Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    *actually quite likes football and will be staying up late on Saturday for the England match*



    I'm not so keen on all the ridiculous jingoistic hoopla that comes with the World Cup though Like that absurd edition of the Sun we all got sent yesterday, which I would have thought was pure parody if I hadn't known it was genuine
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

    Comment


      I totally respect your wish to watch England lose the world cup again - to each their own. What makes me so mad is that TPTB in TV-land have no respect for my desire to watch my favourite programmes, which either get cancelled or moved around willy-nilly to make room for said football. There are numerous sports channels - that's where football belongs

      Comment


        If it weren't for google, I wouldn't even know that the World Cup was going on...we got rid of TV

        I'm with you though, Jumble, there's enough other places out there to broadcast sporting events, regular programming should be left alone!
        sigpic

        ----------
        FFN ----- AO3 ----------

        Comment


          *hugs WooHoos*

          *is wearing orange*
          Football doesn't really mess with my programs so I'm cool with it. I can see why people get fed up with it though. It's everywhere.

          And I totally got distrated by a goal there. Lucky post.
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

          sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website


          Comment


            Your boys done good, Nad!
            sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

            Comment


              They did!
              ...Still not sure what happened there...
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

              sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website


              Comment


                I'm not into football (or soccer as they call it here in the States). I'm too involved in the NBA basketball finals My team (San Antonio Spurs) is one game away from their 5th championship
                sigpic

                Comment


                  I've always wondered what it felt like to be a Ferengi...now I know
                  sigpic

                  ----------
                  FFN ----- AO3 ----------

                  Comment


                    Football - or what is known as soccer here in the US is played either in the afternoon on weekends or on the ESPN (sports network) channels. So it doesn't bother with my shows not that I watch them. I will probably watch the final game - but that is it. Not really interested in sports! Since most almost the men in my family have died out and those remaining aren't really into sports.... have no need to be interested!
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                      20% chance of rain in the Leeds area on Saturday - which means 80% chance that it'll be warm and sunny for the wedding

                      Comment


                        Fingers crossed!

                        The sun has to smile on a woohoo wedding, surely
                        sigpic
                        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

                        Comment


                          It better be sunny; I'm wearing a frock!

                          ...Umm... what football?
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                            It's looking more cloudy than sunny at the moment, which is fine - we don't want to be squinting in our pictures

                            Comment


                              And you don't want any woosie, pale-skinned redheads fainting in the heat
                              Last edited by Jumble; 17 June 2014, 12:51 PM.

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                                And you don't want any woosie, pale-skinned redheads fainting in the heat
                                That's no way to talk about the groom!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X