The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    No. We need to sit still and be ready to defend GW from the digital zombie apocalypse.
    If that happens, then we can go take over the world.
    sigpic

Comment

Well, I surrender - I am just too tired to unpack another box! Just hired someone to come help me tomorrow. I'll direct - they'll unpack and shelf! Sometimes you just have to know when you have reached your limit!..... Damn - never thought I would say anything like that. Aging just sucks! But need to get my energy back before Nov!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
        http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j55/Nolamom/Fun%20gifs/Digital_Zombie_Apocalypse.gif

Originally posted by llp View Post
        Well, I surrender - I am just too tired to unpack another box! Just hired someone to come help me tomorrow. I'll direct - they'll unpack and shelf! Sometimes you just have to know when you have reached your limit!..... Damn - never thought I would say anything like that. Aging just sucks! But need to get my energy back before Nov!
        *huggles*
        sigpic
        Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

*squishy huggles Jann* Good to see you, however briefly

The scaffolding is up and there's a huge skip on my driveway - weather permitting, they should start ripping off the existing roof tomorrow and they expect to be finished by Tuesday pm
          Last edited by Jumble; 03 October 2012, 09:11 AM.

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

*waves to Jann*

Yay for MartinArt!

Yay for all kinds of house related news!

Originally posted by Jumble View Post

Huh? Nobody mentioned zombies to me I really think you should keep me better informed
            Read your memos.
            Doesn't anyone use sticky notes these days?!

Nope, nobody mentioned any plans. Yes, bring your own broccoli. We all know that you've been cultivating a special batch under the Hippie Bus
            ...and doesn't anyone plan WooHoodStock parties without me these days?

Special batch? I have no special batch.

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
            Cool. Zombies rule!

Actually, hopefully not. But it they're WoohooBroccoliSmokingZombies then we'll be ok.
            Hm...

Party? What? No no, we never have them here in this thread...
            And we're not a thunk thread either.

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
            It is almost 2am and I'm still in Rome! I'm so tired but I do not care cuz I met Gillian Anderson!!!!
            Yay!

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j55/Nolamom/Fun%20gifs/Digital_Zombie_Apocalypse.gif

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Hm. This is that sad, sad moment you finally get on line and everyone else ...isn't.
              *blinks*

*shimmies*
              Nekkid

Sorry Spencer!
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

*turns up Mumford and Sons really loud and dancez...nekkid...*
                sigpic

Comment

Ah, the few days before grades are due - late hours, early hours, getting kids to make up work and tests, grading, grading, grading...I'm tired.

Today's bits:

sigpic

Comment

*squishy huggles Jann* Good to see you, however briefly

The scaffolding is up and there's a huge skip on my driveway - weather permitting, they should start ripping off the existing roof tomorrow and they expect to be finished by Tuesday pm
                    Good luck with the new roof!
                    sigpic

Comment

This was just too good not to share with you guys

sigpic

Comment

n
                        Originally posted by llp View Post
                        Good luck with the new roof!
                        Not off to a good start - it's 9.15am and no sign of any tilers yet

I'm off to find out what the Doc didn't like about those blood results.

Comment

This was just too good not to share with you guys

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j5...ers/toobad.jpg

nNot off to a good start - it's 9.15am and no sign of any tilers yet

I'm off to find out what the Doc didn't like about those blood results.
                          *crosses fingers for lesser evils*

sigpic

Comment

I am beginning to despair of anything ever going right this year The tilers arrived and started to remove the tiles, but had to stop because they found a wasp nest up under the eaves. There's a guy just arrived to sort it out, and hopefully if he can do that the tilers can carry on. Half a day wasted though, which mean they probably won't be finished until next Wednesday.

Comment

Oh dear. *huggles Jumble*

Hopefully they will sort it out. More importantly, how are you? Did Mr Doctor give you a good telling off or a glowing report of pristine health.
                              sigpic

Comment

SyFy have picked up Primeval: New World for the US audience See articles here and here. And for once the UK will get a show before the US

The wasp nest is dead but there are still a few strays flying about so the tilers gave up and left - they'll be back tomorrow.
                                Last edited by Jumble; 04 October 2012, 07:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X