a bit
            ((((Jumble))))
            sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*whistles happily*

sigpic

Comment

It says " audio commentaries on all 13 episodes with cast & crew including AT, DK and MW". I take that as confirmation he is doing at least some commentary.
                You're right, I think I'm just touchy today

The last thing we saw said that only AT and DK had done commentaries, so who do we believe? I'm trying to be pessimistic...............

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                *iz grinning too* I read that earlier today at work and my face broke out into the hugest grin for you!

Well you know what they say Bekki, men are like buses... *hugs you* Hope they all sort themselves out - seems there's an excess of hormones flying around over there at the moment
                Ooh yay!

Uh oh... *hasn't been to the ship thread yet*
                Oh well, I'm gonna go in there and make them all do a viewing tonight, that should cheer the place up a bit
                ((((Jumble))))
                I did at least get one response now

I think I'm suffering from hormones too, I've been ratty as heck all day Been struggling to make a vid in PremPro, feeling like a total know-nothing, almost got it loaded onto youtube and the laptop had a hissy fit and shut down

Edit: LJ Lover of Shoes

Comment

LJ the sigs are awesome!! I love the teller of tales one

*huggles Jumble* You're good for lots of things! Like for example a listening ear when the woohoos have problems and a bunch of other things as well But I know what you mean. I think it's because we haven't heard anything about the 3rd movie, and the stuff we heard isn't good. And sure we're not going to agree a 100% with what OBPTB do but no body ever agrees 100% with another person to begin with. When it all comes down to it, they gave us the ship, and all those S/J moments that I adore, they gave those to us and for that I'll always like them

((OBPTB))

And he is And besides...I just love to tease you about that

Jumbley Your using adobe premier pro? Ugh I dislike that video editing software, it sucks

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                  Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                  Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

LJ the sigs are awesome!! I love the teller of tales one

*huggles Jumble* You're good for lots of things! Like for example a listening ear when the woohoos have problems and a bunch of other things as well But I know what you mean. I think it's because we haven't heard anything about the 3rd movie, and the stuff we heard isn't good. And sure we're not going to agree a 100% with what OBPTB do but no body ever agrees 100% with another person to begin with. When it all comes down to it, they gave us the ship, and all those S/J moments that I adore, they gave those to us and for that I'll always like them

((OBPTB))
                    Oh don't get me wrong! I don't agree 100% with OBPTB, not at all. And I do get that the shippers haven't got much to cheer about lately, I just get ticked off when there's no discussion. TPTB are bad, they screwed up and nobody wants to hear any different pov

And he is And besides...I just love to tease you about that
                    Exactly!!!

and he isn't, so there

Edit: I'm trying it, because I can't get the quality I want with WMM and I couldn't make head or tail of Power Director

You know, the biggest mistake TPTB made was not having Martin direct every ep of SG1 and SGA But then if he had I guess by now he'd be burnt out and wood be no use to me Sanctuary

Comment

Oh don't get me wrong! I don't agree 100% with OBPTB, not at all. And I do get that the shippers haven't got much to cheer about lately, I just get ticked off when there's no discussion. TPTB are bad, they screwed up and nobody wants to hear any different pov

Exactly!!!

and he isn't, so there

Edit: I'm trying it, because I can't get the quality I want with WMM and I couldn't make head or tail of Power Director

You know, the biggest mistake TPTB made was not having Martin direct every ep of SG1 and SGA But then if he had I guess by now he'd be burnt out and wood be no use to me Sanctuary
                      All things considering TPTB didn't screw up that much If Sam wood have married Pete then yes I probably woodn't have liked them as much as I do now, but they didn't and every single person seems to forget about that, arg!

he is *huggles Jumble*

I finally figured out how to make the quality better in premier pro which made me happy, thought it makes the file size huge But that's a mute point right now because I can't make a new ship vid until I get a new battery for my laptop

Hehe yes they really should have let him direct all of them!

Comment

All things considering TPTB didn't screw up that much If Sam wood have married Pete then yes I probably woodn't have liked them as much as I do now, but they didn't and every single person seems to forget about that, arg!
                        I have this theory. I think OBPTB like to play games with us. I think they deliberately did things that they knew wood send shockwaves around GW, give us lots to talk about and rant or rave over, whilst still telling the story the way they wanted to and developing the characters in the way they wanted What other possible reason could there be for the 200 wedding? They had Jack and Sam break the regs several times, and then made it ok because it was an AU/AT situation. And I don't mean they did it in a vindictice way, not at all. I think they realised quite early on that Stargate was never going to be just another SciFi show, and that Stargate fandom was never going to be anything other than unique in it's obsession and devotion, so they gave us lots to talk about. Where wood GW be if they'd put J/S together for real, J/T together for real and D/V together for real, all in the early seasons? Where wood be the fun in everyone interpreting everything in exactly the same way and being totally happy with it?

I also totally believe that they know Movie 3 is their last chance to sort it all out and make the shippers squee wildly

/rant or speculation or hormonally driven insanity, take your pick

he is *huggles Jumble*

I finally figured out how to make the quality better in premier pro which made me happy, thought it makes the file size huge But that's a mute point right now because I can't make a new ship vid until I get a new battery for my laptop
                        I like it a bit better now that I can find my way around (thanks Sarai ) The file is big, but not too big for youtube....... although it's taking a while.........

Hehe yes they really should have let him direct all of them!
                        On reflection, not I really need him not to be burnt out just yet because I want to see Sanctuary go on for several years

Comment

I have this theory. I think OBPTB like to play games with us. I think they deliberately did things that they knew wood send shockwaves around GW, give us lots to talk about and rant or rave over, whilst still telling the story the way they wanted to and developing the characters in the way they wanted What other possible reason could there be for the 200 wedding? They had Jack and Sam break the regs several times, and then made it ok because it was an AU/AT situation. And I don't mean they did it in a vindictice way, not at all. I think they realised quite early on that Stargate was never going to be just another SciFi show, and that Stargate fandom was never going to be anything other than unique in it's obsession and devotion, so they gave us lots to talk about. Where wood GW be if they'd put J/S together for real, J/T together for real and D/V together for real, all in the early seasons? Where wood be the fun in everyone interpreting everything in exactly the same way and being totally happy with it?

I also totally believe that they know Movie 3 is their last chance to sort it all out and make the shippers squee wildly

/rant or speculation or homonally driven insanity

I like it a bit better now that I can find my way around (thanks Sarai ) The file is big, but not too big for youtube....... although it's taking a while.........

On reflection, not I really need him not to be burnt out just yet because I want to see Sanctuary go on for several years
                          Obviously they couldn't have gotten S/J together for real until the end...and I quite liked the UST and the angst (mostly ) but now they can get them together and I still believe that A. They are already together and B. OBPTB are going to show us that in the third movie

My only complaint about PremPro is that if the file is really big and YT doesn't accept it then the file is too big for some other places

we all know why you don't want him to be burn out...and it's not for sanctuary

Comment

Obviously they couldn't have gotten S/J together for real until the end...and I quite liked the UST and the angst (mostly ) but now they can get them together and I still believe that A. They are already together and B. OBPTB are going to show us that in the third movie
                            There you go, see? We understand each other without being in total agreement about everything

because he's not

My only complaint about PremPro is that if the file is really big and YT doesn't accept it then the file is too big for some other places
                            I've never tried to upload a vid anywhere else, I think the limit is 2GB, whereas the one I'm uploading is 976MB....... hang on, GB is bigger isn't it? of course it is *chases after brain as it tries to run out the door*

we all know why you don't want him to be burn out...and it's not for sanctuary
                            Amanda!!!! I'm shocked What are you suggesting? I LOVE Sanctuary..........

Comment

There you go, see? We understand each other without being in total agreement about everything

because he's not

I've never tried to upload a vid anywhere else, I think the limit is 2GB, whereas the one I'm uploading is 976MB....... hang on, GB is bigger isn't it? of course it is *chases after brain as it tries to run out the door*

Amanda!!!! I'm shocked What are you suggesting? I LOVE Sanctuary..........
                              That's because we're both respectful individuals

He is

I've made 5 videos and only 2 of the wood upload onto YT

We all know you love Martin way more then Sanctuary

Comment

That's because we're both respectful individuals
                                *nods* That's what it is (((((Amanda)))))

He is
                                *sticks tongue out at Amanda*

I've made 5 videos and only 2 of the wood upload onto YT
                                Really? All of them on PremPro? What settings do you use to export with? I tried several combinations, some of them were really poor quality

We all know you love Martin way more then Sanctuary
                                *thinks about that* I think I love them equally..........

but if I could only have one, it might upset the balance a little

I soooo hope that article was right about the commentaries, I'm suffering from Martincommentarywithdrawal

Comment

Working...
                                X