X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did?

Comment

*waves*

Hey Woohoos, I'm back from my Spanish adventure! Had a fantastic time Need another week off now though to recover

*hugs all*
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Welcome back Josi - glad you had such a great time

Comment

My obnoxious git of a neightbour has just learned that trying to establish superiority over an already somewhat ticked off (and slightly wine-soaked) Jumble is akin to poking a hornets' nest with a stick - not a good idea I don't think I left him in any doubt that if there were actually a man on this planet that could tell me what I could or could not do it most certainly would not be him and he would in fact be at the bottom of a very long list!

So there!

Comment

And I didn't swear!

Comment

Good for you! You tell him! No one messes with our Jumble
              sigpic

Comment

Absolutely! I've put up with a lot from him in the interest of calmness and 'live and let live', but there just comes a point when enough is enough! When I got home last night I discovered that a visitor of his had parked their car halfway across my driveway and I had to make a six point turn to squeeze Woody into the tiny gap they'd left without causing him any damage. I did, for a moment, consider sitting out in the road with my hand on my horn, but decided that this would be somewhat unkind to my other neighbours considering it was after midnight. Which I think makes me a nice person, yes? So to have him yell at me for allowing 'my' weeds to grow under the fence into his garden was somewhat irritating, to say the least!

*gnashes teeth*

No more Mrs Nice-Guy where he is concerned - let battle commence

Comment

Yes, absolutely. Flipping cheek of him!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                    Absolutely! I've put up with a lot from him in the interest of calmness and 'live and let live', but there just comes a point when enough is enough! When I got home last night I discovered that a visitor of his had parked their car halfway across my driveway and I had to make a six point turn to squeeze Woody into the tiny gap they'd left without causing him any damage. I did, for a moment, consider sitting out in the road with my hand on my horn, but decided that this would be somewhat unkind to my other neighbours considering it was after midnight. Which I think makes me a nice person, yes? So to have him yell at me for allowing 'my' weeds to grow under the fence into his garden was somewhat irritating, to say the least!

*gnashes teeth*

No more Mrs Nice-Guy where he is concerned - let battle commence
                    Oh! If sides are being taken = I want team JUMBLE! You go girl!
                    sigpic

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Go Jumble!

To be fair, we'd be on team Jumble no matter what. It's the WooHoo way to stick up for each other, even if they wood be wrong. We'd probably help a fellow WooHoo to move 'the body'...

...So if anyone has some spare time...

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Oh yes, we'd stick together no matter what

Although in the case of my neighbour body moving wood take at least half a dozen WooHoos - fewer than that and we'd risk permanent back injury

Comment

It wood be a great WooHoo meet, I'm sure
                            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Definitely

Comment

Wait, what? I'm not sure I signed up for nefarious deeds... where was that in the Woohoo contract?!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X