The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by llp View Post
    In that case, I'll turn my Skype to ONLINE. I will be gone tomorrow from around 2:30 (10:30pm your time) until around 5 (1 am) but have nothing really planned for the weekend. I'll make sure I'm dressed!
    ....so you're not gonna skype nekkid? But isn't that the woohoo way of doing it?

I wanna skype too*pouts*...although it will probably look weird for my roommates(they're used to me speaking another language when skyping )
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
      ....so you're not gonna skype nekkid? But isn't that the woohoo way of doing it?

I wanna skype too*pouts*...although it will probably look weird for my roommates(they're used to me speaking another language when skyping )
      I know it's possible to do a multi-Skype thingy, but I have no idea how

But anyway, we can Skype with you too Will you be around on Sunday pm (GMT time) ?

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        I know it's possible to do a multi-Skype thingy, but I have no idea how
        or you set up more than one laptop I know I have Josi on skype
        sigpic

Comment

Gosh! Just imagine how awesome it wood be if we could multi-Skype with all the WooHoos at once!

PM me your Skype name I'm easy to find......... just remember to add the 65
          I've got 2 laptops.

Comment

We will! And hopefully we can Skype you at some point so you get to 'meet' Wendy, Josiane and Cags

You're not getting me on Skype the state I am right now. At least wait until I am feeling slightly more glam!

Darn! I meant to call Cags tonight, but I got so caught up in the housework that I've left it too late
            I had Frazer and Klare round so that's ok. Suddenly, all my friends and family want to come round. Actually that's fine by me because otherwise I feel like I'm rattling around in the house alone in the evening and it feels too big (even though it's tiny). Being around people seems to be helpful for me right now so I should probably go with it instead of wallowing in self pity... plenty of that going on too.

So I got two letters today; one from the DHSS telling me I'm entitled to £2000 bereavement payment (incidently, they don't tell you openly that you're entitled - some nice person at the DHSS told me when I phoned to ask them where to send the "notification of death" form to). I'm pleased but... meh, whatever.
            The other letter was for Charles from his GP inviting him to come for a medical / blood pressure/cholesterol/TIA check up. This being the same surgery that has never once actually seen him in person in the 8 years he's been a patient there. Oh the irony!

*huggles Oma for flooding* I know you were not directly affected but these things have a way of affecting the entire community. Here's hoping no more flooding to come.
            sigpic

Comment

*iz getting excited*

*happy dances*

I have LJ too!

Comment

I get onto Skype and see if I can see anything about multi-skyping.
                sigpic

Comment

Looking at flights to see Laurie next year.......... London to Seattle via Vancouver I can understand............... London to Seattle via Toronto I can understand......... London to Seattle via Philadelphia I can understand......... even London to Seattle via Newark I can understand........ but London to Seattle via Amsterdam??? Seriously?
                  LOL. That's Delta for ya!

Gosh! Just imagine how awesome it wood be if we could multi-Skype with all the WooHoos at once!
                  That would be super-cool.

I don't think I should have another glass of wine...
                  sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

PM me your Skype name I'm easy to find......... just remember to add the 65
                    I've got 2 laptops.
                    Added and it wood be very cool!

*huggles Cags* I'm sure Jumble can persuade you *looks all innocent*

If it's on sunday you'll probably see me in PJ's....nothin' new in other words
                    sigpic

Comment

I looked it up about "group" calling. Apparently they are offering it for a trial period of time if you sign up for their "Pro Package" which would cost money (of course). It is mainly designed for businesses. Doesn't sound very practical. Best bet would be to have a second pc or laptop there and put the sound up so all can hear.
                      sigpic

Comment

Yes, this weekend coming Starting tomorrow in fact when Wendy arrives here
                        YES!

Though, in order to do that, this woohoo needs to be in bed

I have to leave around 10am so I should really sleep.

*huggles Cags*

Skype party? This makes me
                        sigpic
                        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

That's odd. I've been unsubscribed and can't subscribe to the thread again and GW's eaten my last post here. Is this a hint?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                            I looked it up about "group" calling. Apparently they are offering it for a trial period of time if you sign up for their "Pro Package" which would cost money (of course). It is mainly designed for businesses. Doesn't sound very practical. Best bet would be to have a second pc or laptop there and put the sound up so all can hear.
                            I have Skype on my netbook, which I'm taking with me. However, I don't know if it has a mic built-in because I normaly borrow my sisters headphone set and she's on a cruise
                            sigpic
                            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by Estrela View Post
                              That's odd. I've been unsubscribed and can't subscribe to the thread again and GW's eaten my last post here. Is this a hint?
                              No it's just GW being evil! It unsubscribes everyone every once in a while in here...it has a very evil nature! Although the not being able to subscribe to it again is kinda weird!

*huggles tightly*
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Estrela View Post
                                The only hint I see is that GW needs to take a break.
                                Last edited by m_wendy_r; 17 November 2010, 03:10 PM. Reason: missing words, I need to take a break too!
                                sigpic
                                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Working...
                                X