The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    Hm. Neither of those is snappy enough How about 'The Imaginative WooHoo'?

So make me a new sprite

Here's the link

And you need to remove the 'img' tags from your post
    Done and done, so now what?
    Last edited by llp; 01 July 2011, 07:32 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
      Done and doing!
      Pm it to me when you're done

Ok, the sky is lightening which means dawn is about to break........ so I guess I should go and snuggle under The Quilt and see if sleep will come

WoodNight Woohoos *huggles*

*squishy huggles Martin and blows a kiss*

Comment

Pm it to me when you're done

Ok, the sky is lightening which means dawn is about to break........ so I guess I should go and snuggle under The Quilt and see if sleep will come

WoodNight Woohoos *huggles*

*squishy huggles Martin and blows a kiss*
        But how do I get it to you? I can't copy it! There seem to be 5 of them but I only did one...the one with the sword in a red jacket.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
          But how do I get it to you? I can't copy it! There seem to be 5 of them but I only did one...the one with the sword in a red jacket.
          When you're done, click 'save avatar', then right-click on the picture and 'save picture as'. Upload it to your Photobucket and send me the link

If it doesn't work, try sending me the link to the page with your avatar on it.

Comment

Figured it out and already PM'd you. Have a good night or morning sleep. I need to make dinner.....think I'll have some spaghetti or however you spell it....still tastes good.

Now go to sleep! Signing out for now.
            sigpic

Comment

Ok, I've got it

The hair doesn't look that much longer

Like the sword! If I were Bekki I'd interpret that as you having a more positive attitude and being ready to deal with whatever life is about to deal out to you

I'm really going to bed now

Comment

Ok, I've got it

The hair doesn't look that much longer

Like the sword! If I were Bekki I'd interpret that as you having a more positive attitude and being ready to deal with whatever life is about to deal out to you

I'm really going to bed now
                Sounds just about right! And I know the hair isn't right, but I liked the outfit and I have my green eyes....works for me....I'm ready to fight for what should be mine....and get it!

Night night (or should I say Day Day...no doesn't work )
                sigpic

Comment

*just wrote some fanfic*

*on a high*

Jumble - go to bed!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Nad, my love, all I can say is that I know watching your parent be sick sucks. Not being able to help sucks. Not knowing what to do sucks. It. All. SUCKS!

(((Nad)))
                    sigpic

Comment

So, I got my shiny new toy!

Then I promptly frakked up our wireless which was a nightmare to get working the first time around (and even worse this time). I fail at networking apparently. Some IT girl I am.

Anyway, finally go tit working again.

I think my issue is that I am not a Windows admin, so my first instinct is not to reboot, but I think the cable modem needed a kick (so it could properly give the wireless router an IP).

Anyway. New computer is so sweet. And super fast!

Only issue right now is that my AT4 pics don't seem to be on my external drive (AT3 are there and AT5 and TSE are still on the card). So hopefully they are on my old hard drive (now removed form my old iMac - at least I accomplished that) and hopefully I can figure out a way to get everything off that drive.

Anyway, rambling.

MoB. That sounds like a bizarre dream. Glad I could be a part of it and apparently represent your present and future.

I should probably get to bed. Haven't been sleeping well thanks to my first week oncall. I am so paranoid that things are going to break and I won't hear the alerts on my phone.

Comment

Hooray for shiny new toys!! Did you give your new doohickey a name?
                        sigpic

Comment

Morning all
                          *yawns and stretches*
                          I feel so much better for sleep! Jet lag sucks, but now I've slept I've officially kicked its backside

Nad, I'm so sorry to hear your dad is worse Sending all the love and hugs and positive healing vibes your (and his) way, and really hope they can help him get better soon.

Bekki, sorry to hear you're feeling worse too I agree, let your mum and dad look after you, that's what they're there for, and sending love and hugs and positive healing vibes your way too
                          sigpic
                          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

So Joe has discovered a chocolate shop within walking distance of home, run by a Stargate fan.......

...... and apparently almost next door to a Fitness Club and Clinic

Comment

So, I was out with a bunch of theater-y people last night, and the whole LA-vs-NY discussion started. And then it became about sci-fi vs cop shows (don't ask) and one guy was like, "Yeah, look how long that AWFUL SG1 was on the air." And here I was, "Hey, I like that show!" LOL. Dear dancer who thinks he is a hotshot: Hi egg, meet face.

Had to defend our PTB. And mark myself as a geek for life. But who cares? I am a geek for life, lol. But it was cool because my friend Bryan (who was the 'songs' pianist) then started to talk up S4K and dancer-dude was right embarrassed that he'd opened his mouth.

And I probs shouldn't be posting before tea.
                              sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                                So, I was out with a bunch of theater-y people last night, and the whole LA-vs-NY discussion started. And then it became about sci-fi vs cop shows (don't ask) and one guy was like, "Yeah, look how long that AWFUL SG1 was on the air." And here I was, "Hey, I like that show!" LOL. Dear dancer who thinks he is a hotshot: Hi egg, meet face.

Had to defend our PTB. And mark myself as a geek for life. But who cares? I am a geek for life, lol. But it was cool because my friend Bryan (who was the 'songs' pianist) then started to talk up S4K and dancer-dude was right embarrassed that he'd opened his mouth.

And I probs shouldn't be posting before tea.
                                I don't know, it sounds like a very reasonable post (and comments) to make as far as I'm concern!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X