The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    *shakes head* Tut tut Cags, you haven't been paying attention - I've posted those several times before
    Obviously not. Well i got a bit excited for a second there!

*huggles Char and sends oodles of possy vibes*

Oh and Poobags to Lizzies's school LJ Just. Poohbags.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
      Obviously not. Well i got a bit excited for a second there!

*huggles Char and sends oodles of possy vibes*

Oh and Poobags to Lizzies's school LJ Just. Poohbags.
      Thanks. I may just tell them that tomorrow. She had another tough day today.
      sigpic

Comment

Cags, your inbox is full

Comment

MOOORNING!!!

I had a woohoo dream last night ! All this talk of AT5 made me dream I was there! It was brilliant for some reason, I got to have some kind of meeting with Amanda by myself (no idea why) and we were talking about fangurls and how we woohoos love ptb, and we were talking about Jumble and Martin, and LJ and Joe and Bree and herself (she went all red and giggled and got excited that she had a woohoo fangirl, hehe) and then she asked me whose fangirl I was and I said I wasn't one specifically, and then Tracy Jordan from 30 Rock came in (no idea why HE was there) and Amanda said I could be his fangirl. And we laughed a lot and then I said ok, and Tracy Jordan was very confused...

then I was telling Amanda about MoB's charity concert and Amanda said she was going to New York to see it, and I said that I would go if I had the money, and then Amanda invited me to go to, and could I take notes on the evening for her so that she could blog about it, so then she gave me a job to go places with her and take notes so that she could write blogs later! hehehe Then she said that she was organizing some Sanctuary For Kids Ice Skating Fun Days in Melbourne and would I help her organize them? Then it was lunch time and I ran out to you all to tell you what had just happened...we ate cheese...

!!!!

Oooh,

*sends big huggly happy wom woms to bree and char*
          *sends anti-poobags vaccine to Lizzie's school*
          *huggles the woodiehoos*
          sigpic

Comment

@ Bekki's dream
            sigpic
            Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Bekki, I love your dream!!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                MOOORNING!!!

I had a woohoo dream last night ! All this talk of AT5 made me dream I was there! It was brilliant for some reason, I got to have some kind of meeting with Amanda by myself (no idea why) and we were talking about fangurls and how we woohoos love ptb, and we were talking about Jumble and Martin, and LJ and Joe and Bree and herself (she went all red and giggled and got excited that she had a woohoo fangirl, hehe) and then she asked me whose fangirl I was and I said I wasn't one specifically, and then Tracy Jordan from 30 Rock came in (no idea why HE was there) and Amanda said I could be his fangirl. And we laughed a lot and then I said ok, and Tracy Jordan was very confused...

then I was telling Amanda about MoB's charity concert and Amanda said she was going to New York to see it, and I said that I would go if I had the money, and then Amanda invited me to go to, and could I take notes on the evening for her so that she could blog about it, so then she gave me a job to go places with her and take notes so that she could write blogs later! hehehe Then she said that she was organizing some Sanctuary For Kids Ice Skating Fun Days in Melbourne and would I help her organize them? Then it was lunch time and I ran out to you all to tell you what had just happened...we ate cheese...

!!!!

Oooh,

*sends big huggly happy wom woms to bree and char*
                *sends anti-poobags vaccine to Lizzie's school*
                *huggles the woodiehoos*
                Dudette, I love your dream.

*back to writing fic*

Srsly, y'all. Writing 2 women in a relationship is completely frakking with my knowledge of how to use pronouns...
                sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Hehehe, I'm with you there, MoB. I just wrote a chapter with two versions of the same character. "She..." wait, no, the other she. "Rose..." No! the OTHER Rose...

hehehe
                  sigpic

Comment

Hehehe, I'm with you there, MoB. I just wrote a chapter with two versions of the same character. "She..." wait, no, the other she. "Rose..." No! the OTHER Rose...

hehehe
                    hee! I know, right? I'm not sure I should even attempt to write full-on smut. Might get too confusing. So far, I'm keeping it PG-13 mostly due to pronoun difficulties!
                    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

aaaand Andi brought home wine. Which I've been drinking. Makes writing even MOAR interesting...
                      sigpic

Comment

...we ate cheese...

Are you sure you didn't eat the cheese before you went to bed?

Morning Bekki. Woodnight other Woohoos (since I am long overdue land of nod... not that I'm going to sleep yet again *sigh* )
                        sigpic

Comment

*huggles LJ for bad school that doesn't know how to handle a child properly*
                          *huggles Cags*

at Bekki. That's quite a dream!
                          sigpic

Comment

actually, Cags - now that you mention it, a friend of mine and I have been testing what it is that makes you have weirdo dreams and we decided that cheese was definitely up there! Cheese and wearing bed socks...never do both! CRAZY dreams!

in the dream, we had a long conversation about cheese...I'm not supposed to eat cheese, and...someone....Josi maybe...was telling me off for betting into the camembert...
                            sigpic

Comment

actually, Cags - now that you mention it, a friend of mine and I have been testing what it is that makes you have weirdo dreams and we decided that cheese was definitely up there! Cheese and wearing bed socks...never do both! CRAZY dreams!

in the dream, we had a long conversation about cheese...I'm not supposed to eat cheese, and...someone....Josi maybe...was telling me off for betting into the camembert...
                              I just had Aussie spaghetti bolognese and a lot of red wine. How does this bode for my dreams?
                              sigpic

Comment

Er...um...

From Joe's blog tonight...

Having dealt with Stargate fandom over the course of my many years with the franchise, I’ve come across my fair share of cockadoodie Annie Wilkes types.
                                *crawls under bus*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X