The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble
    For those of you coming down on Saturday - just had a word with Stuart and he's doing us a Chicken, Ham and Leek Pie, a Steak and Mushroom Pie, a Toffee Apple Crumble and a Mississippi Mud Pie
    Oh yummy! Hey Jumble - Mind sending me a Steak and Mushroom Pie and a helping of the Toffee Apple Crumble! Would appreciate that!
    sigpic

Comment

*wants a steak and mushroom pie*
      sigpic

Comment

Should I tell Stuart he could do a trade in international postal orders?

Or maybe you should all come over for a visit and do the thing properly

*waves to 11 Spencers*

We do seem to be popular lately

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
          Should I tell Stuart he could do a trade in international postal orders?

Or maybe you should all come over for a visit and do the thing properly

*waves to 11 Spencers*

We do seem to be popular lately
          Just have him send me the recipe. I promise not to open a place down the lane from him.
          sigpic

Comment

To be honest, the recipe is very simple, but somehow when Stuart makes it he seems to add a bit of magic that makes it awesome

Same with his desserts - other restaurants do the same ones, they are just not as good

Comment

To be honest, the recipe is very simple, but somehow when Stuart makes it he seems to add a bit of magic that makes it awesome

Same with his desserts - other restaurants do the same ones, they are just not as good
              Very simple - there are good cooks and there are CHEFS! Stuart is a CHEF!
              sigpic

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

Fooooood!
                *hungry now*

Nad, I'm going to be pretty busy on Thursday, but I'll be up early so I can kick it off and then join in later on
                Awesome.

Originally posted by Luvnjoe View Post
                Just have him send me the recipe. I promise not to open a place down the lane from him.
                Oh! But you could call it 'Andersom's'.

And that wood only be funny to me. Because 'anders om' means 'the other way around' in Dutch and that wood be fitting for a rip-off restaurant. Right? ...Right? *silent room* Yeah. Never mind.
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

For those of you coming down on Saturday - just had a word with Stuart and he's doing us a Chicken, Ham and Leek Pie, a Steak and Mushroom Pie, a Toffee Apple Crumble and a Mississippi Mud Pie
                  Yum!

Although, isn't there a dessert missing from that list?

(J/K, honestly)

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  *hugs WooHoos*

Fooooood!
                  *hungry now*

Awesome.

And that wood only be funny to me. Because 'anders om' means 'the other way around' in Dutch and that wood be fitting for a rip-off restaurant. Right? ...Right? *silent room* Yeah. Never mind.
                  (Linguist nerd solidarity )
                  sigpic
                  Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

Fooooood!
                    *hungry now*

Awesome.

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                    Yum!

Although, isn't there a dessert missing from that list?

(J/K, honestly)
                    I opened my mouth to say 'StickyToffeePudding', but then I decided you'd have your ration of that on Sunday

Comment

Aaaaaaaaand I'm going to take Nad to Stonehenge!! Yay!!

Comment

I opened my mouth to say 'StickyToffeePudding', but then I decided you'd have your ration of that on Sunday
                        Oh I will. I definitely will.

Have fun at Stonehenge! Try to resist the temptation to strip nekkid and vault over the fence to run free through the circle
                        sigpic
                        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

(Linguist nerd solidarity )
                          Thanks

Aaaaaaaaand I'm going to take Nad to Stonehenge!! Yay!!
                          *shimmies*
                          *and bounces*

Don't care that's not a charming combination.
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Have fun at Stonehenge! Try to resist the temptation to strip nekkid and vault over the fence to run free through the circle
                            Now that's an idea...

sigpic

Comment

I definitely won't be doing that, but..........

Now that's an idea...
                              ...oh dear.............

Comment

All I got from this conversation is Anderson's being ripped off AmericanoDutch stylee and nekkidness. And something about stones.

Going to make an attempt to meteor watch now. *looks at sky* Hmm, perhaps not!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X