No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jumble, you should keep those boys for they are too cool.

*hugs Wendy for coming home *

*runs nekkid*
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      Jumble, you should keep those boys for they are too cool.

*hugs Wendy for coming home *

*runs nekkid*
      *iz very proud Granny*

Where have my WooHoos been all day?

We've been celebrating Shipmas

But... what about me? *pouts*

It's ok, we managed to get some pics of you onto the Shipmas thread

Well I guess that's ok...........

.... and we even got a fair amount of Sanctuary discussion in too

Really? Well ok then, I forgive you for neglecting me all day

Comment

Oh darn! I missed a '69

Oh well....

Last edited by Jumble; 19 December 2009, 02:39 PM.

Comment

Yay, I haven't missed it! I'm so relieved!

*hugs Nad*

Now I'm starving, and need to find food... at 11pm!
          sigpic
          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*joins all the woohooers running though the thread... nekkid*

Morning all... just took the furkids for a walk, so now you're all mine! *cue maniacal laugh*

Comment

*waves to Wendy*

Soooooo.... Veritas

Spoiler:
              Seriously, this one has got them sitting here on the edge of their seats with their jaws on the floor

Lee: I'm not liking Magnus atm. Please tell me she didn't really kill Bigfoot?

Joel: Oh please Nanny! There's got to be something wrong with her. She woodn't kill BigFoot!!

Lee: It's Duncan and the telepathic woman isn't it?

Both: It's not fair!!!

Just watch and listen.............

This is suuuuch fun

Comment

*waves to Jumble*

GW went weird on me... is it being strange with anyone else?

*runs nekkid*
                sigpic
                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Awww you guys get Haunted on Monday? Please please guys label the spoilers...cause that's one that I have specifically avoided any spoilers for and it's the one I've been waiting for all year...so please label! But you guys are good about that anyway....I'm just poking you about it...though I guess I could take a short leave from the thread for a few days after it to be on the safe side...

Hey Jumble, do you happen to know if you guys get a few weeks break over Christmas/new year or no? Haunted doesn't come on till the 8th of January for us.

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                  Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                  Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                    Awww you guys get Haunted on Monday? Please please guys label the spoilers...cause that's one that I have specifically avoided any spoilers for and it's the one I've been waiting for all year...so please label! But you guys are good about that anyway....I'm just poking you about it...though I guess I could take a short leave from the thread for a few days after it to be on the safe side...

Hey Jumble, do you happen to know if you guys get a few weeks break over Christmas/new year or no? Haunted doesn't come on till the 8th of January for us.
                    We get 'Haunted' on Monday, and then we get nothing the following week. I guess we'll get 'Sleepers' on the 4th Jan, but I'm not sure.

And yes, we are very careful about labelling our Sanctuary spoilers

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                      *waves to Jumble*

GW went weird on me... is it being strange with anyone else?

*runs nekkid*

Yes! It did for me too for a bit. Maybe the shippers broke it again.

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post

*huggles Amanda*

I think you can be absolutely safe here regarding spoilers. We're all pretty good here.

*pokes Amanda to got pop into the Shipmas thread because I haven't seen you there yet. *

Jumble, I love your stories. Aww.

*huggles Jumble's littlies just because they're getting teased by nanny*

And, Jumble, its your fault. I ended up writing that sequel to Triming The Tree. (Truthfully it was written in my head days ago. I just needed to put th words in type which was... easier than I imagined so perhaps, I can do Charles' Crhistmas present after all. )
                      But if I have nothing for Martinmas, start of anyway it's all your fault.
                      sigpic

Comment

*lies down on couch*

Remind me that my stomach hates pepsi...*feels like throwing up* (I didn't drink; I was the driver that brought the drunkies home)
                        sigpic

Comment

*settles int othe couch for some TPTBing*

I just got home from a carolling gig in a pub, wearing a little less clothing than I would have liked, given the venue......ah, it was alright.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                            Yes! It did for me too for a bit. Maybe the shippers broke it again.

*huggles Amanda*

I think you can be absolutely safe here regarding spoilers. We're all pretty good here.

*pokes Amanda to got pop into the Shipmas thread because I haven't seen you there yet. *

Jumble, I love your stories. Aww.

*huggles Jumble's littlies just because they're getting teased by nanny*
                            Makes a change for me to do the teasing

And, Jumble, its your fault. I ended up writing that sequel to Triming The Tree. (Truthfully it was written in my head days ago. I just needed to put th words in type which was... easier than I imagined so perhaps, I can do Charles' Crhistmas present after all. )
                            But if I have nothing for Martinmas, start of anyway it's all your fault.
                            Ah, but that's one of the joys of having a 12 day party, you've got plenty of time to do stuff whilst the celebrations are in full swing

Edit: Sanctuary S2 Bloopers thanks to Parsifal

Comment

I've been catching up with what I missed on the Shipmas thread after I went to bed. Had to smile at APA apologizing to me for the fact that her favourite scene (Always from Threads) wasn't shot by Martin

And then Jenn leapt to his defense saying that the BEST ever SG shot was the opening of Continuum *huggles Jenn*

And of course, she's right

Comment

The opening shot in Continuum IS THE BEST ever opening shot EVER!

I actually squee'd when I first watched the film, and turned to my friend and was like "EPIC!"

sigpic
                                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Working...
                                X