The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
    So, I have cleaning and stuff to do in the house, but I'm here instead. I have nothing to say really, I just don't feel like working.

(As far as random posts go, this *is* really random. )

That is almost as random as my post would have been...I just cleaned my entire room and did most of my laundry(and Tjinta's teddy bears and blankets) today(last load is in there now )

Now back to regular ...woohoo stuff
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      Oh Nad! You've just reminded me of the dream, or rather nightmare I had last night...

Spoiler:
      I woke screaming at 4.30 this morning, having had this weird dream : I was in a lodge-like house, in the bathroom. As I looked out of the door I saw peeking out from the next room the nose and whiskers of a black animal. I assumed it was Martin's dog (black lab), until it jumped out at me - it was a black panther I screamed, and Martin appeared out of another room just as Starsky (Suz's black lab) leapt between me and the panther from yet another room. The panther turned on Starsky and started to bite him (which I thought was odd, because I wood have thought it wood have used it's claws ), and Starsky yelped but stayed between me and the panther. Meanwhile, Martin had shouted something and then disappeared. Starsky was yelping and bleeding heavily, and I was screaming - loud enough to wake myself up It took a good ten minutes before my heart stopped pounding, it was really scary. I had the impression that Martin had gone to get a gun, and I remember thinking 'If you're going to live in the wilds of Canada you shoud keep your gun HANDY you idiot!'

I wonder how Bekki wood translate that one?

Yay! for 25 pages!!! And we're not even halfway through yet
      That's very odd.

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
      Happy Green Day of Martinmas!!!!!!!!!!!
      More awesome work!

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
      Having to make new art everyday to post...... I need more hours in the day!!
      Everyone is making such beautiful pretties
      Niiice!

Originally posted by llp View Post

Hey guys, I'm trying my best here....I have no idea what I'm doing!
      It's actually quite arty!

Originally posted by llp View Post
      Just curious....but how come some people have gotten their sekkrit santa gift and others haven't - like me? I'm leaving tomorrow afternoon and won't be back until after Xmas.
      Waiting for the last three presents, but I could send yours sooner? It'll be more fun to get them before Christmas.
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

A little something else for GREEN day...... was supposed to be BLUE - was trying to get ahead of myself.

sigpic
        Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Iconspam:

Aaaand...

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

A little something else for GREEN day...... was supposed to be BLUE - was trying to get ahead of myself.
            Like it! Green is a nice PTB colour.

Blue. Now that should be fun.

BTW... Mr now reminds me of Sarai.

sigpic

Comment

Green stuff...Mmm

This one is really green

But it has nothing to do with Martin and co.

Martin directed this episode(from what I remember) and the green part is the cap

And he directed this one too!

I don't have any direct green Martin stuff though.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

I believe you may thank my AfA Secret Santa for that
                sigpic
                Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Jann?
                  Didn't we already establish that all things Stargate is PTB and therefore WooHoodStock? It has everything to do witth Martin & Co.

sigpic

Comment

I believe you may thank my AfA Secret Santa for that
                    Yes, cause you still look sharp!

Not that Sarai doesn't or that you didn't before.

sigpic

Comment

Jann?
                      Didn't we already establish that all things Stargate is PTB and therefore WooHoodStock? It has everything to do witth Martin & Co.

I like that thinking! It's just that there isn't a lot of SGU artwork on here and it sort of feels outta place

And for a moment I thought you were Jumble...I'm glad, sigwise and avi wise, when these 12 days are over I can see who's who again!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                        I like that thinking! It's just that there isn't a lot of SGU artwork on here and it sort of feels outta place
                        It just means you should post more

And for a moment I thought you were Jumble...I'm glad, sigwise and avi wise, when these 12 days are over I can see who's who again!
                        I must say that I get confused when Jumble uses a 'Nad sig', so I can imagine.
                        But yeah as she pointed out, we live on the scent of confused WooHoos.

sigpic

Comment

And more

I have more stuff with green in it then I thought...and not all of them are really green green, but it'll do!

I hope I don't spam too much
                          sigpic

Comment

Made me do a double-take as well

How our mischief comes back to haunt us

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                            Green stuff...Mmm

This one is really green

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b15/wyattrulezz/Posters/th_TJgreen.jpg

But it has nothing to do with Martin and co.

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b15/wyattrulezz/Posters/th_samacwp1.jpg

Martin directed this episode(from what I remember) and the green part is the cap

And he directed this one too!

http://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i393/starlover1990/Calendar%20WPs/th_JackOneillWP8-1.jpg

I don't have any direct green Martin stuff though.
                            Is that Paradise Lost Jann?

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                              Is that Paradise Lost Jann?

Uh...yeah...is there something up with that? Didn't Martin direct that and I made a mistake
                              sigpic

Comment

sigpic
                                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Working...
                                X