Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*jump hugs Jumble*

I didn't do anything with Martin... I just looked! *angelic smile*

Thanks for the news. The Sanctuary ones are making me go squeee! *fingers crossed firmly*
    *optimistic glasses on*
    *popcorn ready*

Edit: The size of the universe - very cool
    sigpic
    Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

Jumble!

Dee did you not celebrate the Big 5000?

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
      I love the hair standing up on his head

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
      Did I kill the thread?

I solemnly swear I will NEVER ever talk about history EVER again!
      You always do.
      *hides*

EDIT: Hm. St Patrick's day as a theme?
      Last edited by DutchIndeed; 16 March 2012, 05:41 AM.
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Good Morning Jumble! So glad to see you back - if only a little - AND with good news.

When I was at the university we had a vote about funding a student center. It was voted down by the students twice (would increase tuition significantly). The university ignored the students' vote and built it anyway - and raised our tuition! Now *there's* a reason for a strike!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
          *hugs WooHoos*

Jumble!

Dee did you not celebrate the Big 5000?

Omg omg omg!!! Me is a COLONEL! Aw! I guess I celebrated by deciding that Universe is not that big after all... lol. Thanks for noticing! *twirls* Though I don't know what it means exactly but I'm sure I should get more respect! Yes.

You always do.
          *hides*
          Or not.

Good Morning Jumble! So glad to see you back - if only a little - AND with good news.

When I was at the university we had a vote about funding a student center. It was voted down by the students twice (would increase tuition significantly). The university ignored the students' vote and built it anyway - and raised our tuition! Now *there's* a reason for a strike!
          I now have a picture of you as a student with a hammer going to demolish that student center... I imagine that was the only way to actually lower the tuition, but also a great way to end up in jail, and since you're not in jail... or are you? Maybe your students are really your inmates... hm...
          I don't think I want to think about this any more.

Edit: Darn it! I'm not a colonel I'm a leprecaun keeper. What is that? Do I keep leprecauns in cages? *looks around* I think they've all escaped!
          sigpic

Comment

Jumblie! *huggles* Glad to see you up and around.

Thanks for the news! I think I'm going to watch New World finally. Gillian Horvath in the writing team and awesome directors. We'll see what that show is like, but I am intrigued!

And just when I thought I had come to terms with Sanctuary not being renewed... *borrows Dee's optimistic glasses* I see the world differently!

Originally posted by llp View Post
            And what the students are going to find out is that whatever the solution...it probably won't be worth it!
            Exactly what I think... But I can't do anything about it. So keeping my fingers crossed for now.

I now have a picture of you as a student with a hammer going to demolish that student center... I imagine that was the only way to actually lower the tuition, but also a great way to end up in jail, and since you're not in jail... or are you? Maybe your students are really your inmates... hm...
            I don't think I want to think about this any more.
            Where do you get your ideas from?!?

Edit: Darn it! I'm not a colonel I'm a leprecaun keeper. What is that? Do I keep leprecauns in cages? *looks around* I think they've all escaped!
            Maybe that's why we had disappearing posts problems a while back. The keeper wasn't doing her job...

EDIT: I'm a... Shamrock Farmer?! WTH is that?
            sigpic
            Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
            My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
            Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post

Thanks for the news! I think I'm going to watch New World finally. Gillian Horvath in the writing team and awesome directors. We'll see what that show is like, but I am intrigued!

And just when I thought I had come to terms with Sanctuary not being renewed... *borrows Dee's optimistic glasses* I see the world differently!
              Don't worry if you get a little dizzy! It'll pass!

Exactly what I think... But I can't do anything about it. So keeping my fingers crossed for now.

Where do you get your ideas from?!?
              It's a thing I have in my head... people call it brain. I call it Brilliance!

Maybe that's why we had disappearing posts problems a while back. The keeper wasn't doing her job...

Well, I don't know. Could be that it has something to do with cows and chickens.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post

You grow shamrocks for profit....what do you think! Now if you really want to ask a question - what the hell is Erin wearing a bra for! He should know better than that!

Hi Jumble, glad to see you come out of the shadows! Big ((((hug))))!
                sigpic

Comment

*hugs everyone back*

I'm the Parade Leader? What an interesting sight that wood be

Jakie, I think you're really secretly farming broccoli

Comment

Awww! Look what the postman just delivered from my son, who has obviously forgotten that I'm trying to lose weight ..........

Which meant I could actually roll my eyes at this..........

Last edited by Jumble; 16 March 2012, 07:24 AM.

Comment

I'll have a slice of that fruit cake please...
                      sigpic

Comment

I'll have a slice of that fruit cake please...
                        I'd love to share, it looks really yummy!

That's odd......... Nola is Leprechaun keeper, but Dee is mis-spelled as Leprecaun keeper GW and it's glitches

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                          I'd love to share, it looks really yummy!

That's odd......... Nola is Leprechaun keeper, but Dee is mis-spelled as Leprecaun keeper GW and it's glitches
                          Maybe she needs over 6000 to get the H..... back in there!

And nothing personal Ireland.....but I had a lot more fun in Scotland and England! Just saying!
                          sigpic

Comment

I guess it's not enough to become a Colonel you have to have some mileage to get that H Or GW hates me and is out to get me. *feels a bit paranoid*

Edit: I got an H! ...which means GW wants me to think I'm going crazy! Ha-ha! Never gonna happen! *sticks out tongue at GW*
                            sigpic

Comment

I guess it's not enough to become a Colonel you have to have some mileage to get that H Or GW hates me and is out to get me. *feels a bit paranoid*

Edit: I got an H! ...which means GW wants me to think I'm going crazy! Ha-ha! Never gonna happen! *sticks out tongue at GW*
                              Now now! It's alright to rant and rave...but you mustn't stick your tongue out at people....no wait, GW is an entity not human....okay, you can do that!

Looking at all the goodies that Jumble has made me hungry.....time for ah...cereal. Not quite the same is it!
                              sigpic

Comment

*huggles Woohoos*

Busy busy again(have to run out soon) but hopefully I'll be in a bit more this weekend! Now waiting till my paper is uploaded and I can send it to my teacher. Freakin' paper was insane!

*huggles Martin quickly*...*sheppy too*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X