• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starlover View Post
    I. Am. Not. Insane.

I just like reading.

*runs after Jas with Siler's wrench*

Ignore the fact that I just, without realising read the last chapter of a story instead of the first one...I already found it weird and making no sense

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
    *munches broccoli* Think Hubby would let me fly to the UK if jumble ends up marrying Michael?
    What hubby doesn't know won't hurt him
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
      OK, you're not insane... just slightly wacko

I like reading too.
      Okay...I am...but only if you are too Coz you're wackier than I am.

Certainly fanfic's eh?!?!

*munches broccoli* Think Hubby would let me fly to the UK if jumble ends up marrying Michael?
      mmm...I like to smoke broccoli

He would...certainly if he is allowed to come along...I wanna come then as well
      sigpic

Comment

I think he'd have to! We'd have to have a huge big shipper contingent at the wedding, we could all sit on the same table and of course broccoli would be served It would be awesome!

Not that we're getting ahead of ourselves here at all
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Okay...I am...but only if you are too Coz you're wackier than I am.

Certainly fanfic's eh?!?!
          Of course I am.

Is there anything other then fanfics?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
            I think he'd have to! We'd have to have a huge big shipper contingent at the wedding, we could all sit on the same table and of course broccoli would be served It would be awesome!

Not that we're getting ahead of ourselves here at all
            It's a good excuse to come together yes!

Nope, not at all...

Erm...on topic

Roses are red
            Violets are blue
            Martin on the ice
            Oh yes, Woohoo!

sigpic

Comment

Of course I am.

Is there anything other then fanfics?
              Goooooooooood....

You know...*gasp* books...those are really weird..and some even have actual information in it...that you can *gasps again* learn from!
              sigpic

Comment

Goooooooooood....

You know...*gasp* books...those are really weird..and some even have actual information in it...that you can *gasps again* learn from!
                *friendly local librarian nods approvingly*
                sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                  *friendly local librarian nods approvingly*
                  Oh boy...

We temporarly forgot about our book nerd...

You know what would be fun...to hold a monthly/weekly fanfic reading club...we all read the same fic and talk about it after a week or so (or during it)
                  sigpic

Comment

Er...I've grounded myself from reading fic until my own writing is done. But the club sounds fun...I'd have fun reading your opinions!
                    sigpic

Comment

Goooooooooood....

I've been reading books since I was 3. They're not interesting anymore.

*glances at Josi*
                      sigpic

Comment

*glances at Josi*
                        !!! Wash your mouth!
                        sigpic

Comment

Er...I've grounded myself from reading fic until my own writing is done. But the club sounds fun...I'd have fun reading your opinions!
                          Lol, I''m still waiting on the beta'ing of my own fic! and I have told myself only to read finished fics!

*glances at Josi*
                          Ditto in here...perhaps earlier...mom loooooooooooves books...

Now only reading when no other options are available...and for school... Plus at the beach(but that is also for printed fic)
                          sigpic

Comment

Lol, I''m still waiting on the beta'ing of my own fic! and I have told myself only to read finished fics!

Ditto in here...perhaps earlier...mom loooooooooooves books...

Now only reading when no other options are available...and for school... Plus at the beach(but that is also for printed fic)
                            I still read books. When I visit my grandma. No TV, no radio, no computer. And the neighbours have an amazing library. I think I've read most of it.
                            sigpic

Comment

I still read books. When I visit my grandma. No TV, no radio, no computer. And the neighbours have an amazing library. I think I've read most of it.
                              That's cool! In here I have mom for the books...but I just experience I don't have time for it at home...certainly since I'm such a computer addict.

Plus these days I prefer reading in English while all our books at home are Dutch.

Wood Martin have the time to read books?!

trying to get back on topic
                              sigpic

Comment

That's cool! In here I have mom for the books...but I just experience I don't have time for it at home...certainly since I'm such a computer addict.

Plus these days I prefer reading in English while all our books at home are Dutch.

Wood Martin have the time to read books?!

trying to get back on topic
                                Same problem with books in Macedonian here. Some of the translations are just horrible.

You're supposed to be stalking him. You don't know?

I think that's it for me tonight, the caffeine is wearing off. I'm heading to bed. See you guys tomorrow.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X