The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    [URL=http://s168.photobucket.com/user/DutchIndeed/media/Sigs/Festive/martinmasday4_zps70841ba9.jpg.htmlhttp://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u169/DutchIndeed/Sigs/Festive/martinmasday4_zps70841ba9.jpg[/URL]

It kind of had to be done...
    For the fire? Knowing what Martin does in front of the fire at Christmas........

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      For the fire? Knowing what Martin does in front of the fire at Christmas........

Well yeah.
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

the special Christmas themes are kicking in....
        sigpic

Comment

Although, I'm struggling a bit with Day 6.......... Maybe a bottle of wine will help get my creative juices flowing........

Darn! I forgot I'm not allowed

Comment

self-imposed restriction? To heck with restrictions...it's Christmas!
            sigpic

Comment

Not exactly self-imposed. I can drink if I really really want to, but I'd spend the following two days feeling very ill - so not really worth it *sigh*

Feeling very sorry for all the UKers that have been affected by the weather - thousands of families will be without electricity tomorrow, others have lost most of their belongings due to flooding - nice way to ruin Christmas Mother Nature

And they're predicting another storm on Friday.

Comment

I know the weather has been bad in many places and I hope all Woohoos are safe and warm. Wishing all those celebrating Christmas a very merry one.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

The weather was atrocious last night. I got woken up (admittedly not long after going to bed) by someone knocking on my door. I ran down in my jammies thinking someone was knocking to say something had flown off/damaged something and found nothing but the wind rattling my letterbox.

No time for arties today. but loving all that others have done. . Happy 4th day of Martinmas.
                  sigpic

Comment

a bit a Christmas art this morning http://fav.me/d6z6xuv
                    sigpic

Comment

I was awake most of the night listening to the banging and crashing Looks like the only effect of the wind has been to blow everybody's wheelie bins into the garden of the people that live in the corner house - fortunately, I didn't put mine out

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                        I was awake most of the night listening to the banging and crashing Looks like the only effect of the wind has been to blow everybody's wheelie bins into the garden of the people that live in the corner house - fortunately, I didn't put mine out
                        The wind was blowing pretty hard at my house when I left yesterday - here's hoping the place (and my kitties) withstand it all and are all still there when I get back!
                        sigpic

Comment

Merry Christmas Woohoos!
                          sigpic
                          Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

by Nad

And here's the vid........

Comment

Comment

Last edited by Jumble; 01 January 2014, 06:38 AM. Reason: Just putting the right number on it..

Comment

Working...
                                X