Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by josiane View Post
    *bounces in*

Morning all, on this glorious Ashes winning morning Except none of you care about the cricket I don't think, and I feel mean rubbing it in Bekki's face because she's too lovely. But still, England have just retained the Ashes on Australian soil for the first time in 24 years and that's definitely worth celebrating. And we Woohoos love any excuse
    Nope, I don't care much about cricket, but I'm pleased for those that do. That's certainly an achievement

I missed Bradley Whitford? For the cricket?

Actually, I wouldn't have missed that cricket for the world, but still, Bradley Whitford! Was he Josh-like and lovely, or not so much?
    Actually, he only had a very small part so you didn't miss anything Very Josh-like

Oh that's a shame. And I was just gathering together all my positive vibes to send your way. Oh well, I will store them up and keep them safe for next time for you *hugs*

Happy 10th Day of Martinmas!!!
    I can't believe we're on Day 10 already

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Nope, I don't care much about cricket, but I'm pleased for those that do. That's certainly an achievement

Actually, he only had a very small part so you didn't miss anything Very Josh-like
      Ah well, never mind

I can't believe we're on Day 10 already
      I know I really had better get on with the PSing!
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*waves*

15 more minutes and I'm on staycation! YAY! Had a very blessedly quiet night in the labor room with some good friends/co-workers. It was really nice.

After my nap, I'm going to the salon and getting my hair done too. Yay for feeling pretty.

Have a lovely day. Catch y'all later.
        sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Happy 10th day of Martinmas!
          sigpic
          Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Ah, cricket.

Ah Australians...countrymen...*shakes head* How embarrassing

Although I have t osay watching Hugh Jackman play cricket may have been a highlight of the week...well, except that he couldn't stop playing with his box...
            sigpic

Comment

Hugh Jackman was playing cricket for Australia and they still lost??

Comment

I come bearing Martinmas gifts

*sigh* Feels so good to be PSing again
                sigpic

Comment

Um... *puts up hand* Pretty pleeeeeze may I snurch that wp? It's gorgeous!!!!

Comment

*blushes* Of course you can
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                      *blushes* Of course you can
                      Thank you *hugs*

Love the colouring......... love the pics......... love the composition....

*runz off to put it on the desktop*

Looks really gooooood

I was watching Benny and Joon earlier, and when it ended I found myself watching Rawhide....... in black and white....... which I remember watching when it first aired in 19hundredandfrozentodeath.......

Watched it from my crib, obviously

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                        Thank you *hugs*

Love the colouring......... love the pics......... love the composition....

*runz off to put it on the desktop*

Looks really gooooood

I was watching Benny and Joon earlier, and when it ended I found myself watching Rawhide....... in black and white....... which I remember watching when it first aired in 19hundredandfrozentodeath.......

Watched it from my crib, obviously

Rawhide.....OMG.....do you realize how "old" that makes you......and older for me!

*Waves* to Jumble, Josie and Leo and our many guests!
                        sigpic

Comment

Hi,everyone.This morning has been a lesson in frustration.Been trying to figure gimp out but I'm even more lost than before.Checked out the tuts on the artwork thread but even the simplest ones are still too difficult. I am now considering getting photoshop.What do u guys think,which one is one is easier for beginners to use? *waves to llp*
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                            Rawhide.....OMG.....do you realize how "old" that makes you......and older for me!

*Waves* to Jumble, Josie and Leo and our many guests!
                            Like I said, I must have watched it from my crib....... and probably only remember it from the reruns

Comment

Originally posted by Leo1 View Post
                              Hi,everyone.This morning has been a lesson in frustration.Been trying to figure gimp out but I'm even more lost than before.Checked out the tuts on the artwork thread but even the simplest ones are still too difficult. I am now considering getting photoshop.What do u guys think,which one is one is easier for beginners to use?
                              Ah join the club! I am going to have Jumble teach me in person when I visit in February!
                              sigpic

Comment

There sounded like a cyclone going on in the other room. Finally I went in to see my cat chasing its tail in a circle.....should have known!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X