No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah, that's better Jann I've found before that with PB if I delete a pic and then upload a different one with the same name I still get the same pic Good job on the eyes

So there I was in the dentist's chair
    Spoiler:
    with the dentist and her assistant both doing stuff in my mouth, and I noticed that they've had a tv installed on the ceiling, presumably to distract their victims patients A Disney film was just starting and I thought 'Great! My least favourite type of film' , but I reckoned it was better than nothing........

The sound was off and there were subtitles, which began......

Long ago, in the far away land of ancient Greece... blah blah blah

And the greatest and strongest of all these heroes...
    was the mighty
    Spoiler:
    Hercules!!!!!!!

At which point I coughed and spluttered and couldn't catch my breath, and scared the poor dentist and her assistant to death! Seems I can't get away from The Martin wherever I go

Thanks for that Nad

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Ah, that's better Jann I've found before that with PB if I delete a pic and then upload a different one with the same name I still get the same pic Good job on the eyes

Spoiler:
      with the dentist and her assistant both doing stuff in my mouth, and I noticed that they've had a tv installed on the ceiling, presumably to distract their victims patients A Disney film was just starting and I thought 'Great! My least favourite type of film' , but I reckoned it was better than nothing........

was the mighty
      Spoiler:
      Hercules!!!!!!!

At which point I coughed and spluttered and couldn't catch my breath, and scared the poor dentist and her assistant to death! Seems I can't get away from The Martin wherever I go

Thanks for that Nad

Hercumartin...might just have unwittingly unleashed a plot bunny there Jumble...

EDIT: I hope the dentist went ok apart from that

Comment

Lol, it was really simple...eyedropper tool in PS...do it on eyes...save the pic...and you're done!

Spoiler:

was the mighty
        Spoiler:
        Hercules!!!!!!!

Thanks for that Nad
        How awesome! You could imagine him as Martin the whole time...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

Hercumartin...might just have unwittingly unleashed a plot bunny there Jumble...
          Oh I hope so! It'll give me something to alternate instead of constantly re-reading your last Martinfic

EDIT: I hope the dentist went ok apart from that
          Thanks, yes. It was just a clean-up, nothing requiring the drill *shudders*

Edit: Jann that sounds easier than the way I've been doing it

Comment

Morning, Woohoos.

I was going to say something brilliant and witty, but now I can't remember what. *yawn* Too early in the morning!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
              Cool! Where do I get eyes like that?

I love that vid. Amanda looks great

fangurl moment
              Spoiler:
              http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/oo186/jasmina_Go/Amanda/In%20Person/Gemini%20Awards%202006/48.jpg

Keep your fingers crossed kids. I think the Leo awards are tomorrow, and both Stargate and Sanctuary had a lot of nominations. Here's hoping they win.

http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/o...MEJBrady_2.jpg
              *crosses fingers*

Morning Woohoos

(((Jos)))

Hope the conference is going well?

*sigh* Can't beat good old-fashioned eye-thunking.

OT:

Spoiler:
              The banging neighbours are at it again . Every day since last week. I think they are renovating. Don't they know how EARLY it is????!!

Jann the hair looks good! Dark hair is awesome
              (((Sarai))) Yeah it was OK - it was a management course so it was a bit dull Home now Just got to write a report on it now for work

Sorry about your neighbours, that's soo annoying Hope they finish up soon!

mmmmmm...sorry you were saying?

Thanks Jumble . Sounds like a plan. Now I just have to figure out which house it is (I'm in a terraced back-to-back ). It's not so much me that is bothered since I'm up everyday pretty early, but its really bothering my housemate whose room is next door. I'll get on to the landlord about it.

On a completely fantastic but totally OT-related note...
              Spoiler:

Dave got a new job !! Well its kind of the same job, but an extension of it, and more pay !! We had discussed moving to York, but this means we'll be in Leeds for the forseeable. It's just so nice to know what I'm doing, and I can start looking for places !!!
              Wooohoood!!! Congrats to Dave! That's fab news, and great for you too!

*hugs everyone*
              sigpic
              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Edit: Jann that sounds easier than the way I've been doing it
                How do you do it then?!?!?

This is the only way I know to delete the red from eyes

HubbaHubba
                sigpic

Comment

*grabs keyboard while Joel's not looking*

Lee and Joel have hijacked my pcs again I'll be back later

*scoots away fast*

Comment

*grabs keyboard while Joel's not looking*

Lee and Joel have hijacked my pcs again I'll be back later

*scoots away fast*
                    Is it sad that my first thought was "Is she joking about Joel Goldsmith? I don't get it..." Then I realized the grandkids were over! I'm so pitiful.
                    sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

was the mighty
                      Spoiler:
                      Hercules!!!!!!!

Thanks for that Nad

You're welcome

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                        Is it sad that my first thought was "Is she joking about Joel Goldsmith? I don't get it..." Then I realized the grandkids were over! I'm so pitiful.
                        We all have one track minds, the Stargate track

Posting some of my challenge pieces here, just for the heck of it

This one doesn't belong here, but I like it

Nad post your challenge entry, it's gorgeous

Comment

Jumble, I knew the first two were yours
                          I was planning on making something simular after the PM you send me about the challenge

And:

I actually like this one
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Oh! *Waves hands in spazzy fangurl fashion* It's Joe!!! *Squee!*
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                              Jumble, I knew the first two were yours
                              I was planning on making something simular after the PM you send me about the challenge
                              I was disappointed you didn't enter the ones you'd already done, because it wood have helped to disguise mine a bit

And:

I actually like this one
                              I love it, I snurched it, and I knew it was yours

Thought you'd like a little psychadelic Joe LJ

Comment

Hey, guess what I just found at the back of the booze cupboard?

Spoiler:
                                A bottle of Amarula!!! WooHooood!!

Comment

Working...
                                X