X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    I didn't see Farscape either

On the Martin front, I'm still merrily uploading stuff to youtube, got about six of his Director's Series/Mission Directives up so far Poor youtube, being given a really big hit of Martin all at once, how will it cope?
    Poor poor YouTube. I'm gonna watch those. Haven't seen them in ages. On Sunday tho'. Cause I can't any sooner.

Thanks for the link Jasmina Getting really really excited about Sanctuary, but sooooo long to wait
    I know
    The DVD's are probably coming out about the same time S2 starts airing so there is nothing to keep my withdraw shakes away.
    sigpic

Comment

I'm surprised they didn't release the dvds earlier, so as to keep the momentum going *shrugs* I can't wait to see the special features, I'm hoping for loads and loads of bts footage of Martin of course And the commentaries as well....

Is it October yet???

Comment

Ok, here you go, three SG1 Director's Series

Abyss
        Avenger 2.0
        Covenant

There were three others, but apparently they're too long so I need to trim them a little

You shouldn't be surprised that I didn't see Farscape or Firefly, because you know I'm not really into SciFi
        Last edited by Jumble; 29 April 2009, 01:37 AM.

Comment

Really? It's playing ok for me
          Hmm, must be me then cos it's still doing it. *sigh*

I did consider clipping it, but I reckoned some might appreciate me leaving PDL in there
          Certainly do .

Abyss
          Avenger 2.0
          Covenant

There were three others, but apparently they're too long so I need to trim them a little
          SQUEE!!!

*runs off to watch*

Comment

Afternoon Woohoos!

*tries to hide from her mom's wrath*

Dude someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed or so...
            but I've done all my jobs(that she said I had to do) now...so..hopefully I'm safe...

*closes door and puts lock on it*

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
            From the new Amanda interview on GW, talking about S2 of Sanctuary
            I hope there is a cameo there somewhere.
            p.s. If someone wants to watch the video, don't try to download it, cause it's not very good. Watch it on GW Play.
            YAY! for AT interview!
            Martin directing so much...awesome! I only don't like the less part

Abyss
            Avenger 2.0
            Covenant

You shouldn't be surprised that I didn't see Farscape or Firefly, because you know I'm not really into SciFi
            Yay for vids...I certainly love it when RDA is there or our fav Woohoo

You're not into Farscape or Firefly

Wait...

Me neither...till someone orders me to watch it...
            sigpic

Comment

Aaaaaaaand some more....

SGA - First Strike Mission Directive

I had to split Lost City because I just couldn't bring myselt to cut it by 4 minutes

Lost City Director's Series Part 1

Lost City Director's Series Part 2

That's it for now, I really want to get back to my Martin vid

Comment

Hi Woohoos

Awesome vids Jumble, thanks for sharing, I didn't see these from Atlantis

Aaand Cut!!!
                sigpic
                sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Neither am I.

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                  Afternoon Woohoos!

*tries to hide from her mom's wrath*

Dude someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed or so...
                  but I've done all my jobs(that she said I had to do) now...so..hopefully I'm safe...

*closes door and puts lock on it*
                  She might find something additional for you to do. Mine always does

YAY! for AT interview!
                  Martin directing so much...awesome! I only don't like the less part
                  Well... Amanda is gonna direct too... so there's gotta be an ep pulled away for her.

Yay for vids...I certainly love it when RDA is there or our fav Woohoo

You're not into Farscape or Firefly

Wait...

Me neither...till someone orders me to watch it...
                  *wonders what to get Jann hooked on next*
                  sigpic

Comment

Aaaaaaaand some more....

SGA - First Strike Mission Directive

I had to split Lost City because I just couldn't bring myselt to cut it by 4 minutes

Lost City Director's Series Part 1

Lost City Director's Series Part 2

That's it for now, I really want to get back to my Martin vid
                    Yay more martin goodies! This is way easier than getting my DVDs in the player every time!

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                    She might find something additional for you to do. Mine always does
                    She did but finished that now as well!

OT
                    Spoiler:
                    And rofl! she's now so angry at my bro's that she refuses to do their laundry untill they've cleaned their rooms!

Well... Amanda is gonna direct too... so there's gotta be an ep pulled away for her.
                    I know Yay for directing...less yay for less helen on screen coz AT will be directing...

*wonders what to get Jann hooked on next*
                    Nothing! Because I am already following too many series*looks at dvd series box collection*
                    Poor money...
                    sigpic

Comment

Glad you're liking the vids

I forgot I had this one uploading

SG1 - Revisions Director's Series

Comment

*stumbles in* Urgh, these early mornings will be the death of me...that or the late nights...or both combined...*Yawwwwn* Morning Woohoos
                        sigpic

Comment

Yay more martin goodies! This is way easier than getting my DVDs in the player every time!

She did but finished that now as well!

OT
                          Spoiler:
                          And rofl! she's now so angry at my bro's that she refuses to do their laundry untill they've cleaned their rooms!

I know Yay for directing...less yay for less helen on screen coz AT will be directing...

Nothing! Because I am already following too many series*looks at dvd series box collection*
                          Poor money...
                          I soooo know that feeling! *looks at SG-1/Atlantis/bones/x-files/CSI:miami collection*

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                          Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                          Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Glad you're liking the vids

I forgot I had this one uploading

SG1 - Revisions Director's Series
                            Oohh I love that one; it's also so cute to see Amanda/chris and Micheal together on the couch...they look so happy there Together with Martin filming them

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                            I soooo know that feeling! *looks at SG-1/Atlantis/bones/x-files/CSI:miami collection*
                            Lol...in here Heroes/House/Charmed/Grey's anatomy/SG1/Atlantis...and then I have a whole lot of movie trilogies *cough*I'manaddict*cough*
                            sigpic

Comment

I am so ANGRY!!!!

OT
                              Spoiler:
                              I went to pick up Joanna from school, and when I got there I got a call from her mother to say that she'd just heard from the school that there had been an accident and that an ambulance was on it's way, so could I go in and see what was going on, because she couldn't get there for another half hour. When I got there, Jo was asleep on a couch. I was told that she had fallen over, cut her leg, and had been hysterical because she said she couldn't see anything So I said they shouldn't have let her go to sleep, because she must have banged her head. They said no, she said she didn't bang her head This is a shocked, hysterical 5-year-old, and they're taking her word that she didn't bang her head???????????

So I woke her up, ignoring their frowns, and checked her out. She had a lump on the back of her head the size of Australia, and they hadn't noticed it By the time the ambulance arrived I'd ascertained (sneakily) that she could actually see, but she clearly believed that she couldn't, and was really scared.

Longer story short, the outcome is that she is now fine and seeing clearly, and will be none the worse for the experience in a day or so.

I just could not believe that two supposedly trained people could allow a child with a possible head injury to fall aseep! It's the first rule with accident victims - keep them awake! Concussion can lead to coma in no time flat if it's allowed to, and there's no telling what other damage may have been done if they're not conscious enough to react.

Phew! Sorry, I just had to vent before I exploded

Comment

I am so ANGRY!!!!

OT
                                Spoiler:
                                I went to pick up Joanna from school, and when I got there I got a call from her mother to say that she'd just heard from the school that there had been an accident and that an ambulance was on it's way, so could I go in and see what was going on, because she couldn't get there for another half hour. When I got there, Jo was asleep on a couch. I was told that she had fallen over, cut her leg, and had been hysterical because she said she couldn't see anything So I said they shouldn't have let her go to sleep, because she must have banged her head. They said no, she said she didn't bang her head This is a shocked, hysterical 5-year-old, and they're taking her word that she didn't bang her head???????????

So I woke her up, ignoring their frowns, and checked her out. She had a lump on the back of her head the size of Australia, and they hadn't noticed it By the time the ambulance arrived I'd ascertained (sneakily) that she could actually see, but she clearly believed that she couldn't, and was really scared.

Longer story short, the outcome is that she is now fine and seeing clearly, and will be none the worse for the experience in a day or so.

I just could not believe that two supposedly trained people could allow a child with a possible head injury to fall aseep! It's the first rule with accident victims - keep them awake! Concussion can lead to coma in no time flat if it's allowed to, and there's no telling what other damage may have been done if they're not conscious enough to react.

Phew! Sorry, I just had to vent before I exploded
                                Spoiler:
                                They actually believed her when she said she didn't hit her head? You don't mess around with this kind of things, she could have been seriously injured, they should have checked!!!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X