No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, quite expressive, but I think maybe we should take a closer look..........

Ah yes, definitely........... er............ what was the question?

Comment

You do have beautiful blue eyes. Try some brown ( don't go heavy) eye shadow with that mascara.

He smiles with his eyes. And what a beautiful green they are. I go weak in the knees with men with green and blue eyes. That's not fair, Jumble.
      sigpic
      Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
      Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

But........ my eyes aren't blue, they're green Admittedly not as green as Martin's, but definitely green!

Thanks for the advice, but I'm always being told that I should use browns or Autumn colours, but unfortunately they don't work for me because I've got such pale skin - I end up looking like Morticia Addams, all Zombie-like Browns also accentuate the freckles, which I hate. I guess I'm just not an Autumn kind of girl When I was young I was always dressed in green or blue because apparently "Redheads can't wear red/purple/any bright colours". Rubbish! And they wonder why I rebelled as soon as I left home
        Last edited by Jumble; 17 January 2014, 06:47 AM.

Comment

21 Spencers?

What are they expecting, a birthday party or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
            But........ my eyes aren't blue, they're green Admittedly not as green as Martin's, but definitely green!

Thanks for the advice, but I'm always being told that I should use browns or Autumn colours, but unfortunately they don't work for me because I've got such pale skin - I end up looking like Morticia Addams, all Zombie-like Browns also accentuate the freckles, which I hate. I guess I'm just not an Autumn kind of girl When I was young I was always dressed in green or blue because apparently "Redheads can't wear red/purple/any bright colours". Rubbish! And they wonder why I rebelled as soon as I left home
            Being green ( mislead by light in pic...:/) then go for colours with a purlish hues in them (for eye shadows). I use those to make the slightly greenish hues in my eye colour pop.

I would say you were more Spring than Autumn, but I'm not an expert. I can't wear very dark lipstick colours because I would look like a vampire, so I know what you mean. Some things should work on us, but they just don't.
            sigpic

Comment

I have never found a lipstick that looked right on me, so I just don't bother I do tend to go for purple/lilac or turquoise eye shadow, depending on what I'm wearing

Aaaaaaaand I've frightened off most of the Spencers

Comment

I have never found a lipstick that looked right on me, so I just don't bother I do tend to go for purple/lilac or turquoise eye shadow, depending on what I'm wearing

Try lip gloss on top of your natural colour. It might work. I generally go with pinkish hues but I have a coral one which works. Sometimes it's just a matter of trying.

Spencers are skittish. I know because I still am one
                sigpic

Comment

I love makeup!

...it seems that needed to come out of me.

Sending you an email in a few minutes Jumble.
                  sigpic
                  Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Jumble - I have green eyes and I'm also very pale - but only had a reddish hue to my (use to be reddish brown - but now) blond hair! I have worn purple/lilac, turquoise, blue and green eye shadow successfully - also can't do brown. As for lipstick - I stay with the pink colors - red looks awful and any that has orange - ! So you are on the right path as far as I can tell.
                    sigpic

Comment

I reckon some of those nude colours might suit you.

Right sending you an email too... in a minute anyway.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                        I love makeup!

...it seems that needed to come out of me.

Sending you an email in a few minutes Jumble.
                        Got it, but can't get the link

Comment

Managed to send the email after all... it's possible that you have to have gmail account.
                          Doesn't matter! The email is sent! Woooohooo! <3

Edit: sent you the wrong pic. Lol.. doing it again...
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                            I reckon some of those nude colours might suit you.

Right sending you an email too... in a minute anyway.
                            Well if I'm going to look nude I may as well stay nekkid

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                            Managed to send the email after all... it's possible that you have to have gmail account.
                            Doesn't matter! The email is sent! Woooohooo! <3

Edit: sent you the wrong pic. Lol.. doing it again...
                            Got it! I will use the vid - it's too good to waste

Comment

Use whatever you want, I like the pic but the friend that took it wasn't watching the focus... and we were in a rush to get back to work so I didn't check But I like it. LOl, can I be any more narcissistic *giggles*
                              sigpic

Comment

I've had to jiggle with the vid a bit, the text was blurry, but it looks ok now

Oh, and I love your hair!

Comment

Working...
                                X