No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So......er......how about that Martin! What green eyes he has....and....excellent directing skills. *cough*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
      So......er......how about that Martin! What green eyes he has....and....excellent directing skills. *cough*
      He also knows how to work with good...erm...working clothes on...his...shorts are always so..short...

Yup...I have such deep thoughts!
      sigpic

Comment

Martin, Martin
        he's the man
        we should all give him
        a great big hand!

Martin, Martin
        he's the man
        Jumble is
        his biggest fan!

Martin, Martin,
        he's so fine
        Back off girls,
        he's all mine!

Wait...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
          Martin, Martin
          he's the man
          we should all give him
          a great big hand!

Martin, Martin
          he's the man
          Jumble is
          his biggest fan!

Martin, Martin,
          he's so fine
          Back off girls,
          he's all mine!

Wait...
          You stole him while I wasn't looking??? Nooooooooo!!!!

That just makes things worse

And can I say, I'm the oldest one here and yet you're all hanging out for details of my weekend away? That's just weird

Comment

Ooooh, I so missed something!
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Love the cheerleader Martin cheers LJ

Originally posted by jumble View Post

And can I say, I'm the oldest one here and yet you're all hanging out for details of my weekend away? That's just weird
              *hugs* We just have no life at all...

I mean the thing I worry about the most is if the house of the people who live behind us is on fire...or if that is something in their yard... I hope our trees will stay safe!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                Hi WooHoos

I've had a fun/interesting weekend, lots to tell you but not right now. I need to catch up and then get some sleep *yawns*

All that fresh air is sooooo tiring

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...ndeed-wave.gif

I'd rather have had him rewrite the script

Ok, I know about the internetelepathy between us, but you're not supposed to have that link with Michael

<snipped>
                WHAT?!?!?! You say THAT, in response to LJ asking if hubby would let her fly to the UK for the wedding if Michael proposes, and then say you have to go to bed? But...But...Details!!! So does that mean he proposed?
                sigpic
                Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

*looks at jumble*
                  *blinks*
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                  Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*pouts* I really need to go to bed, but I really don't want to miss Jumble's news Guess I'll just have to wait until after work tomorrow to find out *sigh*
                    sigpic
                    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*pouts*

I was so close to noticing my 69 post this time. I always miss it!! But this time I was watching, and I still managed to miss it.
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

I'm not sure it's very good news, ladies.

Let's give jumble time to gather her thoughts.

And, no, I have not stolen Martin--I still heart Joe!
                        sigpic

Comment

Joe, Joe
                          he's my man
                          if he can't write it
                          no one can!

Joe, Joe
                          he talks so cute
                          now if only
                          he played the flute!

(sorry...I couldn't think of anything to rhyme with cute)
                          sigpic

Comment

LJ You rock!!!

Shep, Shep
                            He's my man
                            He loves gutter
                            Like no man can

sigpic

Comment

Oooookaaaaay. So we went to the Lake District and stayed near Lake Windermere.

Spoiler:
                              It was great, the weather was lovely, hotel was nice and comfy…

I’m not good at fly fishing, can’t seem to get the wrist action quite right So we hired a boat and did some spinning, then later some float fishing (that’s bobbers) We caught some wild trout, which is odd because you usually get those with fly, but there you go I also got a carp, about 16lbs, not bad. Michael got a slightly bigger one We messed about and laughed a lot, and I mean a lot.

Somehow I had the impression all along that there was something more going on, because I kept catching Michael giving me sort of nervous/speculative looks

After dinner Saturday night, we were sitting on the balcony looking out over the lake, bottle of wine …… when I heard the four words we all dread : “We need to talk” Uhoh!

There are three phrases that spring to my mind from that…

“This isn’t working”
                              “It’s not you, it’s me”
                              And horror of horrors
                              Spoiler:
                              “Will you marry me?”

So he tells me he’s been thinking about moving abroad (his business is internet based, so he can live just about anywhere). So…..

“If you could live anywhere in the world, where wood it be?”

*suspects this is a trick question* Hmmm. I don’t know….. I’ve never really been abroad much, but I quite like the idea of The Netherlands”

“Really? I thought you’d say Vancouver…….”

“Why wood I want to live in Vancouver? It’s cold there. It snows!”

“Well, it’s a really great place to live and you know, you could go and see Martin every time he makes a public appearance. Cons and such….”

“I can do that from anywhere…… heard of aeroplanes have you? Are you telling me you’re seriously thinking of moving to Canada? ” At this point I’m starting to see my perfect little world slipping away from me

“No, I want to go to Australia, but I didn’t think you’d even consider it because it’s such a long way from your family….and him

*suddenly realises the import of all this* “Hang on, you’re saying you’re going to move abroad and you expect me to go with you?????”

“Well I was hoping…….. Look, we’ve always been straight with each other, what I really want is for us to get married and go live somewhere where we can have a better lifestyle, more freedom, more fun……. You woodn’t have to work, life could be so much better than in the UK. And we could afford to fly back and see the kids and grandkids as often as you like……What do you think?”

“I think I don’t know what to think I think I need to think about this a heck of a lot…… and then think some more”

And we left it there, enjoyed the rest of the weekend, came home…….

I mean, I’ve only been seeing the guy for……. um……. ok the fact that I don’t even know exactly how long speaks volumes to me…….

*iz tired and going to bed*

Comment

(((Jumble))))

OT
                                Spoiler:
                                That's some weekend! Moving abroad...I would have said yes in an instant but that is because I really want to go away from here(there is a reason why I'm doing an international study...)

but that is difficult*hugs*...certainly since you don't know him for that long now(or at least not close) I mean...TbH you haven't even told your family about him yet! (says something as well)

I hope that you figure out what to do!

Most important on the other hand is that you had fun!! Try to think about the positive things now...and perhaps just avoid the topic...

Woodnight
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X