The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
    No offence taken, just want people to know there are good ones out there.

Good to hear on the health front. Since we have universal health care the service will be free but I'm not sure about how often they would do it. I assume though if there is history it wood be yearly.
    I'd imagine the guidelines are similar. But I'm really not sure at this point. We'll see in 6 months.
    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
      Sooo...everyone else is gone for the weekend, still here waiting for the courier to bring keys so I can give them to my clients..maybe I'm taking this too far.
      EH-T: I have no objections to lawyers, I actually worked for a law firm after college for about 7 years (I was doing accounting - which I learned to hate! - but that's another story. Plus I have 2 cousins that are lawyers, well one is retired now. It is the state of California that is requiring all these pages of crap. Now because the legislative people got involved.....oh brother. Anyhow, you get the idea. Plus the person I'm talking to has answered most all of my questions. It just is not an easy process.... Want to know what is worse, signing loan documents. Some guy came to the house several years ago and we had to go through each page before I initialed or signed it. He was there for about 2 hours. Talk about wearing you down.

Jumble: I'm just jealous (but in a good way) about all of you taking off to the Peaks next week especially since I had planned to go. Now that the house is selling, I could probably go without any worries. But it's too late now to deal with this. Besides, I still have to pack and ready my move.
      sigpic

Comment

Wooo, Go MoB!!! both for the audition, and for turning it down in the end, and hoorah for happy health! *huggles*

*goes cross-eyed over lawyer talk*
        sigpic

Comment

Good Morning! or afternoon, if you prefer depending on your timezone. Just a pop-in to say hi to some of my favorite peeps. BTW did you see the very happy pic of Brad Wright on Joe's blog yesterday? He looks as if he's lost a few pounds and just looks sooo happy.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
            Good Morning! or afternoon, if you prefer depending on your timezone. Just a pop-in to say hi to some of my favorite peeps. BTW did you see the very happy pic of Brad Wright on Joe's blog yesterday? He looks as if he's lost a few pounds and just looks sooo happy.
            Oh yes, he's looking very good.............

Comment

*waves*

This may be the last you see of me for a while since I've just arrived at a winery waaaaaay out on Long Island.

Hope everyone has a great day!!
              sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

A winery? Guess we don't have to wish you a great day - you're going to have one! Have fun for me too.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                  *waves*

This may be the last you see of me for a while since I've just arrived at a winery waaaaaay out on Long Island.

Hope everyone has a great day!!
                  Not as great a day as you obviously are

Birthday pressie from DJgirl ............

Comment

Due to me not posting much, I'm just going to give a huge collective hug, so that I've covered everyone.

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                    Brad! Happy Brad Brad.
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                      Due to me not posting much, I'm just going to give a huge collective hug, so that I've covered everyone.
                      *snags a hug* That's me covered
                      Brad! Happy Brad Brad.
                      Apparently he has some new projects in progress

*steals shares Nad's invite to remind everyone*

Last edited by Jumble; 13 August 2011, 11:51 AM. Reason: correcting slip of the finger.....

Comment

You *stole* my invite?

I thought we had his whole cult community thing going on? We share.
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

You *stole* my invite?

I thought we had his whole cult community thing going on? We share.
                          It was a slip of the finger! I said 'borrowing' everywhere else that I posted it............

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                            It was a slip of the finger! I said 'borrowing' everywhere else that I posted it............

Hmpf. Well... since you corrected that glaring mistake...
                            I'll let it go. But I am keeping the evidence for future blackmail.

sigpic

Comment

Hmpf. Well... since you corrected that glaring mistake...
                              I'll let it go. But I am keeping the evidence for future blackmail.
                              You're going to use my failing memory and arthritis-ridden fingers against me?

You young 'uns - no respect for the elderly

*stares at avi*

*sighs*

Comment

Good to see BW looking so well. Did JM say what Brad was up to these days?

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Working...
                                X