The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'ma gonna sulk about the custard!

Thank you. I always feel my spirits totally lifted from these woohoo weekends. You guys really do shine a little ray of happiness into my life; totally push aside all those little niggly worries that plague us all, if only for a little while. It's what keeps us all going.

I'm feeling very chilled and happy tonight. It's the woohoo influence.

I do wish that we could have a big old group get together one day. I know, I know... we're pretty scattered but it would be lovely if it happened one day. I'm never going to lose hope that it will. I'd love to dish out the huggles in person but for now it will be virtual ones.

*Huggles all woohoos*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
      I do wish that we could have a big old group get together one day. I know, I know... we're pretty scattered but it would be lovely if it happened one day. I'm never going to lose hope that it will. I'd love to dish out the huggles in person but for now it will be virtual ones.

*Huggles all woohoos*
      It'll happen one day! It has to! I'm staying positive!

*hugs all of you*
      sigpic
      Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
      My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
      Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

*Huggles all woohoos*
        Oh. I'm not sure there is anywhere that could handle the awesomeness of ALL the WooHoo's in one place.... could you imagine!!
        sigpic
        Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

I'm thinking deserted Caribbean island, with lots of fit young waiters wearing tiny little tight white swim trunks and serving us cocktails at surf's edge while we dip our feet in and let little tropical fish nibble the air bubbles off our toes.
          sigpic

Comment

I'm liking how you're thinking! Send me one of those cabaña boys...
            sigpic

Comment

I'm totally behind everything Cags has said tonight.

*huggles you all*
              *snoozes, dreaming of hugs and tropical things*
              sigpic
              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Cags, I like the way you think too!
                sigpic

Comment

New pics from Martin..........

aaaaaaaaaaaand a new Toolpic..........

Comment

Hello Martin!
                    I like the helicopter ones. I may have to use them at some point, hmmm. (I also think my PS mojo is nagging me because I haven't opened PS in ages. )
                    sigpic

Comment

They're from Arctic Air

Just got back from my Physio appointment - she says I'm doing incredibly well but shouldn't lose sight of the fact that it's been less than four weeks since the surgery and I should get more rest But she gave me the ok to go and sign up for Aquafit at the pool as well as keeping on with the exercises I already had AND doing the new ones she's given me three times a day I reckon I'm definitely going to be needing more rest

Comment

I'm thinking deserted Caribbean island, with lots of fit young waiters wearing tiny little tight white swim trunks and serving us cocktails at surf's edge while we dip our feet in and let little tropical fish nibble the air bubbles off our toes.

So like the way you think!
                        sigpic

Comment

hey Jumble - great pictures. Miss you guys already!
                          sigpic

Comment

Just sharing this request for a vid I want to make for Amanda's bday.

Spoiler:

So far for Amanda's past birthdays I made a vid about Sam, a tribute to Sam&Helen and a vid with Amanda's photos.
                            This year I wanna thank her for this amazing online fandom. I want to show her the faces of people who met thanks to the love for SG1, Sanctuary and her.

I ask you to send me pictures of you with people you met, during Cons or just spontaneous meetings. I need hugs, smiles and kisses. This way Amanda can see her "enlarged family".
                            And if you never met someone in the real life, you could send me a photo with you hugging your notebook, or talking on Skype....I don't know, just be creative!

Send them to: [email protected]

No deadline yet.
                            sigpic
                            My vids Sig made by me

Comment

I just felt like telling all of you lovely people that I love you, and that you're all amazing.

(Yes, I'm feeling emotional today. Blame stress and lack of decent sleep.)
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                                I just felt like telling all of you lovely people that I love you, and that you're all amazing.

(Yes, I'm feeling emotional today. Blame stress and lack of decent sleep.)
                                That makes two of us
                                sigpic

----------
                                FFN ----- AO3 ----------

Comment

Working...
                                X