Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by luvnjoe View Post
    i got the job!!!

And now i'll write something not in caps so i can post this awesome news! :d :d :d

Congrats!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      Welcome to the thread - hope you stick around

Of course, you do realise, the first thing you have to do here is strip nekkid and run around the thread chanting "I love Martin Wood! Martin is The Best!", don't you?
      K5Rakitan- Oh don't pay attention to Jumble - she does like to drink that wine a lot!

Seriously - welcome aboard. Besure to fasten your seatbelt though - newbies do get bumped around some until they are use to this ride!

Originally posted by Jumble
      Yes, I must admit it - that was one of the weirdest evenings I've ever had When we got back from Anderson's we decided that 10pm was a really good time to empty the aquarium and move it to the living room Nad did an awesome job of scrubbing all the rocks and rinsing all the gravel, while I emptied and cleaned the tank and unravelled all the electrics. Then, with brute force and a lot of giggling, we managed to move the unit and the aquarium and put them in their new homes. Then came the fun part - filling it back up. I cheated and used the hose By this time it was after 1.30am so Nad went to bed and I spent another half hour getting it all set up - phew!

I have a feeling she'll be glad to get on her train

Aaaaaand.... I did all that without breaking a nail and with my nail varnish still intact
      That is one big fish! What is it? You know you could just pick it up and toss it into the water.... it won't bite (probably)! hehe Then again, wouldn't be as interesting a story. But good show with the nails. That does show the signs of a person in charge!

Glad Nad had a great time. You are a very good hostess.....
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
        K5Rakitan- Oh don't pay attention to Jumble - she does like to drink that wine a lot!
        Hey! I'm a very sober WooHoo these days - as witness the fact that there are still two unopened boxes of rosay in my fridge

That is one big fish! What is it? You know you could just pick it up and toss it into the water.... it won't bite (probably)! hehe Then again, wouldn't be as interesting a story. But good show with the nails. That does show the signs of a person in charge!
        He's a Plecostomus. He was barely two inches long when I got him about a year ago - they grow really fast

Oh yes, I kept my nails well away from the hard work

Glad Nad had a great time. You are a very good hostess.....
        Why, thank you! Yes, I'm very hospitable - "There's the kettle, there's the fridge, there's the cooker, wineglasses are in that cupboard - help yourselves!"

Comment

Hey! I'm a very sober WooHoo these days - as witness the fact that there are still two unopened boxes of rosay in my fridge

He's a Plecostomus. He was barely two inches long when I got him about a year ago - they grow really fast

Oh yes, I kept my nails well away from the hard work

Why, thank you! Yes, I'm very hospitable - "There's the kettle, there's the fridge, there's the cooker, wineglasses are in that cupboard - help yourselves!"
          Well I enjoyed my stay as well.... As for the fish - just how big is it going to get?
          Oh and please - don't serve it to me for dinner when I come to visit. I do like fish - but not pets! Read about it - that big thing is a chicken (or should I say cowardly) fish! Really? Hope you have a large aquarium!

Well off to the doctor's! Time for my yearly dermatology check! Getting older can be such fun!
          Last edited by llp; 30 August 2013, 08:10 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

Well I enjoyed my stay as well.... As for the fish - just how big is it going to get?
            Oh and please - don't serve it to me for dinner when I come to visit. I do like fish - but not pets! Read about it - that big thing is a chicken (or should I say cowardly) fish! Really? Hope you have a large aquarium!

Well off to the doctor's! Time for my yearly dermatology check! Getting older can be such fun!
            They can grow up to 24 inches, like it says in the article, but it's unlikely to get anywhere near that big in my aquarium Yes, he's a great big baby - disappears in a flash as soon as he hears or sees movement from outside the tank Just as well though, because otherwise I woodn't be able to keep him with the others. I did admit to Nad that I was a bit scared of catching him, not because he could hurt me, just because he's very quick and I have had one jump out of the tank and clear across the room before, and then it's really hard to pick up without damaging it Luckily, he was in a good mood and practically jumped into the net. I hope he will be equally co-operative when I need to move him back into the big aquarium later today

Comment

Never knew Torri H was so powerful - she could move Stonehenge! hehe Must say the pictures of her in Chicago show her to be looking a lot better these days. A few years ago she was so thin she looked sickly. Even when she smiled she looked that way.
              First time seeing her in person. She gave a very interesting talk and has a great sense of humour. She looked great and was very sweet in the autograph line.

Scan day for Becky - wish us luck, we can do with as many good vibes as we can get.
              Thanks

For those of you that know the details - no improvement, pretty much what we expected The only new thing we learned is that he's a boy.

For those that don't know - sorry, I can't explain here.
              ((hugs))

Originally posted by Luvnjoe View Post
              I GOT THE JOB!!!

And now I'll write something not in caps so I can post this awesome news!
              WOOHOO!! Congrats.

Originally posted by K5Rakitan View Post
              Awesome thread name! I love the idea
              Welcome to the madness.

Welcome to the thread - hope you stick around

Of course, you do realise, the first thing you have to do here is strip nekkid and run around the thread chanting "I love Martin Wood! Martin is The Best!", don't you?

HUGE CONGRATS Luvnjoe

Yes, I must admit it - that was one of the weirdest evenings I've ever had When we got back from Anderson's we decided that 10pm was a really good time to empty the aquarium and move it to the living room Nad did an awesome job of scrubbing all the rocks and rinsing all the gravel, while I emptied and cleaned the tank and unravelled all the electrics. Then, with brute force and a lot of giggling, we managed to move the unit and the aquarium and put them in their new homes. Then came the fun part - filling it back up. I cheated and used the hose By this time it was after 1.30am so Nad went to bed and I spent another half hour getting it all set up - phew!

I have a feeling she'll be glad to get on her train

When I get back I will have to sort out and replace all the stuff from the cupboards and glass case (which is now in the conservatory), most of which is scattered around the living room and conservatory floors

Aaaaaand.... I did all that without breaking a nail and with my nail varnish still intact
              Wow you girls know how to have fun.

Jumble, don't scare the newbie.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

*is home*
                I did have an awesome week It was also nice to finally meet some of the WooHoos I hadn't met before. Jumble was nice too. She gave me wine and food. *nods*
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  *is home*
                  I did have an awesome week It was also nice to finally meet some of the WooHoos I hadn't met before. Jumble was nice too. She gave me wine and food. *nods*
                  Nad - glad you had a great time. As for Jumble - she is a great host and yes she does like to ply offer you wine! Have always wondered it she was keeping notes somewhere so one day she could write a story about "My Undercover Days as a WooHoo". hehe Just a thought!

Oh yeah - got a good checkup from the dermatologist.... found nothing! Don't have to come back for another year!
                  sigpic

Comment

So quiet here tonight - not even one person lurking..... what damage interesting thing could I do here tonight! hmmmm!
                    sigpic

Comment

only the shadow knows...

You are never really alone Laurie even when no one is "here" we're always here in spirit.
                      sigpic

Comment

Nad - glad you had a great time. As for Jumble - she is a great host and yes she does like to ply offer you wine! Have always wondered it she was keeping notes somewhere so one day she could write a story about "My Undercover Days as a WooHoo". hehe Just a thought!

Oh yeah - got a good checkup from the dermatologist.... found nothing! Don't have to come back for another year!

And yay!

EDIT: I'm Buzz Lightyear! How cool.

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                        only the shadow knows...

You are never really alone Laurie even when no one is "here" we're always here in spirit.
                        This is true.
                        Time zones mean nothing.
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*sneaks in*

*is still smiling*

*sneaks out*
                          sigpic
                          My vids Sig made by me

Comment

I'm finally all moved into the new place! I would run nekkid, but I'm just too tired!
                            sigpic

Comment

how about stroll? hehehe
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luvnjoe View Post
                                I'm finally all moved into the new place! I would run nekkid, but I'm just too tired!
                                Congrats on the move - you will find that unpacking is a little easier then packing! Enjoy your new place... and if you can't run around nekkid - just think about it - not quite the same, but it works!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X