The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    Yes.......... I can't quite remember if it was headed towards or away from at that moment

What can I say? I like cuddly tummies *shrugs*
    who doesn't!!
    sigpic
    Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
      who doesn't!!

Of course, his tummy isn't quite as cuddly as Mar........

Er..... I think this discussion has gone far enough

Comment

Um...
        *blinks*

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Of course, his tummy isn't quite as cuddly as Mar........

Er..... I think this discussion has gone far enough
          Just sa it was getting interesting!
          sigpic
          Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
            Um...
            *blinks*

Nad, you're forgetting that we've met you now - we know you're not really 'blinking', we know that you're really laughing with that particularly dirty laugh that you have

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
              Just sa it was getting interesting!

Comment

Something happened with Jumble?!?! Where did Martin in her avatar go? Did I miss something....has she...*gaps* cheated(!) on him?

Wow. Major development
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                  Something happened with Jumble?!?! Where did Martin in her avatar go? Did I miss something....has she...*gasp* cheated(!) on him?

Wow. Major development

Surely I'm allowed to look at other men?

Like I said before......

Look...........

See? LOTS of hugs with Martin - only one with Lee

*polishes halo*
                  Last edited by Jumble; 08 September 2011, 04:35 AM.

Comment

Surely I'm allowed to look at other men?
                    You are...but you know what a competitive world we live in...certainly when it comes to Martin. And it's not just a picture...it's your avatar! That makes the big difference...

See? LOTS of hugs with Martin - only one with Lee

*polishes halo*
                    Still not believing it completely I think I can try Martin now
                    sigpic

Comment

Oh dear, Jumble, you better restake your claim before it gets stolen away by someone!

Now for the (possible) good news. My escrow agent said she will know sometime today. But if all goes well, the papers of ownership will be filed tomorrow - meaning I might officially have sold the house tomorrow and get a "check" deposited in my account.

Although my "winnings" seem to be dwindling in front of my eyes. Now the association wants me to pay the "special payment" still owed (in monthly installments everyone is paying for a special loan to fix something) and the dues for Sept. Now paying for the special assessment - I guess okay. But paying the dues is an insult. I am only going to own the condo for less than 1/3 of the month, they aren't due until the 15th (we close on the 9th) and well phooey. It's not that it is that much, but I keep getting hit with one thing or the other and my portion of whatever profit there is seems to be dwindling in front of my face. Here I was being "fair" by giving her an excellent price and everyone is picking away at what it left!

Like vulcurs picking over the corpse! COME ON PEOPLE!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                        Oh dear, Jumble, you better restake your claim before it gets stolen away by someone!

Now for the (possible) good news. My escrow agent said she will know sometime today. But if all goes well, the papers of ownership will be filed tomorrow - meaning I might officially have sold the house tomorrow and get a "check" deposited in my account.

Although my "winnings" seem to be dwindling in front of my eyes. Now the association wants me to pay the "special payment" still owed (in monthly installments everyone is paying for a special loan to fix something) and the dues for Sept. Now paying for the special assessment - I guess okay. But paying the dues is an insult. I am only going to own the condo for less than 1/3 of the month, they aren't due until the 15th (we close on the 9th) and well phooey. It's not that it is that much, but I keep getting hit with one thing or the other and my portion of whatever profit there is seems to be dwindling in front of my face. Here I was being "fair" by giving her an excellent price and everyone is picking away at what it left!

Like vulcurs picking over the corpse! COME ON PEOPLE!
                        Maybe I should claim Martin. After all, I met him first.

Here is some more free advice. I know you are renting the apartment as opposed to buying but I don't see why the rules should be different. Here, when someone buys a condo the monthly payments are pro-rated based on when you take possession. The former owner pays up to the day they leave and you pay from the day you take possession. If the apartment was vacant then, IMO, the pro-rated fee for the first part of the month should be paid by the landlord. You should only be responsible for your share from the day you take possession. I would speak to the landlord about this or talk to your local tenancy agency (here we have government agencies that protect the rights of tenants-do you something similar there?)

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                          You are...but you know what a competitive world we live in...certainly when it comes to Martin. And it's not just a picture...it's your avatar! That makes the big difference...
                          Avatars are temporary and can be replaced - Martin will never be replaced in my heart

Still not believing it completely I think I can try Martin now

Originally posted by llp View Post

Like vultures picking over the corpse! COME ON PEOPLE!
                          *hugs* That doesn't sound fair, but then, what is?

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                          Maybe I should claim Martin. After all, I met him first.

I'm starting to feel slightly victimized

Comment

Avatars are temporary and can be replaced - Martin will never be replaced in my heart

*hugs* That doesn't sound fair, but then, what is?

I'm starting to feel slightly victimized

We just can't help but tease you

You are allowed to spread a little love to the other PTB.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                              We just can't help but tease you
                              TeasingisniceMartinsaidsoteasingisniceMartinsaidsoteasingisniceMartinsaidsoteasi ngisniceMartinsaidsoteasingisniceMartinsaidso.....

You are allowed to spread a little love to the other PTB.
                              Only a little? Ok.........

Comment

So Tease Jumble Day got extended into Thursday this week?

Sweet

It still doesn't *look* like you though
                                sigpic
                                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Working...
                                X