The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
    Well, I assumed I was the only one who thunked Joe. *eyes everyone else* I have a type-o in that WP so I have to remake it (accidentally saved over all my layers. DRAT!) I will thunk warn the next one.
    Oh, you insult the man! And if the rest of us are thunking him, you only have yourself to blame for constantly drawing our attention to his adorable qualities

I knew you'd spotted the typo, so didn't bother to mention it

Comment

No PTB dreams, unfortunately! I have some art, though.

Thunk warning

Spoiler:
      Seriously! Are you sure you want to?
      Spoiler:
      *gasps*

*dances in*

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa214/missnjack/Artwork/th_joefire.jpg
      Hello Joe!

And Gimp isn't playing nice so I have to take a break for a while. But why do you need more when Martin and Joe are done: I'll try to make more later when Gimp isn't being STOOOOPID!
      *gasps*

Nice artwork! Our Guys are just so darned sexy!
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Woohood!!

Great arties LJ!

*dances out to work*

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
          Another quiet day for the WooHoos?

I've been setting up my new laptop

It's AWESOME!!!!!!!!

It's HUGE!!!!!!!

All this idiot-proof setting up stuff makes me laugh It's transferring all my files and settings, and it asked me..

"Are you sure you want to transfer all the files and settings for the folder entitled 'Martin'?"

Well DUH!!!!!

Bunnies OT
          Spoiler:
          Went up to feed the animals just now..... and there was Finlee (rabbit) sitting at the top of the steps :eek : As I picked him up, I noticed Charlie (guinea-pig) disappear behind a large bush :eek : He's a bugger to catch in a hutch, let alone loose in the garden : ( But fortunately whilst I was putting Finlee back in the run, Charlie decided to show me how they got out by running back into the run The side of the run had been pulled out and there was a four inch gap. Don't know how it happened, don't think it was the fox, because he wood have taken them. I've whacked in loads of nails to make sure it doesn't happen again ; )

So I'm having a really exciting day so far
          Yay!!! I'm yealous on your laptop! It's better than mine...drat!

I hope the bunnies keep safe now! We don't want a fox there again...in here there are also a LOT! of bunnies, but also foxes...which are needed since...erm...you know the bunnies behave like bunnies and there are just too many of them

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
          *screeches into the thread*

Spoiler:
          I FINISHED UNI!!!!!!!

*happy dances, oh so very nekkid*

Better go catch up!

*huggles Woohoos*
          YAYYY!!!!!!!!!

now you can btea

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
          Thanks guys !!!

*giggles* That was a super-fun catch-up. Glad to see you've all had a good week, no major incidents to report from the Woohoo house?
          Does me falling from the chais count? It hurts(still does)...have a bit trouble typing with my let hand...stupid own mistake...

No PTB dreams, unfortunately! I have some art, though.

Thunk warning

Spoiler:
          Seriously! Are you sure you want to?
          Spoiler:
          You'll fall on the floor!!
          Mmmmm hot! (also found your other wp hot! )
          sigpic

Comment

THUNK WARNING!!!

Spoiler:
            I will look the other way
            Spoiler:
            Just this once
            Spoiler:
            while you thunk Joe
            Spoiler:
            sigpic

Comment

ROFL LJ...but nice!

Btw..almost forgot this, while it's important...when we were looking for a "camping shop" yesterday we drove by a lot of companies and suddenly I had to squee and giggle...the 'shop' we drove by was called Wood Products... I wood soo love to see that one from the inside..

*blinks*
              sigpic

Comment

WooHood! More awesome artwork!

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                ROFL LJ...but nice!

Btw..almost forgot this, while it's important...when we were looking for a "camping shop" yesterday we drove by a lot of companies and suddenly I had to squee and giggle...the 'shop' we drove by was called Wood Products... I wood soo love to see that one from the inside..

*blinks*
                Well... It was only a matter of time before someone started making profit out of Martin's products outside of the whole Stargate franchise...
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Because I was... the only one who had never made any JM artwork (),
                  something I always wondered:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                    Because I was... the only one who had never made any JM artwork (),
                    something I always wondered:

[IMG]http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u169/DutchIndeed/Sigs/zzzzjmfood.jpg

ROFL!!! Good one!! The answer for me is, No! I think of his cute accent and pretty eyes and expressive eyebrows and that dimple in his cheek and...

*cough*
                    sigpic

Comment

ROFL!!! Good one!! The answer for me is, No! I think of his cute accent and pretty eyes and expressive eyebrows and that dimple in his cheek and...

*cough*
                      Thank you

Really... Everytime I'm writing a letter to TPTB and I have to say something about Joe, I think of Food Pictures and Restaurants.
                      ...And pugs, but I bet that in some countries, they make excellent meals...

EDIT: Does *cough* mean...?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                        Thank you

Really... Everytime I'm writing a letter to TPTB and I have to say something about Joe, I think of Food Pictures and Restaurants.
                        ...And pugs, but I bet that in some countries, they make excellent meals...

EDIT: Does *cough* mean...?
                        Er...*cough* means I was getting a tad carried away and I had to stop before I swooned! Yes...yes, that's what *cough* means.
                        sigpic

Comment

*cough*
                          Mmmmmm............ well be always makes me feel.......... hungry

*runs for cover*

Edit: Niiiiice sig Nad

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                            Mmmmmm............ well be always makes me feel.......... hungry

*runs for cover*

Edit: Niiiiice sig Nad

*flings tomatoes at Jumble*

Now, Jumble, don't tease LJ like that!
                            sigpic

Comment

You really did it this time, LJ...
                              You have WooHoos thunking Joe all evening!

sigpic

Comment

*flings tomatoes at Jumble*
                                *grabs tomato and munches*

Told you I was hungry

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...rame1015-1.jpg
                                Now, Jumble, don't tease LJ like that!
                                Ooops! Sorry Martin, didn't know you were listening

*blows kisses to Martin*

Comment

Working...
                                X