• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Siler's wrench has been busy today
    *eyes Woohoos*

*picks up Siler's Wrench*

*shuffles away muttering*

Comment

I didn't use it for myself...I just thought I would bring it to Sarai...I forgot to return it the other day

I'm watching more Sanctuary now...*happy sigh* I love that show!

Martin and Amanda make it great...put some thunky men in it...and I love it
      sigpic

Comment

(((Jumble)))

I absolutely adore that pic of BW and his wife!! They look so happy!!

So....I had a JM dream last night...

(Totally weird dream OT)
        Spoiler:
        I dreamed that my older sister was hired as a writer for SGU! And more than that, she was going to MARRY JM!!! !!!! And I was so excited for her, cuz I kew JM was a great guy and would make her very happy and that she'd have an awesome time writing for SGU. But...then I started thinking, "Hey! I'm the writer in the family! How's she get that job!" and "Where the heck in Fondy? Did Joe leave her? Or is he just leading my trusting sister on?" Told you it was weird. The cool part was that I was e-mailing and calling Joe, helping him get the house ready for when my sis moved in! A direct line to JM! *sigh*
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
          (((Jumble)))

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...dsc04400-1.jpg
          I absolutely adore that pic of BW and his wife!! They look so happy!!

So....I had a JM dream last night...

(Totally weird dream OT)
          Spoiler:
          I dreamed that my older sister was hired as a writer for SGU! And more than that, she was going to MARRY JM!!! !!!! And I was so excited for her, cuz I kew JM was a great guy and would make her very happy and that she'd have an awesome time writing for SGU. But...then I started thinking, "Hey! I'm the writer in the family! How's she get that job!" and "Where the heck in Fondy? Did Joe leave her? Or is he just leading my trusting sister on?" Told you it was weird. The cool part was that I was e-mailing and calling Joe, helping him get the house ready for when my sis moved in! A direct line to JM! *sigh*
          ........ and that phone number is???????? I reckon she got the job because of the impending marriage, which only came about when he found that you were unavailable

This dream thing is catching.....

Comment

OMG Jumble, wow!

Spoiler:
            As everyone else has said, you have to take time to think about this and I totally understand your uncertainty. I mean, that's two huge decisions there - do you want to commit your life to Michael like that and do you want to move away? It's a heck of a lot to ask of anyone, especially after only 2 months, even if you have known each other longer than that. So take your time, and we're all here for you if you need a sounding board. But I think the being away from family's the big thing. I mean, it's all very well to say you can visit any time, but that is a totally different thing to being nearby and seeing them day to day. And with your grandkids being small that's particularly hard I think. *big hugs*

on the dreams girls!
            sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Josiane, that was pretty much my reaction OMG! Wow! says it perfectly

We're going to have a long chat later, there's so much stuff that I need to find out before I can really figure anything out Tbh, I'd commit my life to him in a heartbeat, as long as it didn't involve shackles wedding rings. It's the moving away that's the problem

Aaaaaaaaand trying to stay on topic.....

*sigh*

There's one thing though, if it does come about that I change countries, nothing will change on here

Comment

Wood Michael
                Spoiler:
                be happy with staying in the UK and just traveling a lot? I mean, what is his motivation behind wanting to move? If he just wants to see the world, then by all means the two of you can travel and have the UK as your home base! And does he want to move away forever, or maybe just for a couple of years? I wood love to do that, as long as there was an end in sight for me to come back home!

And, yes, the Hippies will always be the same, no matter what country you live in!

*runs back to writing*
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                  Wood Michael
                  Spoiler:
                  be happy with staying in the UK and just traveling a lot? I mean, what is his motivation behind wanting to move? If he just wants to see the world, then by all means the two of you can travel and have the UK as your home base! And does he want to move away forever, or maybe just for a couple of years? I wood love to do that, as long as there was an end in sight for me to come back home!
                  Yes, these are among the many questions I need to ask...
                  Spoiler:
                  He's travelled a fair bit, certainly more than I have (although that's not difficult ) The impression I have is that he wants a less frenetic lifestyle, preferably with more sunshine thrown in.... He's worked hard to build up his business, and now that it's doing really well he wants to enjoy the fruits of his labours, so to speak. I can't blame him for that.

I think maybe he has this romantic idea that now we've finally found each other we should get married and go off on a lifetime's honeymoon and just make the most of everything, make up for the lost years. I, on the other hand, am much more down to earth and don't believe in fairies But I could be wrong, that's why I need to find out exactly what's going on in his head, and try to explain what's going on in mine (yeah, you'd all like to be there for that woodn't you? )

I also know that he wants me to depend on him, which I find very hard after a lifetime of being totally self-dependent. Maybe he thinks taking me away will bring this about *shrugs*

Roll on 9pm (yeah, I even had to make an appointment for 'The Talk'

And, yes, the Hippies will always be the same, no matter what country you live in!

*runs back to writing*

And I have to say, 'Wood Michael' made me ROFLMAO!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                    And I have to say, 'Wood Michael' made me ROFLMAO!!!!
                    Glad I could help!
                    sigpic

Comment

Comment

*runs in*

*runs out*
                        sigpic

Comment

*looks around* Was...that Jas? *looks around some more* Huh, guess not...
                          sigpic

Comment

WOW jumble! Some unsolicited advice-
                            Spoiler:
                            Do what you will wish you have done in 5 or 10 years. Remember nothing is set in stone...if things don't work out, you can always move on. The "dependent" idea would bug me...being a "woman of a certain age" (47) I like my level of independence. Hubby and I are pretty inter-dependent, but not glued to each other's hip by any means I am the type that always counsels a woman to have her own money(bank account) and her own interests apart from her partner, just because it will make her happier and more interesting.
                            Follow your heart and find happiness in whatever way you choose.

Enjoyed watching some SG1 today (yeah I know....should have been doing homework ) and all of the little glimpses of martin.

Comment

...Broccoli's dancing?! Hm.

Jumble, wow. Heavy stuff!
                              And yes, do move to the Netherlands Just don't loose sight of reality, I guess.

Jann, I know the feeling.
                              (Although most of my brothers GF's really were just plain wrong )

((((jumble)))) ((((jann))))

Brother/ family OT:

Spoiler:
                              Yes, family really is important. My brother and I have always been very close, we've been trough a lot and that might have played a little part in it. I always believed that us having seperate lives was the best thing ever . But, since he got diagnosed with kidney disease that a) might make part of his live horrible and b) could cause his kidneys to fail at any point made me realize even more how precious time and quality time is. I though about what it would be like to live far apart when times will be rough for him and it made me feel odd. I wouldn't make decisions based on where my brother is living and where I would be going, or put my life on hold for it but I can imagine that I would want to be near my family. Add to that that people have died from the same thing and it all gets very nasty...

*blinks* Sorry about that, but I'm feeling a bit... sad about my brothers situation today. Long story, but life can suck!

I'm glad there's this place too
                              And Martin.
                              For the world wood be less awesome without him
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Gosh, I had lots of pages to catch up, baaad Woohoo!

Sorry to hear it Nad, you're 100% right, we should love our family with special LOVE, because they are the only closest to heart we've got

Nice weekend Jumble Hope everything would be as you'll wish to be Cool dreams - gee, we the Woohoos had so many Martin dreams, that's cool

I understand your problem Jann, my brother would be marry in 29 May - oh and I've got a dress already! I think the time changes the relations, to more calm and peaceful

Hey! We do have pic with half naked Martin!
                                sigpic
                                sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Working...
                                X