Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starlover View Post

Jan ddnt 8 th cake. LJ dd
    It makes me sad that Jann understands this weird language, and I do not! I can't even *******ize my own language

Jann - do dutch hip kids do the same thing in Dutch? Like...instead of Zwoele Zondag (the extent of my dutch, btw) could I say zwle zdg? Hmmm
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      *blinks*

WooHoos are odd people.
      *hugs*
      sigpic

Comment

*yawn* Mornin' I think we stalked a little bit too much yesterday

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        *crawls in holding head* Jeez, how much wine did we get through last night? *gathers up empties and tosses them into the recycling bin* I think the butler idea is brilliant....... BamBam you say? *shrugs* fine with me

Great party WooHoos

Uh, yeah.. that's pretty much all I've got this morning.... be back later, hopefully

*waves to Sarai* See what you miss when you go off to watch 'Neighbours'

Edit: And no cloning The Martin! He is the one and only and should remain unique
        but...but...it's the Martin, and then he can live in our house...there could so be some guttery thoughts in there...
        Originally posted by Bekki View Post
        It makes me sad that Jann understands this weird language, and I do not! I can't even *******ize my own language

Jann - do dutch hip kids do the same thing in Dutch? Like...instead of Zwoele Zondag (the extent of my dutch, btw) could I say zwle zdg? Hmmm
        Have you decided to give us the rest of the replicarter story? We want it *sniff*

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
        Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
        Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

*blinks*

WooHoos are odd people.
          *hugs*
          But you love us anyways

*huggles* if it helps you a bit; in the first semester of uni I got a list of English abbreviations I had to learn, because texting is also a way of communication. (not that it was like this but still...)

We do. Zwoele Zondag...I don't think we've ever done that one...but it would be something like: zwl zdg. (almost the same...)

Mr w8 ff mt NL sms.

w8 min wth Dutch abbr.

Jan @ Martin r nt in lve. Jan s wth Shep.
          sigpic

Comment

But you love us anyways

*huggles* if it helps you a bit; in the first semester of uni I got a list of English abbreviations I had to learn, because texting is also a way of communication. (not that it was like this but still...)
            Yup.

And really? They actually incouraged abbreviations? Wow, at uni, they get peeved when you do that. You know: ''Jeez, can't you spell? Too lazy to type out the entire word?''

But yeah, uh...
            Mrtn WHD FTW!
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Mr w8 ff mt NL sms.

w8 min wth Dutch abbr.

Hmm, ok I didn't even understand that .

*huggles Woohoos*

*dashes out*

Comment

Yup.

And really? They actually incouraged abbreviations? Wow, at uni, they get peeved when you do that. You know: ''Jeez, can't you spell? Too lazy to type out the entire word?''

But yeah, uh...
                Mrtn WHD FTW!
                Well..they don't encourage it, but we must know it all I mean if you go and work in a business later on, we have to speak proper English. Still, it was fun to learn that...and actually it's one of the few things I remember from that class!

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                Hmm, ok I didn't even understand that .

*huggles Woohoos*

*dashes out*
                You don't?!?! Well the first one you can't, because it was Dutch.

The other one was the translation.

wait a minute with Dutch abbreviations.

and the last one:

Jann and Martin are not in love. Jann is with Shep.

Lame I know.(but I found the @ symbol funny as and... I know it's normally at...but and sounds funny too...<g>)
                sigpic

Comment

But you love us anyways

We do. Zwoele Zondag...I don't think we've ever done that one...but it would be something like: zwl zdg. (almost the same...)

Mr w8 ff mt NL sms.

w8 min wth Dutch abbr.

wow - you do netspeak at uni! I need to do that course! Let's see if I can translate yours

The first one is...actually I have no idea. To me it looks like "Mr wait fanfiction mount Netherlands SMS"...that can't be right...

The second one is..."wait a minute with Dutch abbreviation?"...maybe...

the third one..."Jann and Martin are not in love Jan is with Shep!"

I think I got the last one!

This is FUN!
                  sigpic

Comment

*stumbles in* So. Tired. Five. Hours. Sleep. *falls asleep on keyboard*
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                      *picks up LJ's head nad puts a pillow under it*

*slips Joe in there too for good measure*

Hi hon! How are you? (other than sleepy?)
                      sigpic

Comment

*picks up LJ's head nad puts a pillow under it*

*slips Joe in there too for good measure*

Hi hon! How are you? (other than sleepy?)
                        (((Bekki))) I'm fine. Up too late writing and up too early getting my son off to school, but I'm fine. *snuggles up to Joe*

Haven't seen you around much! How are you?
                        sigpic

Comment

I am super! Just busy...very busy.

I feel it is time for a poem!

I like Martin yes I do
                          I love the PTB and they love you
                          Mallozzi and Brad and Paul are so rad
                          a cup a cup a cup a cup a cup

(hmm, how did that turn into Java jive?)
                          sigpic

Comment

wow - you do netspeak at uni! I need to do that course! Let's see if I can translate yours

The first one is...actually I have no idea. To me it looks like "Mr wait fanfiction mount Netherlands SMS"...that can't be right...

The second one is..."wait a minute with Dutch abbreviation?"...maybe...

the third one..."Jann and Martin are not in love Jan is with Shep!"

I think I got the last one!

This is FUN!
                            Yup, that's right.

Lol, overall the course was very boring, that was just one class. Oh and it was called: Individual Communication.

*hugs* ...but with five hours sleep...you mean that isn't normal?!?! It's my average!

I am super! Just busy...very busy.

I feel it is time for a poem!

I like Martin yes I do
                            I love the PTB and they love you
                            Mallozzi and Brad and Paul are so rad
                            a cup a cup a cup a cup a cup

(hmm, how did that turn into Java jive?)
                            yay poem! awesome
                            sigpic

Comment

Whizzing off to work now guys! Well, dinner then work

Have a fun evening my dears !

*twirls*

*skips out*

Comment

*wanders in*
                                *looks around at devastation from last night's party and worse-for-wear Woohoos*
                                *hands out the aspirin*

All men should be jealous of Joe. Except my husband. Cuz he has me. And, really, what more could a man ask for? Therefore, all men but my husband should be jealous of Joe, and Joe should be jealous of my husband. Yes. That makes perfect sense in my sleep-deprived brain. I can't believe I'm awake at 2 a.m. Off to bed with me!
                                Your logic is impeccable

Luvnjack - I understood every word

Martin for instance, is jealous of Michael, but Michael is only suspicious of Martin.

Jumble is jealous of Jann when Martin visits Jann, but never jealous of Jann for Michael, or Michael for marshmallows

Dave is jealous of Dan, but when not shirtless, Dan is jealous of Dave

and all PTB are suspicious of eachother's affections toward me, but most jealous toward Martin (and on some days Joe)
                                As is yours!
                                sigpic
                                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Working...
                                X