The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

See. I told you all that I'm The Awesome Devilish Me

I love it that all the woohoos really were in spirit with us at London. We really did think of all of you and... you know... ((((huggles)))

Loving all that dirty talk!!!!

sigpic
    Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
      *bounces in*

I did It's framed and on my wall
      I've obviously kept the one in my book, but I don't have any room left on my wall

Woohoo logic is not our Earth logic

Yay! *bounces* And so glad that Jasmina's pic arrived too *squishy huggles Dee*

*bounces out to bed*
      WoodNight *hugs*

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
      This would be the vid that I want to see?
      Stand by for a pm

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
      That wood be the part when Ben and I were throwing some shapes in the living room.

I definitely missed that part...... must have been seeing to my waitressing duties, handing out glasses of wine

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
      See. I told you all that I'm The Awesome Devilish Me

I love it that all the woohoos really were in spirit with us at London. We really did think of all of you and... you know... ((((huggles)))

Loving all that dirty talk!!!!

What dirty talk?? What did I miss?

Comment

WoodNight, Josi! *huggles*

EDIT: ooooh. *waits for PM*
        sigpic
        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Thanks for the support Woohoos...I'm still angry about it...even worse...they just came back, including the kid...seriously I don't want her germs...and what about the fact of bringing a two year old continuously to the hospital...
          And using my potty Will need to clean it next time I use it tonight!(since the other lady had a catheter and thus I'm the only one using our bathroom)
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
            Thanks for the support Woohoos...I'm still angry about it...even worse...they just came back, including the kid...seriously I don't want her germs...and what about the fact of bringing a two year old continuously to the hospital...
            And using my potty Will need to clean it next time I use it tonight!(since the other lady had a catheter and thus I'm the only one using our bathroom)
            You should talk to one of the nurses, tell them your concerns about catching a cold/cough. They should either stop the child from being near you or move you to another room

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
              You should talk to one of the nurses, tell them your concerns about catching a cold/cough. They should either stop the child from being near you or move you to another room
              I was just about to say the same thing. I'd talk to the nurse if it were me. Your health is important and since you're in the place to get better, it's only fair that you not be bombarded with germs like that.

*huggles*
              sigpic
              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Wendy check you pm's and grab it quick!

Comment

Well...if I'm going to raise the concern with a nurse it's a 100% sure that the others will hear it...but I probably will mention it later today.
                  sigpic

Comment

Jumble, I'm in the middle of grabbing! I will be super quick!

Jann, that's a good idea. You should say something, for sure. *huggles*
                    Last edited by m_wendy_r; 22 February 2011, 03:13 PM.
                    sigpic
                    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Well...if I'm going to raise the concern with a nurse it's a 100% sure that the others will hear it...but I probably will mention it later today.
                      That doesn't matter! It's really important that you safeguard yourself. I'm appalled that the nursing staff have even allowed this to happen. I know how painful and dangerous it is to get a cough/cold after abdominal surgery - I burst my stitches after similar surgery and ended up back in theatre being restitched and needing blood transfusions! It's not to be treated lightly

*gently huggles Jann*

Comment

*quietly pops in*

WoodNight WooHoos... my feet, my legs, my brain, they hurt from the standing up for 9 hours.

*huggles you all*
                        sigpic
                        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

WoodNight Wendy *huggles*

I'm off to bed too Maybe I'll even sleep

Comment

*flops in*

*huggles everyone*

Long, frustrating, first day back. Patients are lovely. But you know something is wrong when a young lady who barely speaks any English says (in the middle of her pap smear, after her husband leaves the room) "excuse me miss. Mother, sisters, friends in Bangladesh. Here, no one." She literally got to the USA, got pregnant immediately, and has no friends and no family here other than her husband. The social worker and I tried to talk to the husband about the importance of her making female friends, especially given her concern, but I don't know. I feel so helpless and frustrated in these cases, and this happens more frequently than you'd imagine. /rantish

Fighting travel-crud, getting ready for a long day in the labor room tomorrow.

On the upside, I did get a long weekend approved to go to LA in April. Woo!

Downside, my boss is trying to renege on our agreement which is what kept me from leaving the practice in Decemeber. *sigh*

Trying really hard to keep the positivity going and focus on making the world safer for my mamas and babies...
                            sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

I mentioned it to my nurses...and since the kid also went to the bathroom in here I asked them to clean the bathroom...and a lady just walked in to do exactly that! (She's also cleaning the rest of the room now; nice!

Still, I seriously dislike the fact that the nurses indeed let those people bring in a sick kid! Ugh.

*huggles MoB* Cases like that are insane and sad.
                              sigpic

Comment

*bum scoots into the thread*

*huggles Jann for icky sickness and icky sicky kidlets* But the parents will be there soon, right? That always helps? (or are they there already?)

*huggles MoB for work hassles* Poobags situations are poobags But it's still so super inspiring how zen you are about your job!

*huggles everyone* Feel the love, love the love, love the feel! (that one didn't come out right...)

Just spent 20 minutes talking to an AUSstar (pay tv) guy who came to our door, trying to sell. It was the most hilarious thing in the universe. we kept saying no, but he kept on talking so we offered him some lollies and tried to haggle for free ausstar. I tap danced for him and my housemates sang, then we tried to make an agreement whereby he paid our rent and we got Ausstar and fed him sometimes, he didn't go for that. It was the funniest thing I tihnk i've ever done.

Eventually though, we convinced him to go away and then burst out laughing as soon as he left...i think he left me his phone number...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X