The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meteors?

I'm having trouble with YouTube - every time I upload the vid I just made it puts it into letterbox The copy on my pc is correct, as is the original in Power Director. Can't understand why, it's never done that before

Comment

flipping YT. Is it something in your settings in the upload screen (are you uploading it direct from powerdirector? If not, then try that. If you are, try saving it and uploading it independently.

Oh and it's the Persids meteor shower. Supposed to be at its maximum some time in the next 24 hours. Fat chance of seeing anything here but worth looking upwards if you have clear and dark skies tonight.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
        flipping YT. Is it something in your settings in the upload screen (are you uploading it direct from powerdirector? If not, then try that. If you are, try saving it and uploading it independently.

Oh and it's the Persids meteor shower. Supposed to be at its maximum some time in the next 24 hours. Fat chance of seeing anything here but worth looking upwards if you have clear and dark skies tonight.
        I'm hoping but there are a lot of clouds in the sky right now. Might clear up over the next few hours though so I'll check after 9:30 or so. Doesn't get dark until after 9 pm.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
          Tried direct from PD, now trying to upload saved version - it's taking a lot longer so maybe it's getting it right this time. If not, I'll leave it until tomorrow.

Comment

Jumble I found this, hope it helps.
            sigpic
            Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
              Tried direct from PD, now trying to upload saved version - it's taking a lot longer so maybe it's getting it right this time. If not, I'll leave it until tomorrow.

If all else fails, sleeping on it is always a good idea.
              sigpic

Comment

Thanks Dee - can't get the link to work, but my internet is very slow so I'll look again tomorrow

It's loaded properly this time - direct from pc - but it should have worked direct from PD

Anywoo, time I went to bed - have to get up in 5 hours

Comment

*looks around*

All alone. All, all alone.

*runz through thread nekkid*
                  sigpic

Comment

LuvnJoe running nekkid with JM...
                    sigpic

Comment

Those nekkid gifs freak me out!
                      Pixels of nekkidness.

Glad you sorted it out Jumble, some people had the same problem, and they solved it by rendering the vid in .mov, another solution was to add yt:stretch=16:9 to the tags of the vid, but apparently that had some audio issues (not in all cases).
                      sigpic
                      Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Wonder how Joe feels about this. *looks around* Whatcha' think, Joe?
                        sigpic

Comment

Still can't decide about color but made an appt to get my hair cut next week. Beginning to look like a shaggy dog! roof roof

But do luv the silver nail polish I got a few weeks ago. Finally used it last week and it is really pretty.
                          sigpic

Comment

A reminder for tomorrow............

Comment

I had problems with YT these days.
                              I tried to upload the vid I made for AT's bday but YT totally messed with it! Simple fade out transitions were full of pixels and that happened also to many other parts of the vid!.
                              I always rendered the vids in .wmv format and I never had these issues with YT!
                              In the end I had to render the vid as mpeg file and when I uploaded it it finally looked fine!
                              sigpic
                              My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                                Still can't decide about color but made an appt to get my hair cut next week. Beginning to look like a shaggy dog! roof roof

But do luv the silver nail polish I got a few weeks ago. Finally used it last week and it is really pretty.
                                Silver nails, silver hair I say...

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                                A reminder for tomorrow............
                                This is going to be such an improvised party.
                                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Working...
                                X