Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Evening Woohoos!

*bounces excitedly for AT5*

Bekki, I love your crafty TARDIS book! So awesome!

*hugs Bree and sends positive vibes to Char and to Bree's Dad*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIKKI!!!
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

WB Estrela!

*huggles*
      sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Does anyone have any advice for Citizens Advice Bureau and/or angry letter writing? I'm going to be writing to BBC's "Ripping Off Britain" as my VERY ex bank is completely ripping me off. They're charging me £27 (that's 9 days) for being overdrawn when I haven't been overdrawn for a single day this month. And that's on top of all their other problems and ********! >_<.

Comment

I found this on FB, My Outer Space interview with Amanda, and I couldn't watch it on YT because the sound was late or something so if you want to see the real thing click here

She's so cute
          sigpic
          Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

*shakes finger at Jumble and Laurie* Jeez, while I was away you guys were playing without me . . . or with me, since Laurie taught me so much with her great experience.

Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone. It was an okay birthday, my husband is away for work in Arizona (it's been two weeks) . . . but we will celebrate this weekend.

MoB, thanks for the birthday cake. Laurie, RDA and I enjoyed it.

Bree, praying for you, Char and your dad.

Thanks for the vid, DM, I haven't seen this yet . . . until now. Amanda is goofy, she has my kind of humor.

Oh, I almost forgot . . . look down, someone made me a birthday pressie. Thanks Bree!
            sigpic
            I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
              *shakes finger at Jumble and Laurie* Jeez, while I was away you guys were playing without me . . . or with me, since Laurie taught me so much with her great experience.

MoB, thanks for the birthday cake. Laurie, RDA and I enjoyed it.
              Hmmmm....now wasn't the first thing I taught you that SILENCE IS GOLDEN! Don't go giving away all those little secrets now. It will take away from the "mystery"!

sigpic

Comment

Happy belated birthday, Nik!!! *huggles*

*huggles Bree and Char and Daddy Bree and sends super wom woms for Char*

My body (I'm going to call him Humphrey) is giving me the super poobags today! Stupid Humphrey!!! (I feel that giving my stupid limbs a name makes me feel less bad about myself when it hurts )

So...poobags to Humphrey!!! *throws snowballs*
                sigpic

Comment

Just got a message from Sanctuary to say that Martin hasn't opened his birthday package yet because he's been away on vacation, but he knows it's there waiting for him and should get to it in a couple of weeks

Aw, wasn't it nice of them to let us know? *huggles them*

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                    Just got a message from Sanctuary to say that Martin hasn't opened his birthday package yet because he's been away on vacation, but he knows it's there waiting for him and should get to it in a couple of weeks

Aw that's so lovely *huggles them too*
                    sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Aveo_amacus View Post
                      Aw that's so lovely *huggles them too*
                      It is, and it's put a big grin on my face to know that he cares enough to send a message Also very glad to hear that he's enjoying some well-deserved time off

Comment

*joins in the huggle*
                        sigpic

Comment

Yup. Joins in the group hug.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Hey WooHoo's

We got another 12+ inches of snow last night! That puts our total up to 56+ inches since winter started on the 21st of December. Since January first we have been getting a snow storm every 3 days! This is a record breaker for CT. We do get snow but never this much. I got into work because I walk but most of my town is shut down and the State of CT itself is in a state of emergency. It's been cold so snow-on-top-of-snow-on-top-of-snow, with no melting in between, has been causing serious problems for people. My dad has a flat roof on part of his house and it has started to sag and now he's worried that it will cave in. When it does warm up and it starts to melt people will be dealing with flooding. I am lucky that I live at the top of a very large hill but many of my friends live downhill near the river and they are very worried.

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                            *big squishy huggles Bree*
                            Originally posted by Estrela View Post
                            squishy huggles for Bree and Wendy and huggles for the remaining Woohoos
                            good luck wishes to Char
                            Originally posted by josiane View Post
                            *hugs Bree and sends positive vibes to Char and to Bree's Dad*
                            Originally posted by Treknik View Post
                            Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone. It was an okay birthday, my husband is away for work in Arizona (it's been two weeks) . . . but we will celebrate this weekend.
                            Bree, praying for you, Char and your dad.

Thanks for the vid, DM, I haven't seen this yet . . . until now. Amanda is goofy, she has my kind of humor.

Oh, I almost forgot . . . look down, someone made me a birthday pressie. Thanks Bree!
                            Thanks Ladies.
                            Glad you like the pressie Nikki With your hubby away this means that you get to celebrate your birthday twice and the second time might be way more fun.
                            Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                            *huggles Bree and Char and Daddy Bree and sends super wom woms for Char*

My body (I'm going to call him Humphrey) is giving me the super poobags today! Stupid Humphrey!!! (I feel that giving my stupid limbs a name makes me feel less bad about myself when it hurts )

So...poobags to Humphrey!!! :-P :-P :-P *throws snowballs*
                            Thanks Bekki *huggles you (or is it Humphrey?) back*

Joins in the *huggling* too
                            sigpic

Comment

Aww, nice of Sanctuary to let us know about that!

*joins in the group hug*
                              sigpic

Comment

*runz through empty thread...nekkid*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X