The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    Maybe take a pic for us before you turn blue and/break a leg?
    Will do Maybe I could make both before and after hahahaha Give you something to laugh about that day for sure.
    sigpic
    Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
      Will do Maybe I could make both before and after hahahaha Give you something to laugh about that day for sure.

I'm sure you'll be fine

But if you're not, then yes, we'd like to see that

Comment

I'm sure you'll be fine

But if you're not, then yes, we'd like to see that
        Oh, it's so nice to be loved. Which one of your shoulders hurts again? Never mind...

*pokes both shoulders*
        sigpic

Comment

Oh, it's so nice to be loved. Which one of your shoulders hurts again? Never mind...

*pokes both shoulders*

My shoulder is fine now so - didn't hurt!

Comment

Er, I've forgotten everything I wanted to say!
            *sends good luck vibes to wendy*
            *huggles Dee*

Never heard any of the SGA commentaries

Ok, so who do you guys think is Sanctuary's best director, besides Martin?
            sigpic

Comment

It was Nekkid-Coopie dancing with Jumble that was worrying me
              Now if Martin wanted to get nek........ er......... *slaps self* .... bad Jumble!
              That's what I've always thought! I mean, why else wood so many guests be lurking here all the time?

Are you now claiming that you're not? No wonder I get confused

Trouble? Us? Two sedate, older ladies seeing the sights? How can we possibly cause any trouble?

Although........ Laurie is now worried that I've given her a lot less time to plan......

Oh I'm not bothered about the flying part, that's easy! I'm only concerned about getting myself to the right plane and having all the right paperwork in place - after that it's a doddle

I know, logically, that there are so many staff at the airport that I can call on for assistance if I'm not sure about anything, and I know that you'll be there waiting for me when I get to Seattle....... it's just the 'idea' of doing it on my own for the first time that I find scary!

It'll be FINE!!!
              Okay, as for paperwork....you need your ticket, your boarding pass and your passport (and depending on the country) one more form of ID such as a driver's license. Also, make sure you know your seat number and PLEASE PICK AN AISLE SEAT! No more crawling over sleeping passengers!!!

And what is this crap about "older ladies" - I thought you didn't like being called a lady?

As for planning, not exactly. I just need to finish decorating or something. Maybe like having a table to eat at would be nice. I know I have a lovely dining room table, but that is in the other bedroom and right now it has a cover over it and the cats usually on top of that. Could be an inconveniece to ...ah...the cats!

I was thinking of a couple of bar stools for the counter....you know for breakfast meals. Oh and things like eggs, bacon, etc....I believe you call it food! Now, I'm not saying there isn't any food in the house, but maybe I need more "conventional" foods. I hear you English can be sticklers about such things!

Seriously, all I need to really do is make sure the house gets cleaned (about a day before you come) - no use wasting all the effort before hand! As for the other stuff, well, we will just have to wait and see!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                It's funny that even now, it's really hard to see Martin, Amanda and Damian apart from Stargate. With the guys it's logical, considering that they've always been ''TPTB''. But I do find it fascinating how I for one, see AT as a full on PTB and somehow have the image in my mind that she was one on Stargate too. Maybe it's this thread. A few of us have been 'away' from Shipping/SG forum fangurling, but very active in our woodshipping... Things get mixed up.
                I know what you mean. I see Amanda as a full on PTB too, but that's because we've been concentrating more on Sanctuary for the last couple of years and in that she definitely is

I've been getting re-aquainted with SGA since getting my dvds back (hadn't realised how much I'd missed them ), and tbh I associate Martin more with that than with SG1 now Possibly because I feel that his commentaries on SGA are far more relaxed and fun than on SG1 *shrugs* Or maybe I just love Quarantine and The Hive more than anything else

But really, it's hard to remember a time before Sanctuary. I mean, when did we not know JY/Tesla? When was Ryan not a cute little werewolf? When did we not look at Chris and automatically think Bigfoot or Druitt? And did Amanda really ever have blonde hair???
                I know exactly what you mean, I also think of AT as one of TPTB and picked her as my fav director in addition to MW. It is hard to believe she only directed 1 ep of SG1 but she did such a great job I don't know why they didn't have her do it again. Lots of opportunities in seasons 9 & 10 when Sam was often wallpapered.

It does seem like Sanctuary has been on longer than 2 1/2 years. I recall being sorry to see the end of Sam (although totally supportive of AT's decision) but while I miss the character I find Helen more than fills the gap.

Since I have only ever seen AT in person with dark hair I often forget she was a blonde.

Is it April yet?

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Hehe, thanks And I hope so too... there's just sooo much that needs to be done still!
                  *takes a deep calming breath* But everythings gonna be great

Ohhh, I have such a pretty dress! And shooooooes!!!!!!!!! I'm gonna freeze to death and probably break both of my legs, but heh, the important thing is that I'm pretty! *giggles madly and :rolleyes at herself*
                  Make sure to enjoy the wedding itself as at some point you will look up and the reception is almost over with. As for the shoes, take a backup pair for the reception, just in case.

Long Live Stargate

Comment

But really, it's hard to remember a time before Sanctuary. I mean, when did we not know JY/Tesla? When was Ryan not a cute little werewolf? When did we not look at Chris and automatically think Bigfoot or Druitt? And did Amanda really ever have blonde hair???
                    Oh Ryan, how could I have missed your hottest when I first saw you in Atlantis? Oh - Ah, well the cuteness of Henry wasn't really there was it?

I've never met Amanda with blonde hair (never had the means to go to a convention until recently). And you are right when I think of her, I think of her as a brunette. I think I would just be floored if I saw her in person as a blonde. That could be something she could do without telling anyone, just show up to AT6 or TSE2 as a blonde. Everyone would be very surprised when she first walked out.

Long Live Stargate

Comment

My shoulder is fine now so - didn't hurt!
                      Hmm, is it wrong that I started making a list of things that I could do... and they would hurt... *takes a pic of Martin and plasters an evil smile* I am evil.

Originally posted by Leo1 View Post
                      Er, I've forgotten everything I wanted to say!
                      *sends good luck vibes to wendy*
                      *huggles Dee*

Never heard any of the SGA commentaries

*snuggles* Hehe, thanks

I had no idea there was anyone else directing except for Martin????!!! What???

Except for Amanda but she only did 2 eps so far, so I guess Amanda then?

Is there someone else directing Sanctuary?

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                      I know exactly what you mean, I also think of AT as one of TPTB and picked her as my fav director in addition to MW. It is hard to believe she only directed 1 ep of SG1 but she did such a great job I don't know why they didn't have her do it again. Lots of opportunities in seasons 9 & 10 when Sam was often wallpapered.

It does seem like Sanctuary has been on longer than 2 1/2 years. I recall being sorry to see the end of Sam (although totally supportive of AT's decision) but while I miss the character I find Helen more than fills the gap.

Since I have only ever seen AT in person with dark hair I often forget she was a blonde.

Is it April yet?
                      *bounces* I'm soooooooooo looking forward to April! SAnctuary and lots of movies I want to watch come out in April! <3<3<3

Originally posted by kthomassg View Post
                      Make sure to enjoy the wedding itself as at some point you will look up and the reception is almost over with. As for the shoes, take a backup pair for the reception, just in case.
                      I will Though I'm not sure if I'll wear the back up at the beginning of the day or latter on... depends when my legs are planning on reaching the breaking point...
                      Last edited by Devilish Me; 02 March 2011, 11:06 AM. Reason: stupidity
                      sigpic

Comment

*hugs Wendy*
                        *hugs Dee*
                        *hugs WooHoos*

And yes, Jumble, I did mean 'honorary' We were bordering on serious discussion and it made my typo meter nervous...

Originally posted by Leo1 View Post
                        Amanda!
                        *blinks*

But that might be based on the earlier discussion.

Seriously guys. We discussed. And GW didn't break!
                        (Ok, the 'serious' level wasn't *too* high, due to mention of semi nekkid PDL, but still.)
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*hugs Wendy*
                          *hugs Dee*
                          *hugs WooHoos*

And yes, Jumble, I did mean 'honorary' We were bordering on serious discussion and it made my typo meter nervous...

Amanda!
                          *blinks*

But that might be based on the earlier discussion.

Seriously guys. We discussed. And GW didn't break!
                          (Ok, the 'serious' level wasn't *too* high, due to mention of semi nekkid PDL, but still.)
                          *giggles* Why? I have no idea but now it's making me giggle, and maybe blush a little.
                          I tried finding the pic... but found this instead.

Spoiler:
                          sigpic

Comment

I forgot to share this... Sil and I were on the tube and she spotted this and we took a pic and so... it's Martin's Green ...now that sentence needs to be finished

sigpic

Comment

*giggles* Why? I have no idea but now it's making me giggle, and maybe blush a little.
                              I tried finding the pic... but found this instead.

*sighs and shakes head*

So... we have a lot of (implied/imagined) semi nekkid PTB shots.
                              The questions are: Is it to attract fangirls? To please us? To show how fit the production process makes one?
                              And why do I only have the Dan Shea one in PB? I don't even think I have wet Martin...

And how did I go from discussion to this superficial post?

I forgot to share this... Sil and I were on the tube and she spotted this and we took a pic and so... it's Martin's Green ...now that sentence needs to be finished

[URL=http://s430.photobucket.com/albums/qq22/Dreaming_of_Winter/?action=view&current=DSC_0410-1.jpg]http://i430.photobucket.com/albums/qq22/Dreaming_of_Winter/th_DSC_0410-1.jpg[/IMG]
                              Heh

And Cockfosters? Really?
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*sighs and shakes head*

So... we have a lot of (implied/imagined) semi nekkid PTB shots.
                                The questions are: Is it to attract fangirls? To please us? To show how fit the production process makes one?
                                And why do I only have the Dan Shea one in PB? I don't even think I have wet Martin...

And how did I go from discussion to this superficial post?

Heh

And Cockfosters? Really?
                                Well, we are fangrils and we are pleased!

Omg! I laughed so hard when I saw that!

Really have to go now... See ya Woohoos
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X