The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love the white shirt... and the other shirt

Wish me luck guys, for I am off to meet the firing squad.
    sigpic

Comment

Firing Squad?? But yes, Good Luck *hugs*

I think I need to see that shirt in action........

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        Firing Squad?? But yes, Good Luck *hugs*

I think I need to see that shirt in action........

Firing squad = three professors as a commission, my parents, my sister and her bf plus few of my friends.
        Me = sentenced person that has to give a presentation in front of them.

And after that uni is over.... if I survive that is...

Again, love that shirt!!!
        sigpic

Comment

good luck with the presentation Jas. You do awesome!! I know so *waits patiently till Jas returns*

And Woohood it's Queensday in here...

*grabs orange clothes and walks out*
          sigpic

Comment

You'll do great Jasmina, but I'll wish you luck and send you positive vibes anyway

And we can all breath easy again (well, me and LJ at least) for Joe has assured us that his blog will continue as usual

Although he might regret that if I keep asking him 'birthday' questions

Comment

Oh whooops! According to Greytop's list, Brad's birthday is the 2nd May, which is this Sunday Too late to send him a card now

I didn't think we'd got it confirmed

Comment

Oh whooops! According to Greytop's list, Brad's birthday is the 2nd May, which is this Sunday Too late to send him a card now

I didn't think we'd got it confirmed
                I know...so...must we believe that and hold a party in celebration to him now or not?

I wanna give Brad his bday kiss I am allowed to do so from Shep

*hops out again*
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                  I know...so...must we believe that and hold a party in celebration to him now or not?
                  Well I guess if it's on the list it must be right? So we should at least make him some cards and have a little celebration on Sunday

I wanna give Brad his bday kiss I am allowed to do so from Shep

*hops out again*
                  Good for Shep You'll have to make do with a PSed kiss for him

Comment

OMG OT Queensday

Spoiler:
                    there has possibly been an assault on the royal family in here...a little black car drove through the crowd and came to stop in a statue...
                    14 people are wounded and possibly some death(royal family is ok) the festivities of the day have been canceled in that city...they're discussing now about the rest of the country to stop the festivities or not...

It is also not sure about if it is an assault or a driver that just drove through the security and all and became ill(some say he was already hanging with his head on the steeringwheel when driving on the statue)

Picture of car...
                    Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Well I guess if it's on the list it must be right? So we should at least make him some cards and have a little celebration on Sunday
                      I think so...a little one...
                      Oh darn...I just remember I won't be here on Sunday...I have to start working at 12 and probably for the whole day!*Pouts*

Good for Shep You'll have to make do with a PSed kiss for him
                      Yup...he thinks I'm loyal to him now! Erm...me a PS'ed kiss...that's gonna be scary... so preferably not
                      sigpic

Comment

Wood Morning Woohoos.

Someone has been banging very loud on the wall next to mine since about half 8 this morning. One asks what could they possibly be banging in that takes FOUR HOURS????! Rargh.

Tbh, with some of the stuff I've been hearing tonight I'm getting very depressed
                        Spoiler:
                        We send our kids to school expecting them to be safe and cared for, and yet I'm hearing more and more stories which tell me that they are not Your little dude should be taken care of properly, in a positive way that involves the other children and helps them to understand that not everyone is the same. That being a little 'different' is not a bad thing. I've cared for autistic children. I'ts not hard. You just have to get to know them in exactly the same way as you get to know 'normal' other children, and find the way to be with them that works. Once you understand their needs, their fears and feelings, you just make sure you provide them with the best environment in which they can learn and feel safe. What the heck is the point of education if it misses out on the very basic needs of the child?

And in amongst all these rules and regulations that I find so binding, what is it that works best? Love, affection, lots of hugs and cuddles. Children that feel loved and secure will learn so much more readily, simply because they will trust that the people around them are doing what is best for them. Education should be fun!

The other thing about this afternoon's incident was that nobody picked Jo up and hugged her until I got there Fundamental First Aid should include a gentle body check to make sure there are no broken bones or other injuries. Once I'd done that I cuddled her and made her feel safe. Apparently people these days are afraid to touch a child in case they are accused of something nasty So the child is left feeling miserable and frightened, just for want of a little hug It breaks my heart.
                        Spoiler:
                        From your lips to the authorities' ears Jumble. It's ridiculous that you can't show a child who is not related to you any affection these days for want of looking like a 'creep'.

OMG OT Queensday

Spoiler:
                        there has possibly been an assault on the royal family in here...a little black car drove through the crowd and came to stop in a statue...
                        14 people are wounded and possibly some death(royal family is ok) the festivities of the day have been canceled in that city...they're discussing now about the rest of the country to stop the festivities or not...

It is also not sure about if it is an assault or a driver that just drove through the security and all and became ill(some say he was already hanging with his head on the steeringwheel when driving on the statue)

Picture of car...
                        Spoiler:
                        http://media.nu.nl/m/m1bzr3iaiof8.jpg

Just watched the BBC news coverage of this, wood you be so good as to translate what the commentator is saying ?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/8026807.stm

Comment

Ugh, that scene with the car was particulary horrible to watch
                          Not a very good Queens day. Yuck
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Thanks guys

Spoiler:
                            I passed with a 10 (highest mark) WooHooD!!!!!!!!!!

*happy dances... naked*

OMG OT Queensday

Spoiler:

Picture of car...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                              Just watched the BBC news coverage of this, wood you be so good as to translate what the commentator is saying ?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/8026807.stm
                              Since Jann isn't here...

Spoiler:
                              She basically says:

,,...there will be people waiting by the long driveway [to the palace]...
                              [car hits]
                              Oh, and there crashes a car against the monument. It looks real and this definately isn't planned. The royal family is shocked. The car drove very fast. The big question is: Is this an accident?...''

Man, I was watching this live.
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                                Thanks guys

Spoiler:
                                I passed with a 10 (highest mark) WooHooD!!!!!!!!!!

*happy dances... naked*

WooHood! Well done

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X