The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally got home!

Just so everyone is aware. I shall henceforth be known as "The WooHoo who falls asleep on trains and does not end up where she should be!"

Great weekend!
    sigpic
    Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
      Finally got home!

Just so everyone is aware. I shall henceforth be known as "The WooHoo who falls asleep on trains and does not end up where she should be!"

Great weekend!
      Oh dear Did you end up where you thought you might?

Fantabulous weekend, Woohoos! Love you all!
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
        Finally got home!

Great weekend!
        Don't worry MR, you're just joining me and Nad in starting a new WooHoo trend - adding hours to the journey time by getting to the wrong place and having to re-route

Originally posted by josiane View Post

It so was! Love you all too

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post

No. Woke up when the train terminated at Portsmouth Harbour - missed my stop by about 6 stops But it was ok, just had to wait an hour for a train - with no coat. Next time I'll know better
          sigpic

Comment

or find a nice person to wake you up?

I'm so glad that a terrific weekend was had by all. wish I had been there! I could use a glass of wine, and some great company.

*hugs from afar*
            sigpic

Comment

I'm glad you guys had a fabulous time! *huggles MR and lols*
              sigpic
              Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Spag bol is bubbling, wine is flowing, feet are recovering from walking around Farnham admiring the various eras of architecture and then wandering off to Aldershot to see the Wellington Statue..... and all in brilliant sunshine that wasn't too hot

Also watched Dr Who at The Proms - absolutely Awesome!!

Comment

*hugs Mr *
                  I did giggle a little.

An awesome weekend indeed!

And yes. Wine.

*hugs WooHoos*
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                  Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Just discovered I can get into Stonehenge for 80p less than Nad because of the birthday I just had So there are compensations

Comment

I love occassionally popping on here and seeing everyone still active. Glad all of you are still around....i will probably always be the elusive one. RL just happens to get the better of me all of the time.

So busy and stressful....sometimes i wish it would just stop and i can live in my fandoms, although i have recently joined a new one...started wataching Doctor Who, can't believe i had been missing out on such an amazing show with fantasitc actors.

Anyway hope everyones life is going well.
                      sigpic
                      Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                        Just discovered I can get into Stonehenge for 80p less than Nad because of the birthday I just had So there are compensations

You might discover a lot of places give discounts.... but you have to ask. Which means you have to admit to your age!

However as I get older, I seem to find no stress in admitting my next bday with be my 67th and it comes around each February! One - I kind of like getting discounts; Two - no use hiding it because it still is going to come around each year; and Three - gives me all kinds of excuses!

((Hugs)) and "waves" to Jumble and Wendy!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                          I'm glad you guys had a fabulous time! *huggles MR and lols*
                          *hugs*

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                          *hugs Mr *
                          I did giggle a little.
                          Well, that's just mean!

Bed time for me, have been thoroughly worn out looking after the Niece and Nephew today. So glad Ellie is an only child, no way I could have coped with more!
                          sigpic

Comment

*flies in*

Was about to post elsewhere but realized it was a 69--so had to pop in here.

Happy to see there was another woohoo gathering. No doubt fun (and wine) was had by all!

Back from Chicago. Saw a wee bit of Dan and Alex and lots of Amanda. She says the nicest things that lady. Usually rendering me a bit speechless.

*flies out*

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

who was that fly-by poster??
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                                who was that fly-by poster??
                                Now you see me, now you don't....

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Working...
                                X