The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Luvnjoe View Post
    Doing and SG rewatch and I'm realizing that the eps Martin directed are the ones with Jack bum shots. Thank you Martin...thank you!
    Yet another reason to appreciate Martin Although something tells me Jumble won't agree

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    *blinks*
    Lies? Polygamy? Marrying fictional characters?
    And Josi said 'sexes'!

*hugs WooHoos*

That true heroes story was sad. Amazing, but sad.
    See what happens when you're not around

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
    So true *hugs you all*

I just heard the cutest thing ever, a recording of my nephew singing The Wheels on the Bus and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and "accompanying" himself on the piano
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

sometimes I wish I could play an instrument, such as the piano or a guitar, to drown out accompany my singing

Today's bits:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
        I just heard the cutest thing ever, a recording of my nephew singing The Wheels on the Bus and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and "accompanying" himself on the piano
        Another musical prodigy ! Would love to see a vid sometime

Our James was absolutely adorable on Sunday. He's grown so much since the last time I saw him (which, I have to guiltily admit, was about 2 months ago ). He's got quite a few words down perfectly, "mummy", "bear", "go" and "wow" to name a few, but he also has a very good go at one of his favourite sights in the village "dacder" ("tractor") Amazing how fast they grow

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

Our James was absolutely adorable on Sunday. He's grown so much since the last time I saw him (which, I have to guiltily admit, was about 2 months ago ). He's got quite a few words down perfectly, "mummy", "bear", "go" and "wow" to name a few, but he also has a very good go at one of his favourite sights in the village "dacder" ("tractor") Amazing how fast they grow
          Aw! I have to say, watching James learn to talk, seeing him pick up more and more words and learn to put them together, has been about the most exciting thing of all And at the tractor love - boys eh? Our James likes tractors too, though they're not his favourite of all - that's diggers ("diddah") His favourite t shirt has a digger on it, he gets very excited when he sees them, and he asks us to draw them by the dozen
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

Aw! I have to say, watching James learn to talk, seeing him pick up more and more words and learn to put them together, has been about the most exciting thing of all And at the tractor love - boys eh? Our James likes tractors too, though they're not his favourite of all - that's diggers ("diddah") His favourite t shirt has a digger on it, he gets very excited when he sees them, and he asks us to draw them by the dozen

Yay for growing little ones, such a lovely thing to watch Our James is still too little to be doing anything - I keep poking him but all he does is giggle!
            sigpic
            Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
              Yay for growing little ones, such a lovely thing to watch Our James is still too little to be doing anything - I keep poking him but all he does is giggle!
              Aw!
              sigpic

Comment

Aww! Boys and their toys! It really is amazing to watch, especially the understanding as he listens to you and how he's really started to test us all with what he can get away with and what happens when he gets caught

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
                So cute!!!

Comment

So many baby James' I love it.

I couldn't possibly comment....

*polishes halo*

Haha...

I couldn't pick just one either...

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  *blinks*
                  Lies? Polygamy? Marrying fictional characters?
                  And Josi said 'sexes'!

*hugs WooHoos*

That true heroes story was sad. Amazing, but sad.
                  The sun has come out... that's what it is.
                  sigpic
                  Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

I am ecstatic! I have been waiting and waiting for preapproval for a loan before I can go out again to look for a house. Wells Fargo called about something else, I asked them about their process... and basically - got preapproval over the phone in about 20 minutes and it was emailed to me! Have the papers in my hands right now!

I can go out and look again and know exactly what I can afford, not have to deal with a lot of crap and have a fixed 3.75% interest rate!

I am so happy - life just became so so so much easier for me! YEAH!
                    sigpic

Comment

Yay! for the good news Laurie

I've just spent 7 hours at the hospital Poor Becky was very ill and had to have lots of tests, X-rays and IVs before they figured out what was wrong. She's got a very serious bowel infection and will be on a bunch of antibiotics for the next two weeks Got her back home around midnight and tucked her into bed. Now I need to get something to eat - missed out on dinner and refused to pay the exorbitant prices they charge at the hospital cafe

Did have to laugh though - answerphone message from a very drunk and excited Suz, informing me that Kevin Costner is playing Superman's earth dad in the new movie! Whoopee-do!

I vaguely remember a time when I wood have been excited by that too........... but that was pre-Martin

Comment

*Wanderz around the thread, eating brownies.*
                        sigpic

Comment

We have brownies!!
                          Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

*grabs brownies* yum!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                              We have brownies!!
                              Not anymore we don't - Luvnjoe and Nola ate them all

*searches for crumbs*

Comment

How is Becky today? Any better?

*imagines Laurie is out looking at new homes*

all the babykins! My youngest grandchild is five! However, when Rainya and Jason do adopt, they're planning on a baby...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X