X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*sends more mahoosive hugs and good vibes*

And we were not thunking

Comment

And to prove my point, here are some totally non-thunkable pics.......

Oh, who am I kidding?

Comment

*excellent good vibes sent*

Jumble: I love the way you DON'T thunk!
        sigpic

Comment

Thanks ladies!
          Yes. Awesome non thunking there.
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Oh my! I have a 69!

sigpic

Comment

If I hadn't posted that last pic I could have got away with it....... but that one does make my tummy flutter

Comment

Oh Nad Sending you ginormous hugs and all the positive vibes in the world.
                sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Nad, so sorry to hear about your mum

Sending her and all of your family positive vibes. We're always here for you to talk to.

Comment

(((Nad))) So sorry to hear this...
                    *sending positive vibes* Will be keeping you in my thoughts
                    sigpic
                    Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Hugs Nad, positive thoughts from Scotland xx
                      sigpic Martin Rocks!!

Comment

Again, thank you so much. Mom really appreciates all the good vibes as well.
                        This is some scary stuff, but we're all trying to be patient. It'll be at least a week before the tests are done, but it's almost certain that there will be surgery to remove a tumor.
                        It's good to have my fellow WooHoos to whine to, though I am starting to feel like the pathetic sympathy asking one.
                        *hugs*
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                          Right. Now that this thread is all happy, I think it's time for someone (read: me) to bring some bad news

I do seem to make a habit out of this, but here I am asking for some good vibes right this way. My mom has been diagnosed with cancer. We don't know what kind it is yet, but she's starting the research today. I'm not panicking completely (yet), but please do send good vibes, prayers or whatever else you guys can spare?
                          Thanks

Now by all means, carry on not thunking!
                          Sending massive hugs and positive vibes. I know many people who have beaten cancer and I'm sure your Mom will be one of them.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

So sorry to hear about your Mother. Have faith and I send you a gigantic hug and all my prayers.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                              Again, thank you so much. Mom really appreciates all the good vibes as well.
                              This is some scary stuff, but we're all trying to be patient. It'll be at least a week before the tests are done, but it's almost certain that there will be surgery to remove a tumor.
                              It's good to have my fellow WooHoos to whine to, though I am starting to feel like the pathetic sympathy asking one.
                              *hugs*

Comment

Oh definitely

Thanks EH-T and Laurie

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X