No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had a great week-end with Rob, and it looks like the deadlock between him and his older sister may have finally been broken - he went out to dinner with her and Suz last night

He passed the exam that he came down to London to take, so he's one big step further towards being a qualified personal trainer

I've just been asked if my new little boy can come at 6.30am tomorrow, Thursday and Friday I said ok, as long as nobody minds if I'm still in my pjs

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      Had a great week-end with Rob, and it looks like the deadlock between him and his older sister may have finally been broken - he went out to dinner with her and Suz last night

He passed the exam that he came down to London to take, so he's one big step further towards being a qualified personal trainer

I've just been asked if my new little boy can come at 6.30am tomorrow, Thursday and Friday I said ok, as long as nobody minds if I'm still in my pjs
      6:30 AM Man that is pushing it a little. I would still be asleep (unless I was still up from the night before)!
      sigpic

Comment

Oh boy. That 'last visit' stat thingy is confronting
        So a little late, but:

*hugs LG for the scholarship*

Congrats for the home antoa!

*hugs WooHoos*
        (Sorry of I missed something there -)

And I must say that I miss our Queen already.
        The King-to-be reminds me of young singing Simba, but without the furry cuteness.
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Glad you had a good weekend with Rob, Jumble!

Still no baby news... Getting impatient...
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
            Oh boy. That 'last visit' stat thingy is confronting
            The what now?

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
              Glad you had a good weekend with Rob, Jumble!

Still no baby news... Getting impatient...
              It's a girl And she'll turn up when she's good and ready

Comment

Too tired to run nekkid today. This ear infection just isn't letting go.

*flops on couch and dozes off*
                sigpic

Comment

*runz in*

Happy (last) Queen's Day Duchies!

*huggles LJ and throws blanket over her*

Yep, girl, Josi. My prediction anyway, for the same reason as Jumble.

*huggles Jakie* Top 4 is excellent and something to be proud of in itself.

Yay Jumble's Bobbin (yeah I know he's not reading but you can pass it on.) Glad the siblings are all getting along ok. That's good.

I'm having my ridiculously long hair hacked off today. I have no idea how much, or what style yet. Various people have suggested I a: keep it long and layered b: get it permed c: go back to my shoulder length bob (AKA The Scully Cut), or d: go blonde (er, no!). Hmm, best get thinking. I bet it'll be more or less the same but a bit less straggly by the end of the day.
                  sigpic

Comment

I vote keep it longish but layered

Mini Martinpicspam..........

I was going to post that first (handy) one and wonder how long it wood take Cags to turn up, but she was ahead of me

Comment

I vote keep it longish but layered
                      Which, funnily enough, is about what I've gone for. Although it's a lot shorter. I mean about 8 - 10 inches shorter. And yet still long enough to tie back. I really did let it get far too long.
                      This was the inspiration for the cut in the end.
                      Although having further conversation with the hairdresser about beach waves (on the hair not the beach that is) I'm contemplating having a perm. And then it will look a little bit more like this.

Mini Martinpicspam..........
                      MartinSpam! Love the handy one. Yes. Definitely love the hands.
                      sigpic

Comment

You can perm it to look like that? I always thought perming it made it tightly curled/frizzy I've finally made an appointment to get mine cut in a couple of weeks, so I might ask about a perm - I seem to have lost most of my curliness

Thought you'd like the hands

I love the last pic - just...... LOVE ....... it.....

*sigh*

In fact, I've just printed it out and added it to the gallery
                        Last edited by Jumble; 30 April 2013, 11:42 AM.

Comment

I love Queensday.
                          *nods*
                          *shimmies*
                          Almost Nekkid.
                          Still wearing my orange socks.
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Woooo! Nice arms, Martin!
                            sigpic

Comment

You can perm it to look like that? I always thought perming it made it tightly curled/frizzy I've finally made an appointment to get mine cut in a couple of weeks, so I might ask about a perm - I seem to have lost most of my curliness
                              It depends how long you keep the perm on! I had one a few years back, and it was slightly more curved than the picture, but still along those lines.

Also Cags, I really like those haircuts! I might try to get something like this myself... (I keep fighting with my hair and never know what to do with them. Maybe a change is in order.)
                              sigpic
                              Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                              My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                              Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by Luvnjoe View Post
                                Woooo! Nice arms, Martin!
                                Indeed they are - and in 31days those arms will briefly be around me and several other WooHoos

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                                It depends how long you keep the perm on! I had one a few years back, and it was slightly more curved than the picture, but still along those lines.
                                Hm. I don't think that's strictly true - a lot depends on the size of the curlers and the type of perm you use (Yes, I've googled it )

Also Cags, I really like those haircuts! I might try to get something like this myself... (I keep fighting with my hair and never know what to do with them. Maybe a change is in order.)
                                A change of hairstyle is good - gives you a boost
                                Last edited by Jumble; 30 April 2013, 11:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X