Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    I'm having a lovely Mother's Day weekend - just had a visit from Jo, Oren and Herbie......


    Aren't they pretty?

    Comment


      Pretty flowers! But isn't Mother's Day in May? I know it normally is in May...
      sigpic

      Comment


        Morning Woohoos!

        Originally posted by llp View Post
        Sounds like a fun evening. What no snacks to go with the new single-malts!
        Oh there were many snacks involved. Including a cheeseplate and sticky toffee dessert. The actual food was VERY Scots. I wasn't prepared to be quite that adventurous last night!

        Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
        T
        I've been... how do they call that again... lurking? For a while. On and off since about a week after AT5. *hangs head in shame* At first, I just wanted to read report and see pictures, but I continued reading for a while, than tried to stop, because I wasn't posting and felt bad reading. And then, this SHIP anniversary came up, and I told myself, I could do something...

        /Story of my coming here.
        Welcome LGJ!!

        Originally posted by Sarai View Post
        *streaks through thread...nekkid*
        Uh... hi?

        Originally posted by Jumble View Post
        I'm having a lovely Mother's Day weekend - just had a visit from Jo, Oren and Herbie......

        ttp://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg122/jumble65/family/Jo-2011-MD.jpg

        Aren't they pretty?
        Very. We have mothers day in May, it's been weird to see all the tweets about it today. But hope your day is lovely!!!
        sigpic

        come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

        Comment


          Originally posted by starlover View Post
          Pretty flowers! But isn't Mother's Day in May? I know it normally is in May...
          Depends what country you're in In the UK, it's today

          Comment


            Originally posted by Jumble View Post
            Depends what country you're in In the UK, it's today
            Ah! Happy Mother's day then granny!

            Since I don't have a present I'll give you some magic Martin love...
            sigpic

            Comment


              Originally posted by starlover View Post
              Ah! Happy Mother's day then granny!

              Since I don't have a present I'll give you some magic Martin love...
              Thank you *hugs*

              Comment


                Mother's Day is in May here too
                Today I had a relaxing day and after 15 years...I made a drawing
                I loved it so much when I was younger but then I just stopped drawing without a particular reason. However, I'm still a little rusty so the drawing isn't very good...but give me more time
                If you're curious (it's a picture cos I don't have a scanner)
                Spoiler:
                sigpic
                My vids Sig made by me

                Comment


                  HAPPY MOTHERING DAY to all my English friends....


                  Oh and Happy Grand Mothering Day also - that's for Jumble
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by llp View Post
                    HAPPY MOTHERING DAY to all my English friends....


                    Oh and Happy Grand Mothering Day also - that's for Jumble
                    Thank you

                    Sil, that drawing is AWESOME!!! Such detail! You should never have given it up - so keep going

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                      Thank you

                      Sil, that drawing is AWESOME!!! Such detail! You should never have given it up - so keep going

                      I totally agree, very lovely work. You have a real talent. Don't stop now.
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                        Mother's Day is in May here too
                        Today I had a relaxing day and after 15 years...I made a drawing
                        I loved it so much when I was younger but then I just stopped drawing without a particular reason. However, I'm still a little rusty so the drawing isn't very good...but give me more time
                        If you're curious (it's a picture cos I don't have a scanner)
                        If this is a "little rusty", I'm really jealous. This is wonderful!

                        Comment


                          Jumble! I loved the Hippy Hijack!

                          Sil... *gasps*
                          Awesome drawing!

                          *hugs WooHoos*
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

                          sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website


                          Comment


                            Because it's so quiet I am going to post rejected flashy S.H.I.P. art.
                            *nods*


                            So there!
                            *mutters and walks off*
                            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

                            sigpic
                            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website


                            Comment


                              Rejected? Why?

                              And where are those icons you promised me for the challenge, huh?

                              *puts hands on hips and taps foot impatiently*

                              Comment


                                Speaking of which............



                                CHALLENGE WEEK 132


                                from Jumble

                                It's the 3rd Anniversary of the SHIPPY HIPPY INSANITY PARTY on 1st April,
                                so the challenge is to make HIPPY ART!!!!!



                                Josiane



                                Hlndncr





                                Jumble



                                Lady Galaxy



                                Estrela

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X