The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
    If I were him, sitting there with myself, AT, and DK, I'd be giggling to.

Assuming piles of goo giggle.

Do they?
    I think they jiggle.

Um... Hi!

First time dropping in here, though I've always had much love for the Wood man! I just don't ever venture out of the safe haven of the Sam & Jack Shipper... but when Jumble pointed out a TWELVE DAY PARTY!!!!!!! I just could not resist! I always love a good party!

Love and hot fudge,
    Bren Ren
    ~
    My stories!
    ~

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BrenRen View Post
      I think they jiggle.

Um... Hi!

First time dropping in here, though I've always had much love for the Wood man! I just don't ever venture out of the safe haven of the Sam & Jack Shipper... but when Jumble pointed out a TWELVE DAY PARTY!!!!!!! I just could not resist! I always love a good party!

[/CENTER]
      Welcome, welcome!! Partying is what we do best! That and running nekkid through the thread...

*runz nekkid*
      sigpic

Comment

Evenig Woohoos!

Happy Martinmas!

Thank you for the birthday wishes. I wish I could say I had a lovely day being pampered, lying in bed, eating chocolates and having minions bowing to my every whim but... alas, Kingston and the dreaded last minute Chirtsmas shopping called. We decided not to brave actually driving in, parked up about a mile out intending to hop a bus but the traffic was so bad we just walked in the end - in the sleety rain. Lovely. Thank heavens for Doc Martens and thermal undies, that's all I can say. It is all done now - or as done as it's ever going to get and, yes (I have started on the booze (a brandy laced hot chocolate as soon as we got home). I have some awesome pressies, including a new phone (with Skype) off by bro and Nintento DSi from hubby. Quite where he thinks I will find find time to train my brain - or where he gets off thinking I have any left after the alcoholic lifestyle I have led so far - is anyone's guess. I secretly think he's hoping I buy the cooking programme and actually start being a bit wifely from time to time.

And to make the day perfect, as we got home it started snowing really hard and is settling again.... Woohoood!

Thank you Jumble for my lovely, gorgeous birthday pressies, which I shall come back and share with you all later (unless she beats me to it, which I don't mind).

Considering I was extremely apathetic about this birthday and kind of hoping it passed by without notice, I have had a fab one so far.

I shall be back later for some more Martiny goodness and a proper catch up.

*Huggles all the Awesome woohoos*
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
          [IMG]http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm88/timepresent/martinmas09.jpg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAGS!!!

You did No worries!
          Oh I'm beginning to think I know which is your favourite Martin pic

Jumble, that food looks just amazing as always! *drools*
          And we finally have snow!!!!

*huggles everyone*
          It was And hey, we managed to get through three courses But it did take us nearly four hours

Welcome to Martinmas *hugs*

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
          Thanks! I've been giggling myself to sleep for the past week thinking up the lyrics!
          If I get that song stuck in my head I won't be giggling myself to sleep

Originally posted by BrenRen View Post
          I think they jiggle.

Um... Hi!

Welcome to the thread Bren, and welcome to Martinmas

Stay and play, but be warned! We don't tolerate gutter on this thread.

*chokes*

Comment

Right! No gutter!

sigpic

Comment

We especially do not encourage any discussion about Martin's special 'tool'

Comment

And you are not allowed, under any circumstances, to in any way 'thunk' any of TPTB.

Nor must you mention Martin's shorts

Do you think she's buying it?

Comment

Hi Bren Welcome to the party*hands over a glass of wine* That's how we do it around here!

Woohoo just played in the snow again...so funny when you point at a point in the snow and your dog puts her whole face in it! ...I got a white dog instead of a black one
                  sigpic

Comment

LJ continues butchering beloved Christmas carols for her own amusement...This time, The First Noel...

The First Nekkid Run

The first nekkid run
                    They say it was done
                    by Nad who did it
                    just for fun.

Chorus:
                    Run, Nad, run run!
                    Run nekkid, run!
                    We are all Woohoos
                    because we nekkid run!
                    sigpic

Comment

You can, however, consume as much wine, cake and broccoli as you like, as long as you leave enough for the rest of us

Comment

LJ continues butchering beloved Christmas carols for her own amusement...This time, The First Noel...

The First Nekkid Run

The first nekkid run
                        They say it was done
                        by Nad who did it
                        just for fun.

Chorus:
                        Run, Nad, run run!
                        Run nekkid, run!
                        We are all Woohoos
                        because we nekkid run!

*wipes tears*

Ok, so who snurched the broccoli I hid in my PB? I can't find it anywhere

We'll have to make do with this.......... unhealthy stuff instead

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

*wipes tears*

Ok, so who snurched the broccoli I hid in my PB? I can't find it anywhere

We'll have to make do with this.......... healthy stuff instead

Edit: Is it me, or do those brown things look like something from 'I'm A Celebrity'?
                          Look like squid in some sort of sauce. YUM!

EDIT: And now you've taken it away! *licks sauce from fingers*
                          sigpic

Comment

Look like squid in some sort of sauce. YUM!

EDIT: And now you've taken it away! *licks sauce from fingers*
                            I had to, they were making me feel queasy

Comment

*runs through thread.... nekkid*

and Happy Birthday Cags!!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                                Evenig Woohoos!

Happy Martinmas!

Thank you for the birthday wishes. I wish I could say I had a lovely day being pampered, lying in bed, eating chocolates and having minions bowing to my every whim but... alas, Kingston and the dreaded last minute Chirtsmas shopping called. We decided not to brave actually driving in, parked up about a mile out intending to hop a bus but the traffic was so bad we just walked in the end - in the sleety rain. Lovely. Thank heavens for Doc Martens and thermal undies, that's all I can say. It is all done now - or as done as it's ever going to get and, yes (I have started on the booze (a brandy laced hot chocolate as soon as we got home). I have some awesome pressies, including a new phone (with Skype) off by bro and Nintento DSi from hubby. Quite where he thinks I will find find time to train my brain - or where he gets off thinking I have any left after the alcoholic lifestyle I have led so far - is anyone's guess. I secretly think he's hoping I buy the cooking programme and actually start being a bit wifely from time to time.
                                He wants you to be more 'wifely'? Now I'm really confused How does a cookery programme on a DSi make you want to spend more time in the gutter?

And to make the day perfect, as we got home it started snowing really hard and is settling again.... Woohoood!

Thank you Jumble for my lovely, gorgeous birthday pressies, which I shall come back and share with you all later (unless she beats me to it, which I don't mind).
                                Oh no, I woodn't dream of showing them *drums fingers* Just hurry up already!

Considering I was extremely apathetic about this birthday and kind of hoping it passed by without notice, I have had a fab one so far.

I shall be back later for some more Martiny goodness and a proper catch up.

*Huggles all the Awesome woohoos*
                                Glad to hear you've enjoyed most of your day

See you late *huggles*

*waves to Jasmina* Welcome to Martinmas *hugs*

Love the card

Comment

Working...
                                X