No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, here's my dilemma - I am writing a new story. I have three ideas for a murder, but not sure which one to use....opinion requested (oh and I won't tell you who did it so don't ask)

1st - A semi glad woman is found - apparently a suicide off her balcony - falling 6 floors onto the cement. But is she really a suicide. She is only around 23, is an "actress" hoping to make it, things haven't been going really well, but were they that bad - have to read the story to find out.

2nd - A woman is found dead, near a lover's lane, an apparent overdose. But small details start to come out that makes them question whether she was an accidental overdose or murdered.

3rd - A body is found hacked to death. After careful analysis by the corner she turns out to be the runaway from a case almost ten years old. Who killed her and why?

Lovely thoughts to contemplate - but which one if any would catch your interest the most?

Thanks for any help you might give me. Now going back 3 pages to catch up.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      Good! *huggles back*

I bet it was But on a school exchange?
      Yes. It was the German school's idea. Unsurprisingly. Us poor innocent English teenagers had no idea what we were about to be subjected to
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Difficult choice Laurie Can't you weave all three scenarios in? That wood make for a nice complicated story/case for them to figure out

I do like the idea of the 3rd one though, working their way back through a ten-year-old case would be interesting

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
          Okay, here's my dilemma - I am writing a new story. I have three ideas for a murder, but not sure which one to use....opinion requested (oh and I won't tell you who did it so don't ask)

1st - A semi glad woman is found - apparently a suicide off her balcony - falling 6 floors onto the cement. But is she really a suicide. She is only around 23, is an "actress" hoping to make it, things haven't been going really well, but were they that bad - have to read the story to find out.

2nd - A woman is found dead, near a lover's lane, an apparent overdose. But small details start to come out that makes them question whether she was an accidental overdose or murdered.

3rd - A body is found hacked to death. After careful analysis by the corner she turns out to be the runaway from a case almost ten years old. Who killed her and why?

Lovely thoughts to contemplate - but which one if any would catch your interest the most?

Thanks for any help you might give me. Now going back 3 pages to catch up.
          Ooh, intriguing! I think I'd go for the third idea, just because of the link to the old case would seem to leave more questions about what happened in the interim.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
            Yes. It was the German school's idea. Unsurprisingly. Us poor innocent English teenagers had no idea what we were about to be subjected to
            Because you'd been closeted away and hadn't heard of Hair so didn't know what it was most famous for? A likely story

*stares at sig* I sooo love that pic............ so I'm just going to sneak it in again..

No way in the world does he look anywhere near his age *sigh*

Comment

I do like the idea of the 3rd one though, working their way back through a ten-year-old case would be interesting
              I agree

Wanted to type the same, but too lazy to do so, plus you could have some flashbacks perhaps Tell it from two sides...

*sigh* reminds me of the times I would still write stuff...(not FF based)
              sigpic

Comment

Ooh, intriguing! I think I'd go for the third idea, just because of the link to the old case would seem to leave more questions about what happened in the interim.
                For a moment I read "intern" there and I thought... she is telling the story about my murder

sigpic

Comment

I agree with Josi and Jumble. A cold case is always more juicy. The new killer can lead to the old killer who thinks they've got away with it etc etc... Much more fun !

...in a creepy kind of way

Comment

Comment

Oohhh we're on a kinky amount of pages...now kinky stuff must be told...

I think Jumble, the least innocent person in here, should start.

*adjusts halo*
                      sigpic

Comment

Because you'd been closeted away and hadn't heard of Hair so didn't know what it was most famous for? A likely story
                        You mean you even don't believe me when I protest the innocence of my younger self?

*stares at sig* I sooo love that pic............ so I'm just going to sneak it in again..

No way in the world does he look anywhere near his age *sigh*
                        Good sneaking
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                          Oohhh we're on a kinky amount of pages...now kinky stuff must be told...

I think Jumble, the least innocent person in here, should start.

*adjusts halo*

You woodn't think that if you'd heard some of Laurie's stories

Comment

You mean you even don't believe me when I protest the innocence of my younger self?

Nope!

Good sneaking
                            I thought so

Comment

There's nothing kinky 'bout Big '69es!
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                                There's nothing kinky 'bout Big '69es!
                                Since you're the ickybah 69 expert, I guess we'll have to take your word for it

*runz*

Comment

Working...
                                X