Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
    Question for SS!

The one in bold - Is that for what I would prefer: artwork, vid, fanfics or other fandom-y things?
    Yep

I just heard the UK is expecting severe weather again tonight - more floods

And I also just heard that Larry Hagman has died

Comment

Just looked on the Gabit forum. Mumsey left a message that apparently some sicko got onto the Gabit site and hacked it. Not very nice. Wonder who would pick on a charitable organization. Really sad!
      sigpic

Comment

Oh all sorts Laurie. On the site I Admin on we have about 10,000 hack attempts a day. Usually spammers and bots but still. If your systems aren't robust then they can get through. As it is we have to manually approve new members (about 300 a week) because of spammers and bots. It's not nice when it happens though; I hope gabit get it sorted soon. *huggles Gabit*

Aw cutie pics Jann. Your niece is georgeous!

Jumble I avoided the AFA one because I thought with so many artworkers there you'd have no trouble filling it up... and I don't really get time to post over there much. But if you have available slots and are struggling, I'd be happy enough to pick one up. The whole thing is a massive exercise to get me back into the PS mood. All i have done on it lately is touch up pictures of clothes and things.
        sigpic

Comment

Cags, there are still nine days available. Most people just took one day but will probably take another once everyone has had a chance to pick one. You're very welcome to take one, or I could let you know if we don't fill them all

Tbh, I thought it wood be the WooHoo one that wood be difficult to fill since there are far fewer of us - but whadya know, we've almost filled it on the first day

The GABIT site has been fixed.

Comment

Done, I have picked two. No idea what I am going to do with all this art to make. As I say, I am hoping having to do something will kick start my enthusiasm for it.

I have to say CS5... knocking spots of everything I've ever used before. The spot healing tool is amazing! Struggling to work out how to feather when using magic wand tool though. Think I may have to start a CSHighFiiiive Appreciation Thread or something.

Good to hear about Gabit site being up again. Not nice when that happens.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
              Done, I have picked two. No idea what I am going to do with all this art to make. As I say, I am hoping having to do something will kick start my enthusiasm for it.

I have to say CS5... knocking spots of everything I've ever used before. The spot healing tool is amazing! Struggling to work out how to feather when using magic wand tool though. Think I may have to start a CSHighFiiiive Appreciation Thread or something.

Good to hear about Gabit site being up again. Not nice when that happens.
              Select > Modify > Feather or Shift +F6
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                Select > Modify > Feather or Shift +F6
                I always use the refine edge option - don't know if CS5 still has it

Comment

Ah thank you. I used to use Refine Edge but it's different. Might still be there in some form and I just haven't discovered it. Will do as Nola says and see how that works.
                  sigpic

Comment

refine edge is still there - I use it all the time particularly for hair
                    sigpic

Comment

Cheers.

I've just realised Fluffy is getting with the GW theme this month.
                      sigpic

Comment

Can you believe I tackled the 25th first, and that it's actually DONE?!

I can hardly believe it myself. o.o Not sure it's *exactly* right though, so I'm going to sleep on it, and have another look, but I'm pretty proud of myself. Now crossing my fingers that you will all like it!

(*looks at date* One month in advance! Not bad for someone who usually procrastinates. )
                        sigpic
                        Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                        My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                        Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Wow! Well done Jakie - now all you need to do is send it to me

Comment

After the HUGE success of the colour theme last year we're going to go with another theme....

1. 20s/30s and/or Lemon
                            2. Grungy and/or Apple
                            3. 40s/50s or Pineapple
                            4. Romantic and/or Satsuma
                            5. 60s/70s and/or Lime
                            6. Icky (Nad insists that is a style ) and/or Strawberry
                            7. 80s/90s and/or Blueberry
                            8. Western and/or Mango
                            9. Noughties/naughty-tens and/or Blackcurrant
                            10. Horror and/or Blood Orange
                            11. Sci-fi and/or Cherry
                            12. Vintage/retro/steampunk and/or Plum

We've deliberately given lots of options for each day to give you all plenty of choice, and hopefully inspiration
                            Last edited by Jumble; 01 December 2012, 03:04 AM.

Comment

Darn! I missed it. I should have checked on my phone because the Internet here wasn't working yesterday.
                              sigpic
                              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                                Darn! I missed it. I should have checked on my phone because the Internet here wasn't working yesterday.
                                Missed what? The Advents? Cags is happy to pass on one of her days - pm her

Comment

Working...
                                X