Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    *blinks*
    ...This Pukkie thing is sticking isn't it?
    Depends. Does it really, really annoy you? Coz if it does then the answer is yes.

*officially designates Friday as Tease Pukkie day*
    sigpic

Comment

No. I just want people to look at me.
      *blinks*

And owwies aren't fun. I'll cry

Aww! *hugs*
      And I'll try very hard to be strong, hide my tears and try to look stern while I tell you it's your own fault for doing something I've repeatedly told you is dangerous

Comment

*blinks*
        ...This Pukkie thing is sticking isn't it?

But it's cute!

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
        Depends. Does it really, really annoy you? Coz if it does then the answer is yes.

*officially designates Friday as Tease Pukkie day*
        Woohooooooood! Finally somebody else gets an official tease day

Comment

I shall face it all.
          It is kind of cute...

And Jann, don't worry, I won't break your bed

Originally posted by jumble View Post
          And I'll try very hard to be strong, hide my tears and try to look stern while I tell you it's your own fault for doing something I've repeatedly told you is dangerous
          I'll put on my saddest face.
          *pulls sad face*
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I shall face it all.
            It is kind of cute...

And Jann, don't worry, I won't break your bed
            I doubt your jumping on it wood break it. The amount of action that bed sees (Shep, Brad, delivery boys etc) it must have been specially reinforced

I'll put on my saddest face.
            *pulls sad face*
            Oh no, that won't work with me young lady! I'm immune to sad faces......... no really, I am.........

This parenting/big sistering is really hard

Btw, is it pronounced 'Pookie' (as in look) or 'Puckie' (as in f.. er....... duck)?

Comment

I doubt your jumping on it wood break it. The amount of action that bed sees (Shep, Brad, delivery boys etc) it must have been specially reinforced

Oh no, that won't work with me young lady! I'm immune to sad faces......... no really, I am.........

This parenting/big sistering is really hard

Btw, is it pronounced 'Pookie' (as in look) or 'Puckie' (as in f.. er....... duck)?
              *lip trembles*

In English the closest wood be ''Puckie'' as in duck.
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I just got a new one from the delivery boys this morning Thus it is still brand new and all...

As for action...well...*grins smugly*

*huggles Pukkie* ...Granny is just evil that way
                sigpic

Comment

*lip trembles*

In English the closest wood be ''Puckie'' as in duck.
                  Thanks. I do like to pronounce things correctly while I'm typing

Hmmm. I think we're neglecting Martin...........

I love to watch the expressions on his face when he's talking

Comment

In case no one has done it for a while *runs through the thread nekkid*

And.... Thunk! *picks self up off the floor* Now.. ehem... we got 2mm of rain last night! Woohoo!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tanie View Post
                      In case no one has done it for a while *runs through the thread nekkid*

And.... Thunk! *picks self up off the floor* Now.. ehem... we got 2mm of rain last night! Woohoo!!!
                      2mm of rain? 2mm? I bet that just soaked right into the ground and never left a trace What you need is the 12 inches of snow I have outside my door. Although at this time of year in Oz, it wood probably melt and disappear in seconds, huh?

Comment

2mm of rain? 2mm? I bet that just soaked right into the ground and never left a trace What you need is the 12 inches of snow I have outside my door. Although at this time of year in Oz, it wood probably melt and disappear in seconds, huh?
                        Well I think even 12 inches wood take a bit of melting but not too long, it's gonna be 32C here today and quite humid... hopefully gonna get a storm tonight.

Comment

Well I think even 12 inches wood take a bit of melting but not too long, it's gonna be 32C here today and quite humid... hopefully gonna get a storm tonight.
                          We're currently at minus 5C, and I know that's not cold compared to some places but here it's COLD!

Comment

We're currently at minus 5C, and I know that's not cold compared to some places but here it's COLD!
                            I remember too well having to get up in -9C to go to work in a warehouse that didn't get to anything over 2C.... ah the wonders of moving from down south

Comment

I remember too well having to get up in -9C to go to work in a warehouse that didn't get to anything over 2C.... ah the wonders of moving from down south
                              I am in the South, and this is the warmest place to be (in the UK)

Weird isn't it?

Comment

I am in the South, and this is the warmest place to be (in the UK)

Weird isn't it?
                                I guess you could rephrase that to 'moved from up north'? And even in the south of the UK, you're not really close enough to the equator to get very warm are you? *sigh*

Comment

Working...
                                X