Clear All

Boy, this place is hoppin!

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    Thanks to RiG, Bekki and Laurie...
    1438 sigs.

*blinks*
    Make that 1439.
    Welcome.

I have more sigs to post...didn't get to post any yesterday since I wasn't feelin' well. Sour tummy...it's still hanging around. Ginger Ale is helping to settle it though. Feels better than yesterday but not 100% yet. *moans*

I had to borrow one of my favorite quotes from Jack O'Neill for this one.

You have to be familiar with the episode this pic/quote is from in order to understand it.

TBC...
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
      Sadly, we are aware of the riots in London as they have made the news here.

Have never understood, nor do I buy, the mob mentality argument. You either know right from wrong or you don't. Being part of a group does not change that.
      Commonsense and morality seem to go out the window when a bunch of idiots get together. I don't excuse it in any way, but I do think the mob mentality, or pack instinct, exists.

Quick question to not break GW...
      What did we decide on WooHoodStock festival dates? Was it the regular 15, 16 and 17th?

*looks around*
      I seem to remember asking you that yesterday Those dates are fine with me. Not sure I'll have time to do any serial artwork though - it's rather crept up on us

Awesome sigs RiG

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
        Awesome sigs RiG
        Thanks! Love the pics with Martin and AT! What an amazing adventure you had! And the chair! That is too cool!

...continuing with the sigs...

Yes, this is my FAVORITE Dean (Winchester) shirt.
        sigpic
        Sig by ME.

Comment

It would seem that the majority of the rioters are using the death of the young man as an excuse to cause mayhem. The family and friends, according to reports, went peacefully to the police station in a vigil- about 120 of them- it was outsiders who started the violence. Sometimes I do not understand people.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
            Thanks! Love the pics with Martin and AT! What an amazing adventure you had! And the chair! That is too cool!
            I certainly did All the cast signed the chairbacks for us - mine is hanging on my wall

Comment

I seem to remember asking you that yesterday Those dates are fine with me. Not sure I'll have time to do any serial artwork though - it's rather crept up on us
              Really? Me personally, or 'you' as in ALL of us?
              Sorry!

But OK, let's just go with this then.
              I'm not sure how much I can make, but I'll do a Wendy and bring myself at least.

Invite on it's way.
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Really? Me personally, or 'you' as in ALL of us?
                Sorry!
                You personally

Never mind, the thread was very busy so I guess it just got lost

But OK, let's just go with this then.
                I'm not sure how much I can make, but I'll do a Wendy and bring myself at least.

I'll try to find time to make at least a couple of new things, if inspiration strikes. There are quite a few noobs that won't notice if I post stuff from previous parties

Invite on it's way.
                *bounces*

Comment

Told you

By the way, did Nad explain to you about the initiation ceremony? No?

Oh dear...............
                  *looks bewildered*
                  nope.... initiation? *sneaks out*

Most of the looters were nothing to do with the protest - they just took advantage of the situation, smashing their way into shops and businesses and stealing everything they could whilst the police were busy trying to protect the firefighters who were trying to limit the damage caused by the arsonists
                  Sad fact of life there are always going to be people ready to take advantage of any and all situations - good or bad.

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                  Have never understood, nor do I buy, the mob mentality argument. You either know right from wrong or you don't. Being part of a group does not change that.
                  I don't understand it... but I do think it exists.

Quick question to not break GW...
                  What did we decide on WooHoodStock festival dates? Was it the regular 15, 16 and 17th?

*looks around*
                  Festival?
                  *continues to look bewildered*

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                  Boy, this place is hoppin!

Welcome.
                  *waves hello*
                  Nice sigs I see you like Dean (more than Sam) - whoops didn't mean to type that!
                  Good choice though. He's cute

You personally
                  I'll try to find time to make at least a couple of new things, if inspiration strikes. There are quite a few noobs that won't notice if I post stuff from previous parties

*bounces*
                  I get the impression you might be eyeing me as you type that True, I may not have noticed. But now you've said that you plan to post previous stuff, all noobs have been made aware
                  sigpic
                  ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

You personally
                    Never mind, the thread was very busy so I guess it just got lost
                    Poo. Again, sorry 'bout that!

*bounces*
                    Yay!
                    And the invite. It's rather... bright.

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
                    Festival?
                    *nods* The WooHoodStock Festival!

RiG, I sense a bit of an obsession... Love the signatures!
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
                      *looks bewildered*
                      nope.... initiation? *sneaks out*
                      Oh don't worry, it doesn't hurt.........

Festival?
                      We celebratre the anniversary of the WoodStock Festival by posting lots of Hippyish artwork and fill the thread with wine and party food

I get the impression you might be eyeing me as you type that True, I may not have noticed. But now you've said that you plan to post previous stuff, all noobs have been made aware
                      Ah, but you'll still be seeing it for the first time

Comment

Poo. Again, sorry 'bout that!

Yay!
                        And the invite. It's rather... bright.
                        I wood expect nothing less

Comment

Oh don't worry, it doesn't hurt.........

...much, since the police made us wear mittens against the cold.

I wood expect nothing less
                          Then you'll forgive me for the RDA pic I used, right?
                          *blinks*

sigpic

Comment

...much, since the police made us wear mittens against the cold.

Then you'll forgive me for the RDA pic I used, right?
                            *blinks*

Comment

Jumble? Jumble?
                              *blinks*

Don't worry. I thought about it, S/J being the start, but decided that it's not just about the Ship anymore. And since it's not just a total PTB lovefest either... I went halfway there.

sigpic

Comment

Jumble? Jumble?
                                *blinks*

Don't worry. I thought about it, S/J being the start, but decided that it's not just about the Ship anymore. And since it's not just a total PTB lovefest either... I went halfway there.
                                *iz intrigued*

So are you posting it now or can I go to bed?

Comment

Working...
                                X