Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Ah, finally someone who understands

I know But you're right of course...........and when we find out when his birthday is we can start celebrating all over again

I just spent an interesting morning...............the electrician came to do a little job (5 minutes max) in my kitchen..............spotted the SG dvds and of course couldn't miss the wall So he starts talking about how much he loves SG and, oh is that Martin Wood? He's the best director, I love all his eps, and did you see Continuum?..........Do you know he's directing the next movie? That's gonna be awesome.......do you think they'll finally admit that Jack and Sam are a couple? It's about time, don't you think?....................Two hours later, he remembered that he was actually here to do something Still didn't stop talking while he worked...........finally managed to persuade him out of the door after another half hour!! Nice man...........

That's awesome Jumbly ! He knew Martin was on to direct the 3rd movie? Does that mean he's a GW-goer? Do we know his username?! Get him over to the Martin thread! He'll be our first man. Except for Martin of course .

Afternoon Woohoos! Feel's very weird not to be looking at Martinmas stuff. Still an awesome 12 days and thanks to everyone for the contributions!

Nad do you have the big list yet? Just wanted to add the Martin fic to it !
    All in a Day's Work

Comment

No, he's not a GW-er, he heard it from a friend, who heard it from a friend...........who may well be a GW-er but no idea who

*slaps self* I knew there was something I meant to ask Nad to add

Edit: And nice to see you Sarai, hope you enjoyed your holiday

Oh, and btw, I'm babysitting tonight and I'm not sure if I can get online. So if you don't see me for a couple of hours don't send a search party! Well unless Martin's leading it of course
      Last edited by Jumble; 08 January 2009, 08:39 AM.

Comment

No, he's not a GW-er, he heard it from a friend, who heard it from a friend...........who may well be a GW-er but no idea who

*slaps self* I knew there was something I meant to ask Nad to add

Edit: And nice to see you Sarai, hope you enjoyed your holiday
        Thanks Jumbly . Yeah the holiday was lovely. Will post a couple of pictures on the lounge. Snow in the Peak District and absolutely no mobile phone signal. Just glorious .

EDIT: Pictures posted !
        Last edited by Sarai; 08 January 2009, 07:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

That's awesome Jumbly ! He knew Martin was on to direct the 3rd movie? Does that mean he's a GW-goer? Do we know his username?! Get him over to the Martin thread! He'll be our first man. Except for Martin of course .

Afternoon Woohoos! Feel's very weird not to be looking at Martinmas stuff. Still an awesome 12 days and thanks to everyone for the contributions!

All in a Day's Work
          I think all tptb use their own names on GW, that way we know for sure it's them, not someone claiming to be them.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
            I think all tptb use their own names on GW, that way we know for sure it's them, not someone claiming to be them.
            Um we were talking about my electrician, and I know my eyesight isn't brilliant, but I think I would have noticed if he were one of TPTB

Comment

Um we were talking about my electrician, and I know my eyesight isn't brilliant, but I think I would have noticed if he were one of TPTB
              ROFL!! Sorry! My brain isn't working today! Oh well...laughs on luvnjack today!
              sigpic

Comment

That's ok, I've managed to clean the pizza off my screen

Edit: Actually, they don't all use their own names But nobody else is allowed to use the names of any PTB or actors, because then there wood be something to worry about

Comment

The list will be posted soon!

Awww. Never!

...Ok, maybe
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                  Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Imagine if the electrician had been Martin !!!

Or are we delving into the realms of gutter there...

Comment

If it had been, you wood all be sitting there saying "Where's Jumble?"........for the next week or two, because I wood be too busy floating around on a pink cloud to be posting here

Edit: I'm off out now, I may be gone for some time

Comment

All in a Day's Work
                        Welcome back Sarai!

oooh...and that fic is a very important thing of Martinmas as well it was a very good fic!

If only...Jumble would have taken pictures then...and we would have known his Bday by now...

But imagine that one day one of TPTB would be in your house...what would you do? I think I would Squee and faint, or like an addicted puppy walking behind him!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                          But imagine that one day one of TPTB would be in your house...what would you do? I think I would Squee and faint, or like an addicted puppy walking behind him!
                          Same as what Jumble said! If it was Dan Shea I wouldn't be seen around here for a while .

*waves* Take care Jumbly!

Comment

The Martimas 2009 List of Awesomness

Graphic Art

By Achaja:
                            Icons with Martin 1
                            Icons with Martin 2
                            Martin Sigs
                            Various

By DutchIndeed:
                            The Martin and Me

By jasminaGo:
                            Icons

By josiane:
                            Wallpapers

By jumble & DutchIndeed:
                            12 Days of Martinmas

By jumble:
                            Cold Martin
                            Martin & Jumble
                            Various 1
                            Various 2
                            WMCA WooHoos
                            Wet Martin
                            Wet Martin

Written Art

By DutchIndeed:
                            The Other part 1
                            The Other Part 2
                            Martin Poetry& Hippy New Year

By Sarai:
                            All in a Day's Work

Martin in Motion

Part One
                            Part Two

RCC laughing! ...and Martin, of course
                            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Same as what Jumble said! If it was Dan Shea I wouldn't be seen around here for a while .

*waves* Take care Jumbly!

Oh *waves and hugs Jumble goodbye* see you soon again, be careful

If Brad would walk in...after my shocked moment I think I would be asking question after question... and lock him up in my house till I know for sure we will get confirmation and an Bday answer
                              sigpic

Comment

Ok! I got hooked into my friend's network! And the babes are both in bed Wooohooooooood!

Amazingly Awesome list Nad Who'd have thought our little bunch of WooHoos could produce so much amazing stuff for Martinmas?

Jann how can Brad ensure we get confirmation in the 3rd movie if you've got him locked up in your house? Just get 'the' birthdate from him and then let him get on with the movie

Comment

Working...
                                X