The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
    Well, we are fangrils and we are pleased!

Omg! I laughed so hard when I saw that!
    True!
    But I must say that we're easy to please. We thunk over hands and Shorts for crying out loud!
    It's because we (PTB fangirls) don't 'get' much. Pictures I mean There was a time where 'behind the scenes' meant behind the scenes. We're lucky that people started to make screencaps!

Having said that... Our PTB do a great job of showing their ...faces.

(And for one time, I'm not including AT. She's everywhere. )

EDIT: I mention PTB pics and PB refuses to open!
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Leo1 View Post
      Er, I've forgotten everything I wanted to say!
      *sends good luck vibes to wendy*
      *huggles Dee*

Never heard any of the SGA commentaries

Ok, so who do you guys think is Sanctuary's best director, besides Martin?
      OMG! You don't know what you're missing!!! *faints*

Originally posted by llp View Post
      Okay, as for paperwork....you need your ticket, your boarding pass and your passport (and depending on the country) one more form of ID such as a driver's license. Also, make sure you know your seat number and PLEASE PICK AN AISLE SEAT! No more crawling over sleeping passengers!!!
      I've picked an aisle seat, I'm not getting caught like that again

And what is this crap about "older ladies" - I thought you didn't like being called a lady?
      Shhh! I was just trying to lull Seattle into a fasle sense of security

As for planning, not exactly. I just need to finish decorating or something. Maybe like having a table to eat at would be nice. I know I have a lovely dining room table, but that is in the other bedroom and right now it has a cover over it and the cats usually on top of that. Could be an inconveniece to ...ah...the cats!

I was thinking of a couple of bar stools for the counter....you know for breakfast meals. Oh and things like eggs, bacon, etc....I believe you call it food! Now, I'm not saying there isn't any food in the house, but maybe I need more "conventional" foods. I hear you English can be sticklers about such things!

Seriously, all I need to really do is make sure the house gets cleaned (about a day before you come) - no use wasting all the effort before hand! As for the other stuff, well, we will just have to wait and see!
      As long as I have somewhere to sleep (preferably sans cats ) and get fed at some point each day, I'll be happy

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
      I know exactly what you mean, I also think of AT as one of TPTB and picked her as my fav director in addition to MW. It is hard to believe she only directed 1 ep of SG1 but she did such a great job I don't know why they didn't have her do it again. Lots of opportunities in seasons 9 & 10 when Sam was often wallpapered.
      Good point. I guess because there were so many other directors already working on SG1 so she didn't get the chance *shrugs*

It does seem like Sanctuary has been on longer than 2 1/2 years. I recall being sorry to see the end of Sam (although totally supportive of AT's decision) but while I miss the character I find Helen more than fills the gap.

Since I have only ever seen AT in person with dark hair I often forget she was a blonde.

Is it April yet?
      April? What happens in April? Oh, your CreationCon? Say 'Hi' to Brad for us

Oh! Got it! We're finally getting the second half of S3! It's been so long I'd forgotten

Originally posted by kthomassg View Post
      Oh Ryan, how could I have missed your hottest when I first saw you in Atlantis? Oh - Ah, well the cuteness of Henry wasn't really there was it?
      No,I can't say his character was 'cute' at all.

I've never met Amanda with blonde hair (never had the means to go to a convention until recently). And you are right when I think of her, I think of her as a brunette. I think I would just be floored if I saw her in person as a blonde. That could be something she could do without telling anyone, just show up to AT6 or TSE2 as a blonde. Everyone would be very surprised when she first walked out.
      Nononono! The blonde is hopefully gone forever!!!

Hmm, is it wrong that I started making a list of things that I could do... and they would hurt... *takes a pic of Martin and plasters an evil smile* I am evil.
      *narrows eyes* You're going to do WHAT with a Martinpic???

*shields Martin from the Evil One*

*snuggles* Hehe, thanks

I had no idea there was anyone else directing except for Martin????!!! What???

Except for Amanda but she only did 2 eps so far, so I guess Amanda then?

Is there someone else directing Sanctuary?
      Brenton Spencer! That's all I'm saying

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
        *hugs Wendy*
        *hugs Dee*
        *hugs WooHoos*

And yes, Jumble, I did mean 'honorary' We were bordering on serious discussion and it made my typo meter nervous...
        I know, and I was about to do a Martinpicspam when my internet went down and I thought I was too late But it was just me, not GW

Amanda!
        *blinks*

But that might be based on the earlier discussion.

Seriously guys. We discussed. And GW didn't break!
        (Ok, the 'serious' level wasn't *too* high, due to mention of semi nekkid PDL, but still.)
        Just because we got away with it this time doesn't mean we can afford to be less careful in the future.......... GW is probably just playing with us, seeing how far we'll go................

*giggles* Why? I have no idea but now it's making me giggle, and maybe blush a little.
        I tried finding the pic... but found this instead.

Mwahahaaaaa! I've sent a little gremlin to all the WooHoo PBs with instructions to delete THAT pic

I forgot to share this... Sil and I were on the tube and she spotted this and we took a pic and so... it's Martin's Green ...now that sentence needs to be finished

http://i430.photobucket.com/albums/qq22/Dreaming_of_Winter/th_DSC_0410-1.jpg
        Wood Green! Been there many times

*sighs and shakes head*

So... we have a lot of (implied/imagined) semi nekkid PTB shots.
        The questions are: Is it to attract fangirls? To please us? To show how fit the production process makes one?
        And why do I only have the Dan
        Shea one in PB? I don't even think I have wet Martin...

And how did I go from discussion to this superficial post?
        I think the question really is: Why do certain PTBs feel that nekkid pics are necessary to attract fangirls?

Martin knew we loved him loooong before he did the half-nekkid thing with the quilt.......
        which was totally unnecessary but greatly appreciated

Heh

And Cockfosters? Really?
        Yes. What's wrong with that?

Comment

Finally, the Pre-AT5 WooHoo Cocktail Party vid....

Does anyone have any objection if I make it public instead of unlisted?

Comment

Originally posted by kthomassg View Post
            That could be something she could do without telling anyone, just show up to AT6 or TSE2 as a blonde. Everyone would be very surprised when she first walked out.
            I wonder what Amanda would look like as a redhead?

I had no idea there was anyone else directing except for Martin????!!! What???

Except for Amanda but she only did 2 eps so far, so I guess Amanda then?

Is there someone else directing Sanctuary?
            I dunno. I mean, I just guessed that they couldn't do it all!

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
            OMG! You don't know what you're missing!!! *faints*
            *sniffles* I suppose it's my own fault. The dvds are available, it's just so expensive to buy the whole set just for a few commentaries, especially considering that I've never really been interested in Atlantis. Never even seen an episode.

Oh! Got it! We're finally getting the second half of S3! It's been so long I'd forgotten

Nononono! The blonde is hopefully gone forever!!!
            Aww, sometimes I miss the blonde. Not short though, she looks great with long blonde hair. But true, she is absolutely stunning as a brunette.

And look, my first multi-quote!
            sigpic

Comment

OMG the video is so awesome! I squee'd when I saw the badge being given to Stuart though

I don't mind

EDIT: Thank you for the huggles and good luck vibes *huggles WooHoos* I'm a bit calmer now
              sigpic
              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

I wonder what Amanda would look like as a redhead?

I dunno. I mean, I just guessed that they couldn't do it all!

*sniffles* I suppose it's my own fault. The dvds are available, it's just so expensive to buy the whole set just for a few commentaries, especially considering that I've never really been interested in Atlantis. Never even seen an episode.
                If I knew how to upload the commentaries I'd send them to you

Aww, sometimes I miss the blonde. Not short though, she looks great with long blonde hair. But true, she is absolutely stunning as a brunette.

I really don't think the blonde suits her - the brunette is much more natural looking

So.......... the US and Canada get the second half of Sanctuary starting Friday 15th April, so presumably that means the UK gets it on Tuesday 18th? That's still a loooong time to wait

Comment

Jumble, I totally forgot you filmed all that! How hilarious to watch it back!

And I never knew Stuart got a badge! How fabulous! I hope you showed him the video

*huggles Jann* So glad you're home, and with your parents to take care of you

Dee, enjoy the wedding!
                  sigpic
                  Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                    OMG the video is so awesome! I squee'd when I saw the badge being given to Stuart though
                    I just loved his reaction He was embarrassed and pleased all at the same time

I don't mind
                    Cool

EDIT: Thank you for the huggles and good luck vibes *huggles WooHoos* I'm a bit calmer now
                    Good, it's always better to be calm

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                      Jumble, I totally forgot you filmed all that! How hilarious to watch it back!
                      I kept it back knowing you'd all have forgotten

And I never knew Stuart got a badge! How fabulous! I hope you showed him the video
                      Wendy sent it to me for him, and yes, I've sent him the link

Ally's reaction was: "Thanks! I'm going to have to put up with that all afternoon!"

Comment

I only have a few seconds but I think all those desserts have gone to your memory and wilted it.....no Amanda as a blond really ....how about every time she goes back in time to her early days.....BLOND!!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Hair Talk!

You're all grown up now!

Aww... Love the video, WooHoos!
                          Love the accents too. *nods*
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                            I only have a few seconds but I think all those desserts have gone to your memory and wilted it.....no Amanda as a blond really ....how about every time she goes back in time to her early days.....BLOND!!!!
                            Noooooo!!!!!

Hair Talk!

You're all grown up now!

Aww... Love the video, WooHoos!
                            Love the accents too. *nods*
                            Accents? What accents?

You do know that come August you'll be starring in the next WooHoo Party vid?

Comment

I just loved his reaction He was embarrassed and pleased all at the same time
                              I kept it back knowing you'd all have forgotten

Wendy sent it to me for him, and yes, I've sent him the link

Ally's reaction was: "Thanks! I'm going to have to put up with that all afternoon!"
                              Awesome!

Noooooo!!!!!

Accents? What accents?
                              I hate hearing myself... I always sound far more Estuary English than I do in my head But no, no accents
                              sigpic
                              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Noooooo!!!!!

Accents? What accents?

You do know that come August you'll be starring in the next WooHoo Party vid?
                                It's all accents to me... And British accents awe so totawwy cute!
                                Aww.

And yeah. I'll be the one with the weird, but also vewy cute Dutch accent who'll be hiding under a bus...

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X