No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was 105 here today - I am positively wilting. It's only mid-July...still have the dog days of August to come. Dear lord, I'm going to die...
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
      It was 105 here today - I am positively wilting. It's only mid-July...still have the dog days of August to come. Dear lord, I'm going to die...
      Still cold and wet here - not that I really care since I'm not planning to leave the house any time soon

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
        *waves to MoB* So glad to hear that you're enjoying your new job Could do with some of your weather though
        It's coming! This week's going to be gorgeous, and we should hit 80F ourselves by midweek

Oh, I think I should have tried the Martin+Merlot+Chocolate Pain Relief Method before - it's working reeeeeaaally well
        So so happy to hear this! *hugs*

sod-it appears to mean the same thing when we say "aw, to hell with it!"
        Bonus education in English idioms on this thread
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
          It's coming! This week's going to be gorgeous, and we should hit 80F ourselves by midweek
          I heard that - I'll believe it when I see it *crosses fingers*

So so happy to hear this! *hugs*
          I passed out fell asleep watching Martin and got 9 hours of blissful sleep, and some very strange dreams

Unfortunately, that method will only work whilst I'm on holiday for the next week - after that the wine will be off the list Then we'll see if just Martin+chocolate works

Comment

I heard that - I'll believe it when I see it *crosses fingers*
            I'm daring to feel confident. It's lovely here today, warm and sunny though not hot yet

I passed out fell asleep watching Martin and got 9 hours of blissful sleep, and some very strange dreams

Unfortunately, that method will only work whilst I'm on holiday for the next week - after that the wine will be off the list Then we'll see if just Martin+chocolate works
            I'm sure it will Maybe a touch less effective but there are still some crucial ingredients remaining in the mix
            sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
              I'm daring to feel confident. It's lovely here today, warm and sunny though not hot yet
              I do see the sun at last, so maybe.........

I'm sure it will Maybe a touch less effective but there are still some crucial ingredients remaining in the mix
              Oh yes, the crucial magic ingredient.........

(thanks Estrela)

Comment

It's still holding out here, but we are about to get more epic thunderstorms,unfortunately. As much as I love t-storms, it makes people break their water causing a very busy labor room, and I got my fill of that last week!
                sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                  It's still holding out here, but we are about to get more epic thunderstorms,unfortunately. As much as I love t-storms, it makes people break their water causing a very busy labor room, and I got my fill of that last week!
                  how odd - I've never considered the weather and the onset of labor. Guess you learn something new every day!
                  sigpic

Comment

how odd - I've never considered the weather and the onset of labor. Guess you learn something new every day!
                    I never knew that either - weird

Comment

Every interview I've read with the cast of PNW, they've all said how awesome Martin is. Coming from the people that work with him every day, that means a lot

Comment

I woodn't expect anything else!

Today's bits:

sigpic

Comment

I woodn't expect anything else!
                          Me neither, but it's good to get it confirmed

I'm sure I haven't told that many lies........ but I've got just over a year to catch up

Comment

how many times have you said "I'm fine" when you really weren't? women do this all the time - especially to family
                            sigpic

Comment

how many times have you said "I'm fine" when you really weren't? women do this all the time - especially to family
                              I guess that's true, but 87,600 times? I definitely haven't said it much lately.
                              Last edited by Jumble; 22 July 2012, 12:12 PM.

Comment

that *does* sound rather excessive
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X