The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
    I do indeed. Saw first hand proof in Vangroovy...Who was it who suggested we get a cab to find a liquor store again??!

*runz*

.... several times, if I remember correctly

I'm going to try and have a few good nights' sleep all the start of next week so I'm fully rested and don't conk out straight away when I get to yours like last time but can't promise anything. That journey really is very tiring

EDIT: Thanks Jos . This time next week I'll probably be too excited to sleep
    Aw, we know that, especially after a full day's work But you'll have most of Thursday to recuperate and then there's three days of WooHoo madness to look forward to

Comment

*bounces and squees*
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
        .... several times, if I remember correctly
        We went to Canada, two little innocent Woohoos and were quickly led astray if I remember correctly

Aw, we know that, especially after a full day's work But you'll have most of Thursday to recuperate and then there's three days of WooHoo madness to look forward to
        And I really can't wait

*bounces*

Comment

*rolls in thread*

Got nothing to say, other than being jealous at those Woohoos that are gonna be drunk next week!
          sigpic

Comment

*huggles Jann*

Wish you could be there! Fingers crossed for the Summer

And with that off to bed, woodnight Woohoos

Comment

Woonight Sarai! I'm off to bed too, so woodnight all from me too *huggles*
              sigpic
              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

We went to Canada, two little innocent Woohoos and were quickly led astray if I remember correctly
                Yes indeed! Who knew that such an innocent looking lady wood lead us into sooooo much trouble?

And I really can't wait

*bounces*
                WoodNight, sleep well and recharge them batteries

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                *rolls in thread*

Got nothing to say, other than being jealous at those Woohoos that are gonna be drunk next week!
                Drunk? Who said anything about being drunk???

We will simply be sampling a little grape juice in honour of our beloved Amanda.....

Of course, Josiane will be drunk very quickly, but at least with these smaller glasses she'll be able to say that she drank TWO before she fell over

WoodNight Josiane

Comment

*huggles woohoos* Wooooo AT5!!!

Northern Queensland looks alright...theres a bit of damage, but people are safe, which is the most important thing

*looks forward to next week* Go you AT5 woodiehoos!
                  sigpic

Comment

This time next week, I'll likely be tucked up in my Ren bed, but getting ready to meet y'all the next day!

I got the go-ahead from my boss to leave monday if I want, which is forecast to be sunny. I have to call the Ren and the airline and make sure it won't cost me an arm and a leg first.

Oh. And I am STILL waiting on my money! Argh!
                    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Drunk? Who said anything about being drunk???

We will simply be sampling a little grape juice in honour of our beloved Amanda.....

Of course, Josiane will be drunk very quickly, but at least with these smaller glasses she'll be able to say that she drank TWO before she fell over

WoodNight Josiane
                      You are just gonna have a good ol' time with the wine!

*hugs MoB*
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                        *huggles woohoos* Wooooo AT5!!!

Northern Queensland looks alright...theres a bit of damage, but people are safe, which is the most important thing

*looks forward to next week* Go you AT5 woodiehoos!
                        Good news and God Bless!
                        sigpic

Comment

This time next week Laurie and I will be frantically trying to hide all the empty wine bottles before Josiane and Sarai arrive........

Don't go tellin the youngins these things...theyse gonna get the wrong idea!

Then again...they know you too well don't they!
                          sigpic

Comment

You are? Oh good, because I doubt there'll be many left by then. You know what Laurie's like
                            Hey!
                            sigpic

Comment

I do indeed. Saw first hand proof in Vangroovy...Who was it who suggested we get a cab to find a liquor store again??!

*runz*
                              That's the thanks I get for trying to be neighborly!
                              sigpic

Comment

And I really can't wait *bounces*
                                I watched the two of you as I stayed sober as a judge!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X