No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And we have still had none at all. Not a single flake. Everyone else seems to have had snow, I'm feeling left out
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Currently we have alternating rain and snow showers - as usual, the British weather can't make up it's mind

Comment

You can have my snow, Josi
        sigpic
        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Thanks Wendy! Send it on down

Jumble, did you see the GoT trailer for season 5 is out? It's on the GoT facebook page.
          sigpic

Comment

I have now! Still so long to wait

Comment

I know! But there, some sign that Tyrion is OK, at least as far as you can ever tell from a trailer
              sigpic

Comment

True - the whole thing was rather confusing. As it's meant to be, no doubt

Comment

A bit of snow would be nice. It's rainy and dreary today. Almost all week it was gorgeous here - upper 70s to 81, blue skies, wonderful. If the past 20 years are any indication, and I believe they are, spring should hit on Valentine's day in a couple of weeks. We had to mow the yard already.
                  sigpic

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*
                    I only had the icky snow.
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

No more snow - it's waaaay too cold for that

Nad, how's Mom doing?

Comment

Did somebody say snow??? Here is a view of our backyard today. I mainly took the picture to show the amount of snow on the table...So glad to be home with the kiddos today and not having to brave the roads

Snow Day.jpg
                        sigpic

----------
                        FFN ----- AO3 ----------

Comment

We have had a much "warmer" winter then normal. Snow levels low - some of the ski areas nearby only have enough snow for the upper portions of the mountains and they can't even make snow. We do have rain, but I wish it had gotten a little cooler.

Oh and we now have our on flock (or whatever they go by) of geese. (Is it called a gaggle?) Anyhow, I counted 10 geese when I went to get the mail yesterday. I felt all those eye staring at me, watching my every move. Sort of an Alfred Hitchcock (in Psycho or The Birds) kind of feeling. We have never had more then one pair and an occasional visitor for a few hours. But I went out for a few hours and they were still all there when I returned. Hope they don't decide to invade us - bet it has to do with the weather. Usually it is about 10°F to 15°F cooler this time of year. Well maybe this is something I will just have to get use to then! (We humans are so messy and we seem to leave our messes everywhere we go!)
                          sigpic

Comment

I know what you mean Laurie, we have deer here. Lots of them. To the point that my kids get no amusement out of seeing them anymore. They constantly walk up to the windows and I've even seen them as close as my front porch, chewing on the bushes in the flower bed.

And winter definitely has been much more mild. Especially the temps, though those are supposed to drop in the next couple of days (high of 15F today) and there is a wind chill advisory coming. This storm has been a doozy though. Most of the snow in my pic fell over the last 36 hours. We still get hit with Lake Effect snow, but I'm glad we're not in the Snow Belt!
                            sigpic

----------
                            FFN ----- AO3 ----------

Comment

Josi - you want snow? You're very welcome to the half ton I've just swept off of Woody

Edit: Woody just learned to ice-skate - he's not very good at it but did manage to avoid the lamp-post He'll be staying on the driveway for the foreseeable!
                              Last edited by Jumble; 03 February 2015, 12:35 AM.

Comment

It's practically spring here. Clear blue sky, sunny and not very cold.

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                                Nad, how's Mom doing?
                                Alright-ish. She's still in the hospital and bored.

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                                Josi - you want snow? You're very welcome to the half ton I've just swept off of Woody

Edit: Woody just learned to ice-skate - he's not very good at it but did manage to avoid the lamp-post He'll be staying on the driveway for the foreseeable!
                                He could always go and work as a zamboni.
                                I know he likes to drive around in circles for hours...
                                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Working...
                                X