Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    Mr and Sarai, love the advents!
    (And how awesome is it to see the different styles?)
    Indeed it is

Glad the WooHoo Meet was fun. I was so worried it woodn't be.
    Well of course, it wasn't that much fun without you being there, but we managed to put a brave face on it

*hugs WooHoos*

*hugs MoB for the move*
    *hugs Cags' SatNav*

Oh Jumble... Woody and Daniel just love those roundabouts.
    ...and the countryside.
    ...and trees.
    Lots of trees.
    They do, and to be fair I do like to go the pretty way - it's just those darned roundabouts that Daniel always gets wrong

*huggles Nad*

*squishy huggles Martin*

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      Indeed it is

Well of course, it wasn't that much fun without you being there, but we managed to put a brave face on it

That wood have been such a sweet thing to say without the '' ''...

They do, and to be fair I do like to go the pretty way - it's just those darned roundabouts that Daniel always gets wrong

*huggles Nad*

*squishy huggles Martin*
      It's just such a kid
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

That wood have been such a sweet thing to say without the '' ''...

It's just such a kid
        Yeah........ so, kind of a good match for me then

Comment

Lovely Advent Sarai
          sigpic

Comment

A little ''WooHoo yeah whatever'' reminder:

Remember to get your Sekrit Santa's done before the end of Martinmas and to send the pretties to me!
            I'll be sending off what I have within the first few days of the celebration.

No need for stress, you pretty much have the entire month to finish, just you know... a little shout out.

I've seen what some of you will be getting and woooooo! you're in for a treat.
            *nods*

Originally posted by Jumble View Post

Yeah........ so, kind of a good match for me then
            I... It's...
            Well yes.
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Jumble....its a good thing i am not trying to drive and navigate in a roundabout- ever seen the simpson episode when they go to England....yeah that would be me.

We don't have those in Texas.

Acolyte

Spoiler:
              wow i could hardly blink during this episode. It was amazing. And BIGGIE.....he had better have a plan. Cuz he is one of my favorite character other than Tesla and Magnus, he has grown the most over the series.
              sigpic
              Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

Originally posted by max_omega View Post
                Jumble....its a good thing i am not trying to drive and navigate in a roundabout- ever seen the simpson episode when they go to England....yeah that would be me.

We don't have those in Texas.
                You don't have roundabouts?? How quickly can I move to Texas?

Acolyte

Spoiler:
                wow i could hardly blink during this episode. It was amazing. And BIGGIE.....he had better have a plan. Cuz he is one of my favorite character other than Tesla and Magnus, he has grown the most over the series.
                Acolyte

Spoiler:
                I enjoyed it immensely, and can't wait to see how it goes with Biggie

Sooo looking forward to The Depths next week

Druitt

Spoiler:
                Anyone else read the interview with CH here? Am I missing something, or is fandom totally misinterpreting what he said? I don't think Druitt is dead and gone - they surely woodn't do that I think he's just feeding the rumours rather than just saying that he needed Druitt to be missing for a while so he could concentrate on his other ventures

My glass is still half full

Comment

Jumble...you can move as soon as you want. I think there are only two traffic circle that i know of near where i live. And you can avoid them easy enough.

Druitt

Spoiler:
                  Still like you pondering over the interview....i hope he is not dead. He added a great dynamic to the show. And Chris is an amazing actor, would hate to see him be gone for good from the show.

Can't wait for The Depths either watched the promo and it looks awesome.
                  sigpic

Comment

Druitt:

Spoiler:
                    If he *is* dead, than even I must admit that it wasn't brilliantly done. Maybe if the last few eps were to tie in on that fact, it could all still somewhat make sense though.

I also have to admit that I wasn't very impressed with the character any longer, s I woodn't care overly much I love CH and his acting, but Druitt had (for me) become too mushy and angsty. I needed him evil.
                    As for believing he really is dead... Nope and that's because of the way it was written. No mention at all? Must be fishy

Now... if Biggie were to die/leave/disappear... That wood suck.
                    *nods*

If he wood turn into a Bad!Biggie... That wood be interesting.
                    *nods*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by max_omega View Post
                      Jumble...you can move as soon as you want. I think there are only two traffic circle that i know of near where i live. And you can avoid them easy enough.
                      Sounds brilliant! In some places, mostly near the bigger cities, we have roundabout after roundabout with barely 100 yards between them - which is why they're so hard to navigate

Druitt

Spoiler:
                      Still like you pondering over the interview....i hope he is not dead. He added a great dynamic to the show. And Chris is an amazing actor, would hate to see him be gone for good from the show.

Can't wait for The Depths either watched the promo and it looks awesome.
                      Druitt

Spoiler:
                      I don't believe he's dead, not for a second

We woodn't lose Chris, because he'll still be there for Biggie, but the show wood seriously suffer if we lost Druitt

That wood be on a par with losing Tesla

I haven't watched any promos for this season - I wanted to stay completely unspoiled for a change And I do think my enjoyment of the show is greater that way

Comment

Druitt:

Spoiler:
                        If he *is* dead, than even I must admit that it wasn't brilliantly done. Maybe if the last few eps were to tie in on that fact, it could all still somewhat make sense though.

I also have to admit that I wasn't very impressed with the character any longer, s I woodn't care overly much I love CH and his acting, but Druitt had (for me) become too mushy and angsty. I needed him evil.
                        As for believing he really is dead... Nope and that's because of the way it was written. No mention at all? Must be fishy

Now... if Biggie were to die/leave/disappear... That wood suck.
                        *nods*

If he wood turn into a Bad!Biggie... That wood be interesting.
                        *nods*
                        Druitt/Biggie

Spoiler:
                        I agree with you - had he really been dead there wood surely have been some mention of him

And Bad Biggie is going to be Awesome!! Even though I'm pretty sure we'll get Squishy Biggie back at the end of that storyline

Comment

*falls in*

Looooong but fun day! Had another show with Tjinta, no wins this time, but she is now in the "youth class" which is (from what I found out today) the most difficult class to be in and the biggest one! The winner of our class was actually the winner of the show! But Tjinta did very well and we got a nice report that also included that she had a lovely temperament and was very feminine!

*huggles Woohoos*

And I see Druitt spoilers! Interesting (since I haven't seen the episode yet)
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                            *falls in*

Looooong but fun day! Had another show with Tjinta, no wins this time, but she is now in the "youth class" which is (from what I found out today) the most difficult class to be in and the biggest one! The winner of our class was actually the winner of the show! But Tjinta did very well and we got a nice report that also included that she had a lovely temperament and was very feminine!
                            Well done Tjinta

*huggles Woohoos*

And I see Druitt spoilers! Interesting (since I haven't seen the episode yet)
                            Those spoilers are nothing to do with the ep, just a bit of overall Druitt speculation

Comment

Jumble

Druitt

Spoiler:
                              Totally agree he had become alot more angst and what not. I enjoy the pure evil Druitt of season one and end of season 2. I also didn't mind the mind games with Watson at the end of season 1.
                              sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                                No way are they getting rid of Druitt.....In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if he shows up again soon....nothing is being said about him...they have kept it a mystery. No one knows what he is doing....all the more intrigue. Besides, he is a fan favorite, so why kill off a fan favorite!

Just to let you know, I have read nothing about what is in the spoiler, I have no idea where it came from and had no idea it was anything but speculation by fans!
                                Last edited by llp; 12 December 2011, 12:21 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X