• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*hugs WooHoos*

Hm. Jumble boobled with a rubber?

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    *bounces in*

Suzy passed her BHS exam with flying colours!!! WooHoooood!!!! *does a happy proud mummy dance*

WooHood! Go Suzy!
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*waves to Jann*

Well, Jumble I tried your tut and the results were, um....let's just say it was different
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
        *bounces in*
        *huggles everyone, with extra squishy huggles for MoB, who has graciously agreed to let me impose on her on my way to New Orleans in June* (pending successful flight-booking)
        *bounces for mini-Woohoo takeover of NYC*
        Ooooh! Lucky you

Yay! Well done Suzy! Tell her huge congrats!
        Thanks, I will

Originally posted by Leo1 View Post
        That is AWESOME!!! Congrats Suzy!!!
        Thanks for writing the tut, Jumble.
        Thanks, and you're welcome

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
        *drops in*

Freecycle oh how I love thee so. I can actually walk about in my loft now... on my nice pink carpet up there.

Well done Suzy.... *happy dances and bounces furtively on the sofa*

*squishy huggles all woohoos*

Just really flying by to say I'm still alive. Just busy freecycling and getting builder's quotes... If I hear one more sucky sound when I ask if xxx is possible I'll scream!

*sneaks out with promise to come back and play more later*
        *huggles Cags*

Originally posted by Aveo_amacus View Post
        Jumble that's great news! go Suzy!

*huggles WooHoos*
        It is Thanks!

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
        *hugs WooHoos*

Hm. Jumble boobled with a rubber?
        You did it again!

WooHood! Go Suzy!
        Thanks *iz still bouncing*

*waves to Jann*

Well, Jumble I tried your tut and the results were, um....let's just say it was different
        Gonna show us? Need some help? Pm me

Comment

Gonna show us?
          No way! I wanna try it again first
          sigpic

Comment

No way! I wanna try it again first
            Okey dokey But if you need anything explained, give me a shout

Comment

*huggles Cags*

*sends good vibes to Leo for the artwork efforts*

I've got two really big papercuts from trying to find a utility bill with my darn name on it. I can only find one, because we all shared them - like, Lucy had one, I had one, etc... D'oh. They need two. Boo. Papercuts for nothing.
              sigpic
              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

So. Had to share a little something with y'all. Andi was going through my AT5 pics on FB and had 2 comments. #1: I haven't seen you that animated in ages and #2: I thought AT as Magnus' hair was black until I saw your picture with her- she's practically blonde. (We have a running banter about my hair being black/not being black. I insist it's VERY dark brown, she insists it's black.)

*huggles everyone*

Please wish me quiet-night vibes tonight... I'm bringing some projects with me which often ensures a busy night, alas.
                Last edited by MidwifeOnBoard; 25 February 2011, 02:28 PM.
                sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

at what Andi said, MoB.

Wishing you a peaceful and quiet night *hugs*
                  sigpic
                  Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Here's wishing you a quiet night MoB . And I have to say I always thought your hair was more black...

In other news...I just ordered my TSE photobook *bites nails nervously*

The pics better come out as good as look on screen !

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                      Here's wishing you a quiet night MoB . And I have to say I always thought your hair was more black...

Ooooh! *crosses fingers for them to come out right*
                      sigpic
                      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

They will! In fact mine are better than on the screen

*sends quiet night vibes to Mob*

I'm turning my phone off before I go to bed tonight. Otherwise I might be very rude to whoever dares to wake me the third morning in a row

Comment

Not you too!

Let us know how it comes out (the scrapbook) I want to do one through iPhoto.

They will! In fact mine are better than on the screen

*sends quiet night vibes to Mob*

I'm turning my phone off before I go to bed tonight. Otherwise I might be very rude to whoever dares to wake me the third morning in a row
                          Sleep well, Jumble!

PS- I want that camera that Amanda took a pic of the woohoos with. IT'S PINK!!
                          sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                            Not you too!

Let us know how it comes out (the scrapbook) I want to do one through iPhoto.

Sleep well, Jumble!

PS- I want that camera that Amanda took a pic of the woohoos with. IT'S PINK!!

I'd love to see the pics she took In fact I'm pretty sure she was filming us

And I'm with Andi too - your hair is definitely black

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post

I've got two really big papercuts from trying to find a utility bill with my darn name on it. I can only find one, because we all shared them - like, Lucy had one, I had one, etc... D'oh. They need two. Boo. Papercuts for nothing.
                              Why is it that papercuts only seem to go in the creases of your hands and fingers?

Long Live Stargate

Comment

I'd love to see the pics she took In fact I'm pretty sure she was filming us

And I'm with Andi too - you're hair is definitely black
                                *sigh*

I still love you guys even if you are on the wrong side of the hair debate.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X