The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sanctuary won a Gemini for Best Visual Effects

Lee Wilson, Caleb Ashmore, Matthew Belbin, Sebastien Bergeron, Ken Lee, Lionel Lim, Mladen Miholjcic, Les Quinn, Lisa Sepp-Wilson, Philippe Thibault
    Sanctuary
    Sanctuary For All P1

*blinks*
    sigpic

Comment

Yay for Anthem, so well deserved

Comment

Leave it to jumble to give LJ the most corny uniform in the world.

And Yay for the Gemini

Originally posted by Teal'c_PI View Post
        Also, does anyone use the GIMP for banners and such? (Don't ask me why I just thought of that, but I use it and I personally think it's just GREAT.)
        I do

Love the banners!
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
          Leave it to jumble to give LJ the most corny uniform in the world.

And Yay for the Gemini

I do

Love the banners!
          Hey, who taught me corny??

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
            Hey, who taught me corny??
            Hey... I never said you had to go and use it...

BTW, isn't that the um... Swiss guard uniform?
            As in the guys guarding the Vatican?
            Does that actually match the WooHoo way of life?
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Hey... I never said you had to go and use it...

BTW, isn't that the um... Swiss guard uniform?
              As in the guys guarding the Vatican?
              Does that actually match the WooHoo way of life?
              It is. I'm reading 'Angels and Demons' so when I saw LJ ask for a uniform that was the first thing I thought of

Yes of course it does! Bright, colourful, wacky clothes and total devotion to their god

Comment

It is. I'm reading 'Angels and Demons' so when I saw LJ ask for a uniform that was the first thing I thought of

Yes of course it does! Bright, colourful, wacky clothes and total devotion to their god
                Hehe, yes, that sure does explain.

And ROFL!
                I never thought we'd see the day that one of us wood compare The WooHoodStock Thread with the Vatican... It's so wrong and yet so oddly right...

P.S.: Have I ever expressed my love for thos pics?

sigpic

Comment

Hehe, yes, that sure does explain.

And ROFL!
                  I never thought we'd see the day that one of us wood compare The WooHoodStock Thread with the Vatican... It's so wrong and yet so oddly right...

I've always considered this to be a place of worship. Was I wrong?

P.S.: Have I ever expressed my love for those pics?
                  Probably, but it doesn't hurt to reiterate

Have I told you I have that first one on my desktop, and that my screen is backlit so that his eyes positively SPARKLE???

*sigh*

Comment

I've always considered this to be a place of worship. Was I wrong?

No, you were spot on, I just failed to see the Vatican Connection. And that sounds like a new Dan Brown book...

Probably, but it doesn't hurt to reiterate

Have I told you I have that first one on my desktop, and that my screen is backlit so that his eyes positively SPARKLE???

*sigh*
                    I love those pics.

And thanks for making me stare at the eyes.

sigpic

Comment

No, you were spot on, I just failed to see the Vatican Connection. And that sounds like a new Dan Brown book...
                      Yes! Yes! And when they make it into a movie Martin could direct it! That wood be AWESOME!!!!

I love those pics.

And thanks for making me stare at the eyes.
                      Yeah, like you needed a reason
                      Last edited by Jumble; 22 October 2009, 04:56 AM. Reason: Can't spell when staring into Martin's eyes.......

Comment

*snort*

Although I have to say the pink feather was really doing it for me.

Hmm, and what do you think of it? I read it some time ago. Perosnally my favourite of all the Dan Brown books. I haven't seen the movie yet (it's sitting here waiting for me to get around to it but my evenings are fully booked lately).

*stares*

*stares some more*

Teal'c's PI, impressive banners. Really beautiful colouring. And... ((((hugs))) for the ranty stuff. When it comes to money, it does indeed suck.

Sorry I haven't been around much. Just, not if a chatty place right now and impossibly busy otherwise. In the meanwhile I'll just...

*runz nekkid through thread*

or...

*runz through thread in new spanky pants uniform by Jumble*

sigpic

Comment

*waves to Cags*

I'm only about a third of the way through, but finding it intriguing so far. Haven't read any of his other books.

*hugs* for not feeling chatty, I've been the same the last few days

Glad you like the uniform I liked the pink feather too

Comment

*yaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwn* Morning, Woohoos. So tired. Everyone okay?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                              *yaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwn* Morning, Woohoos. So tired. Everyone okay?
                              Hey LJ

Okayish...... and I'll quote Nad for that

''When there's no one you can count on,
                              when you think you're all alone...
                              When odd creatures are creeping in the night
                              (Like, say a yellow chick who walks around in little circles)
                              and the house is quiet and dark...

There's LJ and her loyal companion Awesomeness...''

Last edited by Jumble; 22 October 2009, 07:36 AM.

Comment

*sleepwalks into the thread*
                                *huggles everyone*
                                *thunks*
                                *puts her head on a pillow for snoooooze time*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X